What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ACCHYUT, why are you again distorting history to win an internate debate? Is it a national (read ACCHYUT) character of India? Get rid of it. We were never under what you say Pakistan. Bangali Muslims are fighters, they demanded equal composition in the Pakistan army. Our share was increasing year after year. It was about 30% in 1971 if considered all the branches of the armed forces. What the hell do you think of us?

Was it not one of the reasons that the Punjabis were worried about their future in the PA, and thus sought our necks to safeguard their priviledge? Anyway, it was our fight. Why the Indian ACCHYUTs should have the audacity to talk about our war? Spineless cowards!

We are not like the Indian Hindu GHATI Bangalis, who faints at the sight of blood and do not have any representation in the Indian army. Since or before 1947 there has been an East Bengal Regiment, dominated by the muslims of Bengal. But, Hindu Bangalis never had nor have a West Bengal Regiment. You guys are bunch of cowards comparable to goats. Do not brag here. Instead send your spineless military to our border to fight. We will teach you how to fight, you hithen ACCHYUT!

Hey ACCHYUT, why are you again distorting history to win an internate debate? Is it a national (read ACCHYUT) character of India? Get rid of it. We were never under what you say Pakistan.

Bangali Muslims are fighters, they demanded equal composition in the Pakistan army. Our share was increasing year after year. It was about 30% in 1971 if considered all the branches of the armed forces. What the hell do you think of us?

Was it not one of the reasons that the Punjabis were worried about their future in the PA, and thus sought our necks to safeguard their priviledge? Anyway, it was our fight. Why the Indian ACCHYUTs should have the audacity to talk about our war? Spineless cowards!

We are not like the Indian Hindu GHATI Bangalis, who faints at the sight of blood and do not have any representation in the Indian army. Since or before 1947 there has been an East Bengal Regiment, dominated by the muslims of Bengal.

But, Hindu Bangalis never had nor have a West Bengal Regiment. You guys are bunch of cowards comparable to goats. Do not brag here. Instead send your spineless military to our border to fight. We will teach you how to fight, you hithen ACCHYUT!

U-MAD-BRO.jpg

Have you ever been so mad that you type the same insulting comment twice! Settle down son, and who you calling your Acchyut. I am a Brahmin, I am not meant to touch your kind even by the end of a shytty stick, but am still talking to you aren't I? So don't be mad. Now take it easy. Hindu Bengalis never had a West Bengal Regiment because they had people like you to do the hard work:lol:

Also its Heathen and not Hithen!

pakistani army and bangladesh army and pakistan and bangladesh are brothers in islam.its our history we fight between eachother but when outsider come to fight us we unite if u attack bangal u will lose punjab and rajistan and if u attack pakistan u will lose calcutta to bangladesh.pakistan and bangladesh are seperate but they are one at the same time cz we are brothers in islam.

bigmouth! I agree to your first part of the post. . Yes we are brothers.. Muslim brothers. now please tell why you brothers raped your sisters??? If pakistan is now at bay .. If pakistan is lagging behind in every aspect than indians. . It is the pak army and ur generals and politician who is to be blamed. . .for your idiot generals now indians have the courage to make fun of south asian muslims. .Yes it frustates me when i see pakistanis. . . . .

no need. . Just repeat 1971 . .Just send some raw agents with order for hasina. . .and you are done. . . .Why bother to send your army?? When khaleda and hasina done fighting. . . Come and sign the surrender treaty and say that our second time existance is also for you. . We will be grateful again . . .

HAHA okay ...but then your friend was asking our army to attack so that he country men can get defeated in the hand of cowards...lol

Achchut means untouchables.

LOL BDians in this forum are one frustrated bunch of humans ...well i wudn't blame them ...they have to show themselves as important in one way or the other..lol

LOL BDians in this forum are one frustrated bunch of humans ...well i wudn't blame them ...they have to show themselves as important in one way or the other..lol

He is just mad cause BSF stole his Hilsa maach:lol:

U-MAD-BRO.jpg

Have you ever been so mad that you type the same insulting comment twice! Settle down son, and who you calling your Acchyut. I am a Brahmin, I am not meant to touch your kind even by the end of a shytty stick, but am still talking to you aren't I? So don't be mad. Now take it easy. Hindu Bengalis never had a West Bengal Regiment because they had people like you to do the hard work:lol:

Also its Heathen and not Hithen!

in primary school when i learned about this caste system i liked the kshatriyans. . . . Seemed to me Brahmins are fraud. . . Taking advantages of religious belief

What will be the stance of USA if the anti-Indian sentiment grows in Bangladesh, and what how will US react if Bangladesh helps in the liberation of Assam?

Addition:

India will never dear to attack BD directly. As it has a big and important market share in BD. BD is the largest importer of Indian products after any developed country.

link: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...vers-northern-region-dying-2.html#post1682714

in primary school when i learned about this caste system i liked the kshatriyans. . . . Seemed to me Brahmins are fraud. . . Taking advantages of religious believe . . . .

I don't give a hoot about caste system. I was just born a Brahmin and thats where it ends. And why the fark, did they they teach you caste system in primary school or teach you about caste system at all:cheesy:

What will be the stance of USA if the anti-Indian sentiment grows in Bangladesh, and what how will US react if Bangladesh helps in the liberation of Assam?
USA....?

LOL

Hey ACCHYUT, why are you again distorting history to win an internate debate? Is it a national (read ACCHYUT) character of India? Get rid of it. We were never under what you say Pakistan.

Bangali Muslims are fighters, they demanded equal composition in the Pakistan army. Our share was increasing year after year. It was about 30% in 1971 if considered all the branches of the armed forces. What the hell do you think of us?

We are not like the Indian Hindu GHATI Bangalis, who faints at the sight of blood and do not have any representation in the Indian army. Since or before 1947 there has been an East Bengal Regiment, dominated by the muslims of Bengal.

But, Hindu Bangalis never had nor have a West Bengal Regiment. You guys are bunch of cowards comparable to goats. Do not brag here. Instead send your spineless military to our border to fight. We will teach you how to fight, you hithen ACCHYUT!

How does it feel when you sing your national anthem which is written by hindu ghati bengali??

i am sure you do not know anything about Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose or about Sri Aurobindo
or about these people in below link..
Bengali people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i dont blame you..afterall madasahs are never known for education :)

Liberation of Assam??...hahahaha...OKAY this is what USA will do- sit quietly...this is what India will do- laugh at you guys trying to do something stupid, this is what Assam will do- remain a state of India always.

Looks like BSF stole too many Hilsa today, Bangladeshis on PDF have gone mental.:lol:

in primary school when i learned about this caste system i liked the kshatriyans. . . . Seemed to me Brahmins are fraud. . . Taking advantages of religious believe . . . .

I am a brahmin and yes i agree to some extent some brahmins were very much fraud who preached wrong things to others..but you just cant blame them as brahmins were never ever rich..kshatriyas on the other hand could have stopped this as they had all power but they never did..

hmmm in 1971 USA sent 3 ships to indian ocean to intimidate us but we did not stop doing what we were doing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom