What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will be the stance of USA if the anti-Indian sentiment grows in Bangladesh, and what how will US react if Bangladesh helps in the liberation of Assam?

1. Couple of days ago i read a news. . . India has assured hasina that it will take care of Usa in the case of muhammad yunus. . . India is the only ally of this regiment now. . So it depends on india's diplomacy.. 2. Don't know. . I think BNP is pretty much interested in assams independence. . It is true that it helped ulfa . . Even 6 trucks of arms . . .bangladeshi intelligence was behind it. . You know. . . Usa is a clever player . . . It will always change side under circumstances. . .

The attitude of bunch of punk a$$ forum warrior do not present the entire political dynamics that India has with Bangladesh....

but this thread has really provided me with comic relief.

BD in war with India scenario simply kills it....

ah! the wonderland some of BD members here are....
they are like kids who think war is soooo cool, and yapping "See mom, i a so goddamn tough on the internet"

hmmm in 1971 USA sent 3 ships to indian ocean to intimidate us but we did not stop doing what we were doing..

that is beacuse you had soviet union to watch your back. . I have answered everything depends on indias diplomacy

The attitude of bunch of punk a$$ forum warrior do not present the entire political dynamics that India has with Bangladesh....

but this thread has really provided me with comic relief.

BD in war with India scenario simply kills it....

ah! the wonderland some of BD members here are....
they are like kids who think war is soooo cool, and yapping "See mom, i a so goddamn tough on the internet"
truth is you guys are no different from them. . . . From your pov you think you are r8.

Actully i started loving this bangladesh thread now ,i love how bangla bhandu day dreaming about NE and well you people must continue with X vs Y thing !! :lol:

truth is you guys are no different from them. . . . From your pov you think you are r8.

OKay mate you tell me...Will bangla survive with a WAR with India??...Okay screw about surviving...will India ever attack bangla?? we have good relations...Okay fine will Bangla ever attack India?? even if they do...will they get away with it??

OKay mate you tell me...Will bangla survive with a WAR with India??...Okay screw about surviving...will India ever attack bangla?? we have good relations...Okay fine will Bangla ever attack India?? even if they do...will they get away with it??

yes they will survive. . . India may penetrate BD or break the defence of bd army . . But they will suffer casualty. . And if they choose to stay for months. . Hell will be unleashed upon them by guerillas. . . So a war is highly unlikely. . We have better things to do . . Such as feeding our nation. . .look at the entire thread. . There were two topic. . .indo-bd war and ne insurgency. . . one is started by divya another is eastwatch. . . So . . .?? Are you guys any better???

What will be the stance of USA if the anti-Indian sentiment grows in Bangladesh,

Why should US care about whether Bangladeshi like or dislike Bharti. Bangladeshi already hate Bharti so do you see USA care about this. As a matter of fact, US is distancing from this bloody malaoon La-Hasina's government for Bharat dalali.

and what how will US react if Bangladesh helps in the liberation of Assam?

It's will good for Bangladesh if Assam get liberated however it will up to Assami to decide their fate. We should support hem if they seek our help.

Why should US care about whether Bangladeshi like or dislike Bharti. Bangladeshi already hate Bharti so do you see USA care about this. As a matter of fact, US is distancing from this bloody malaoon La-Hasina's government for Bharat dalali.

It's will good for Bangladesh if Assam get liberated however it will up to Assami to decide their fate. We should support hem if they seek our help.

Ahaa! Another BDian subject.

Come BDian come. Kneel down before your new and merciful Indian masters.

Actully i started loving this bangladesh thread now ,i love how bangla bhandu day dreaming about NE and well you people must continue with X vs Y thing !! :lol:

Your country actually standing on raggedy feet. It is too fat to handle all these weight. You are also bleeding internally and externally. Your government has been crying and begging for our help to demise the uprising in NE. Continue with your arrogance as you wish but you can not hide the pain.

1. Couple of days ago i read a news. . . India has assured hasina that it will take care of Usa in the case of muhammad yunus. . . India is the only ally of this regiment now. . So it depends on india's diplomacy.. 2. Don't know. . I think BNP is pretty much interested in assams independence. . It is true that it helped ulfa . . Even 6 trucks of arms . . .bangladeshi intelligence was behind it. . You know. . . Usa is a clever player . . . It will always change side under circumstances. . .

YOu must be a Syhleti.

You are obsessed with Assam and Independence. Have they asked for it?

BNP will ask?

Maybe then Shylet will become a part of India.

Do you think Khaleda is a lunatic?

Since you are such a news reader, how about some links?

Or are you the one who makes news like that lady in that book 'The Almighty', written by Irvin Wallace?

Your country actually standing on raggedy feet. It is too fat to handle all these weight. You are also bleeding internally and externally. Your government has been crying and begging for our help to demise the uprising in NE. Continue with your arrogance as you wish but you can not hide the pain.

Tell me BDian will you like to drink some sea water when we turn the tap off on Brahmaputra and Ganges?

How nice to hear our religious head surfacing.

If your govt is a dalal, what about you, my Saudi paid Wahhabi dalal?

Has Assam wanted Independence or are you fighting in Afghanistan and wildly, as if there is no tomorrow, consuming hallucinatory 'medication'?

Of course, knowing your wheeling dealing ways, I am sure you will pass it all off as 'pain killers'.

That would be true. India is your pain!

We do not beg.

Who are the beggars we all know.

We are being polite.

If you continue to harbour terrorists, then you are well aware what happens! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom