What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha lol bharati?lol atleast bengali dont drink cows pi$$

It's funny how you measure everything in context of religion and we can't say anything back because Indian Muslims.

But btw I'm proud to be Bharatiya and Hindu. In fact we've always been. My ancestors weren't coward who converted beacuse of mere fear of getting killed or having to pay extra tax! Been Hindu for 5000 years now! Been PURE for 5000 years! You can't even convert to Hinduism. Either you are born Hindu or not! Simple as! I'm BLESSED!

Those were cowards who converted under bit pressure from invaders. And now they class themselves as 'Martial race.' Irony much?? :P

u call jihad terror so thats a shortcut answer.bengalis dont drink pi$$

u call jihad terror so thats a shortcut answer.bengalis dont drink pi$$

Well so did your ancestors. Check your family tree before 1000 years if possible and you'll realise. :P Neither do we mate. But we do throw porks on the roof tops of the local mosque. :)

It's funny how you measure everything in context of religion and we can't say anything back because Indian Muslims.

But btw I'm proud to be Bharatiya and Hindu. In fact we've always been. My ancestors weren't coward who converted beacuse of mere fear of getting killed or having to pay extra tax! Been Hindu for 5000 years now! Been PURE for 5000 years! You can't even convert to Hinduism. Either you are born Hindu or not! Simple as! I'm BLESSED!

Those were cowards who converted under bit pressure from invaders. And now they class themselves as 'Martial race.' Irony much?? :P

hinduism??????????

this is what ur masters say about islam

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Well so did your ancestors. Check your family tree before 1000 years if possible and you'll realise. :P Neither do we mate. But we do throw porks on the roof tops of the local mosque. :)
i am pushtun afghan race not ur race

Last edited by a moderator:
hinduism??????????

EXACTLY! That's whay I've trying to say the whole time! All the Dharmik religions [Indian religions] don't believe in converting someone. Either you're born Hindu/Sikh or you're not.

Not some random tom, d*ck or harry can convert to these religions. It is given to only the 'Chosen ones.' We're blessed.

You know how good companies slogans are like 'serving you since, blah blah blah'. My name plate would say 'Been Pure [in religious context] for 5000 years now.' looooool Unfortunately, yours can't say that. :)

hinduism??????????

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

i am pushtun afghan race not ur race

Are you aryan?

I dont know where these people coming from... The way these people are talking, seems like BD is just a cake walk. Let me make it clear, BD will not hesitate to take the war to Indian soil. Indians does not have any history of sacrificing life for their country rather always worked for their pay master.

Indians are big mouth and their number of posters are larger than our total population. Why do you expect a logical discussion with these woman like guys? Have any man ever won a quarrel with a woman? So, do not expect to win an unwinnable fight. Well, is not it the reason of their national big mouth character that they are disliked by all the Bangladeshis and this is why they cannot make any permanent business foothold in our country.

Indians claim they are heroes, too. They have won a war, and the only war in their history, in 1971 with a death casuality of only 1,300 of their troops. They did not have to die, because our Muktis were in the fore front and IA was supoorting us with big guns from behind. As a result of this, only Muktis died at the hands of PA. What a shame! The IA troops were trembling with fear all the time.

We have seen them, they were not that eager to come inside BD even though Muktis were guiding them. What a pity! Now, here the civilian Indians without any war experience come here to declare a war against us and also win it by talking big. How ridiculus these Indians can be!

What they are waiting for? They shouild jointly ask the GoI to send its troops to BD land and test the water. It will be a quagmire, they cannot go out, they have to die here. What missiles they are talking about? It is men who fight and decide the outcome of a war, and not the machines. It will be a good opportunity for BD. While we hold the IA at the western border, we loose our million strong Huji guerrillas to fight in the NE.

BD should wait for an Indian attack. Indians claim our troops never fought a conventional war. Yes, it may be true. But, in 1971 we fought even without initially knowing how to fire a rifle. Whenever there is a border trouble, IA troops rush to support BSF, but, our BGB alone is good enough to hold the combined group and bottle them in their own territory.

Our BGB do not care about IA troops, Sikhs or Gukhas. Read the history of border wars. Our BGB demand no interference by our troops when it is a border war. If it is a limited war BGB can defend BD all alone.

EXACTLY! That's whay I've trying to say the whole time! All the Dharmik religions [Indian religions] don't believe in converting someone. Either you're born Hindu/Sikh or you're not.

Not some random tom, d*ck or harry can convert to these religions. It is given to only the 'Chosen ones.' We're blessed.

You know how good companies slogans are like 'serving you since, blah blah blah'. My name plate would say 'Been Pure [in religious context] for 5000 years now.' looooool Unfortunately, yours can't say that. :)
lol bhel puree lol i am not arayaaan m afghan pushtun a khan in those past 5000 years check last 1000 and u will know who was ruling u if they wanted they would have made u all muslims or send u to ur bhagwaan but we invite we dont force.

Then say, where are those muslim invaders from the west who came in millions and settled here and ruled over a coward group of people who would not defend their home, women and country for fear of death. Stupid India, what is your problem with also conversion? We are both. But, you ACCHYUTs are not what we are. We know how to kill and how to die.

Do not take the freedom of distorting history just to win a debate. However you try, you ACHHYUts were our slaves for many centuries and we will make you our slaves again, remember it. It is your fate to be pour slaves, you hithen ACCHYUT!

yeah definetly.... after all rape is a weapon for people like you. no doubt that your women need tent houses to keep themselves safe from horny perverted pious god fearing men

My woman need tent house ???? Whats up with that ?

Separate yourself from your anger, or it shall consume you !!

I agree with you, stay away from perverted pious horny god fearing men, or for that matter any perverted horny man.

The issue is the capacity, it was and still is.

yeah definetly.... after all rape is a weapon for people like you. no doubt that your women need tent houses to keep themselves safe from horny perverted pious god fearing men
atleast they got tent wat u got diviya when forigneris being rap.ed infront of every1 i hope nothing like this happened to u

Rape or not is irrelevant. Rape has been used in wars, and is also a tool of the Indian military in India occupied Kashmir and in the NE. What is the issue was the capacity of the Indian military. If you don't understand that, spare the forum from your posts.

The point is , the world knows the humiliation and agony of your people under the Pakistani army. Your fake bravado doesn't work here. Instead of facing armies like men, your people are involved in character assassination of Indian and Pakistani army.

Then say, where are those muslim invaders from the west who came in millions and settled here and ruled over a coward group of people who would not defend their home, women and country for fear of death. Stupid India, what is your problem with also conversion? We are both. But, you ACCHYUTs are not what we are. We know how to kill and how to die.

Do not take the freedom of distorting history just to win a debate. However you try, you ACHHYUts were our slaves for many centuries and we will make you our slaves again, remember it. It is your fate to be pour slaves, you hithen ACCHYUT!

Blan blah blah blah.....:blah::blah:

Ya, you know how to kill and how to die on the internet, congrats you wacko.

I wish Bangladesh would try and I hope you are the 1 man army that they send to enslave us.

Who do you think you are? The descents of 0.1% of the invaders that came into this land? Please, give us a break with BS..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom