What's new

India only friend of Bangladesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes they will survive. . . India may penetrate BD or break the defence of bd army . . But they will suffer casualty. . And if they choose to stay for months. . Hell will be unleashed upon them by guerillas. . . So a war is highly unlikely. . We have better things to do . . Such as feeding our nation. . .look at the entire thread. . There were two topic. . .indo-bd war and ne insurgency. . . one is started by divya another is eastwatch. . . So . . .?? Are you guys any better???

Okay i agree with you on the bolded part...there will be guerilla warfare but we can also engage in guerilla warfare...but then it wont get us anywhere. We can see whats happening in Astan so we wouldn't want it. Mate the topic was on INDO-BANGLA frienship..its was your country men[read sami..i think its him] who strtd spewing hate and made it into a warmongering thread..we Indians jus replied.

I am suprised mods have still not closed this thread. Espicially as most members have been indulging in atrocious off-topic behavior.

On topic, India has one of the best relations with BD at present in the SAARC region and this is on the ground facts. Atleast the BNP leader got this right.
However, by extension, all countries that have good relations with India will also have good relations with BD including countires in the ME or GCC. The only countries that continue to have hostile relations with India is pretty much only Pakistan.

Infact, the present govt. was responsible alongwith other countries that send a lot of labour and HR to theGCC countries to implement an accord for improvement of wrokers welfare showing the increasing clout of BD thanks to Hasina's govt.. 8-pt Dhaka Declaration adopted

YOu must be a Syhleti.

You are obsessed with Assam and Independence. Have they asked for it?

BNP will ask?

Maybe then Shylet will become a part of India.

Do you think Khaleda is a lunatic?

Since you are such a news reader, how about some links?

Or are you the one who makes news like that lady in that book 'The Almighty', written by Irvin Wallace?

cool. . I was born and raised in DHAKA. . and my origin is south bengal. . . Beside bay of bengal. . i have no interest in assam. . .give me an indian map. . I may even fail to locate it. . .i have no interest in INDIA. I said just facts. . BNP helped Ulfa. . . Google for 6 truck arms case in bangladesh. . . It is sylhet not shy-let. . i read it on net. . .i will search for it for providing you link.

cool. . I was born and raised in DHAKA. . and my origin is south bengal. . . Beside bay of bengal. . i have no interest in assam. . .give me an indian map. . I may even fail to locate it. . .i have no interest in INDIA. I said just facts. . BNP helped Ulfa. . . Google for 6 truck arms case in bangladesh. . . It is sylhet not shy-let. . i read it on net. . .i will search for it for providing you link.

South Bengal?

Chittagong?

Barisal?

We know BNP supports terrorists.

Therefore, it should not be a surprise if we don't like this woman who leads terrorists!

Thanks for the correction on Sylhet

I was making the mistake on the letter 'h', since the Sylhetis emphasise on the letter 'h'.

They can't say 'gas'.

They say 'gesh'.

We had a house in Siddheswari in Dacca, apart from our zamindari in Barisal.

I stayed in Ramna, Dacca when I went to Dacca after Partition to be with my maternal grandfather who was the Head of the Department of Botany, Dacca University.

Ramna was being just built. Had Kalachander sandesh and ice cream at Ritz. Uncle Abdullah the DIG was a good friend of our family. He retired and settled in England.

Good days, those!

Talking about this?

10-Truck Arms and Ammunition Haul in Chittagong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

South Bengal?

Chittagong?

Barisal?

We know BNP supports terrorists.

Therefore, it should not be a surprise if we don't like this woman who leads terrorists!

Thanks for the correction on Sylhetp
I was making the mistake on the letter 'h', since the Sylhetis emphasise on the letter 'h'.

They can't say 'gas'.

They say 'gesh'.

We had a house in Siddheswari in Dacca, apart from our zamindari in Barisal.

I stayed in Ramna, Dacca when I went to Dacca after Partition. Ramna was being just built. Had Kalachander sandesh and ice cream at Ritz. Uncle Abdullah the DIG was a good friend of our family. He retired and settled in England.

Good days, those!

South Bengal means Barisal/Bagerhat etc.
Chittagong/Sylhet/Noakhali/Comilla does not fall under any Bengal in traditional sense. Infact they are not Bengali until recently.

South Bengal means Barisal/Bagerhat etc.
Chittagong/Sylhet/Noakhali/Comilla does not fall under any Bengal in traditional sense. Infact they are not Bengali until recently.

Not understood 'they are not Bengali till recently'.

If they are not Bengal, then what are they?

What is this sylheti thing. Dont know situation in bangladesh, over here, sylhetis dont like dhaka people( or may be rest of bd) and vice versa.

What is this sylheti thing. Dont know situation in bangladesh, over here, sylhetis dont like dhaka people( or may be rest of bd) and vice versa.

Sylheti thinks they are high breed. Its the most developed and rich part of Bangladesh though.

What will be the stance of USA if the anti-Indian sentiment grows in Bangladesh, and what how will US react if Bangladesh helps in the liberation of Assam?

lol Liberation of Assam? :cheesy:

First, Indian Bangladesh will have to liberate itself.

atleast they got tent wat u got diviya when forigneris being rap.ed infront of every1 i hope nothing like this happened to u

Indians remained uncivilized still today, although our forefathers taught them manners when they were ruling India. It is strange, these Indians do not have a manner, they do not know how to respect a woman, a foreign woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sylheti thinks they are high breed. Its the most developed and rich part of Bangladesh though.

This is not onesided as you are saying. My bangladeshi friend(from dhaka) said sylhetis should not be trusted. They are illiterate and cant speak proper bengali. He did not elaborate why. I did not press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom