What's new

195 Pak army men to be tried by Dhaka for war crimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Indians have been enjoying that at cost of Bangladeshis even today.
Anyway before BD issue you should be taken to ICJ over Occupied Kashmir atrocities, raps and murders by Indian Army
Lol. What is stopping you deviji? You are duty bound to help your fellow Muslims. You are a journalist, you must have contacts. You can also help file a petition against the Indian State and dump all your accusations in it. :D

You are a subset of that 'all' :D

1. "Nobody denies they did not killed Bengali people or raped" - @Spring Onion would love to hang you for treason and terrorism in East Pakistan! :omghaha:
2. "Pakistani army did not killed in the similar fashion rather they killed only those who had a direct link the Mukties" - So Mukties were worse.

3. "mass rape, it is completely a propaganda of India" - ok. :coffee:

Statement 2 and 3 is in direct contradiction to Statement 1. :suicide:
If Mukties were worse in every way and atrocities were not committed by the Pak Army, then why do you feel so intimidated by them? You are a free nation. You should call for a plebiscite to rejoin Pakistan as a province. Think about it. The Bangladesh section of PDF(its a joke section) will be merged with the Pakistan section. I can live with that. :)

Like I said - think about it. There is no reason not to join Pakistan again. In fact you can create a United Islamic Front or something like that.

Once you gain power(trust me you will, power can never be held for eternity) try the East Bengal regiment first. In spite of being soldiers of Pakistan Army, they defected to the Mukti Bahini after they were ordered to be disarmed. They should have accepted their fate. I am sure you will find many of those 'traitors' alive today.

@ Why you are twisting my writings ? Yes, Pakistan killed the Bengal Regiments while disarming them it is natural.In this why many they killed not even 4000 to 5000 thousand ? Even today those members of Bengal regiments who are alive hate the Indians and Awami Leaquers to a greater extend. The soldiers who revolted against Pakistan we never blame them rather they are the hero's for eternal period in Bangladesh. They are the true patriot.

I was looking for evidences of 3 million rapes, i guess i found one :D

People dont leave the evidence of their crimes so most of them were carried back to pakistan. Few are left and you can find them here "wannabe pakistanis" :D

@ Why you are twisting my writings ? Yes, Pakistan killed the Bengal Regiments while disarming them it is natural.In this why many they killed not even 4000 to 5000 thousand ? Even today those members of Bengal regiments who are alive hate the Indians and Awami Leaquers to a greater extend. The soldiers who revolted against Pakistan we never blame them rather they are the hero's for eternal period in Bangladesh. They are the true patriot.
^^^Disarmed and slaughtered by their own Pakistani Superiors and hating Indians for that? How does that even work? :crazy:

Actually I can understand your thoughts. Though liberal and left leaning previous generation of BD are still pro India, there is a section of today's youth that hate India. I had two conversations with such people in a long distance flight. One was a young girl of no more than 20. The other was around 24(my age). Both thought I was a Pakistani Kashmiri. I don't blame them. My hooked nose etc ....
There was this hot topic about some treaty that got botched with India because of Mamta's objections or something. The guy was articulate but ok. The girl said that Mamta will never accept. I asked why. She said - she is Hindu chief minister of West Bengal. They are like that and ended by asking - "You know right?" I just nodded in silence.

I am also sure she was not Jamaati. She was attired in western dress, perfectly like any other young girl, fluent in English and even with a British accent! :P

People dont leave the evidence of their crimes so most of them were carried back to pakistan. Few are left and you can find them here "wannabe pakistanis" :D

That millions rapes is already extra ordinary thing, now you are saying that sperms of our army are too strong that they delivered results in days to be carried back :lol:

That millions rapes is already extra ordinary thing, now you are saying that sperms of our army are too strong that they delivered results in days to be carried back :lol:

Lets get out of these weird imaginations and quickly.. :lol:

See, you don't care for BD but here in PDF most BDians lick Pakistan 24/7. I have reason to defend Indo-Bangla but those shameless members who know that 195 Pakistani army men raped their mothers and sisters during 1971 but still they lick you guys. You true are deserving one. :p:

The other reason of them going against BAL can be that their mother & sisters didn't went through this, that's why they don't have any hate for Pakistan, and the one's who were not spared, their decent hate Pakistan to core. :rolleyes:

Anyway - What i see is they hate India because they think that she interfere in Bangladesh's internal matter not because they are dying for Pakistan. It's simple rule, enemy's enemy is my friend.

Last edited:
Don't know whether you understood his post or not..'bal' is actually the slang for 'pubic hair' in Bengali- one reason why we insist on calling the Bangladesh Awami League- the 'BAL'.

I recently came to know this from a Bangladeshi here..... :angel:

Who said you f**cked 3 millions BD women? You killed 3 millions.

@ During the whole liberation war I have closely observed the activities of Pakistan army but what I heard later on in the media is completley different story. Even during the extrme crisis the common people were much better.

Thank you very much bro, the Mukti Bahini maybe known as a terrorist/false group but that doesn't mean that there wasn't groups with real intentions to push back Pak army. Youths at the age of 15 took up arms, in my nanar bari my grandfather took up arms against an encounter with PK soldiers.

I came across someone on this forum saying during the war, the Indian Punjabis and their Pakistani Punjabis were having nice chitter chatter..lol, don't know how true that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom