What's new

India offers Pakistan joint naval exercises

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this mean?? i diden't Understand a word, perhapes you can eleborate.
FUll world thinks of kashmir as a cross border terrorism.Terrorists not only destroyed kashir but also bombed delhi,mumbai,hyderabad and other cities.

Terrorists have killed 10000 hindus in kasmir,and 20000 people in other parts of india!!
Son .
Who Attacked on Pakistan's Front borders in 1965-INDIA
Who interfared in our Internat matters in 1971-INDIA
Who Attack & tries to Capture Sichin in 1985 -INDIA
Who Broke Sind Water Treaty ??-INDIA
Who dont want to solve Kashmir issue ? -INDIA
Who is Funding Terrorists in FATA -INDIA
Who is Running RAW bases from Afg ? - INDIA
Who said That Pakistan will not survive for even six monts after its creatinon-INDIA
Whome does BD hate even after you helped them ?- INDIA
Whome does Srilanka dont Like ?- INDIA
Whome does China dont like ? - Yes INDIA

pakistan first attacked kashmir(read operation jibraltar).so you wanted us to surrender kahsmir2 u.so india attacked punjab to minimise the damage !!
read :india pak 1965 war

pakistan couldnt protect 1 crore people who migrated to india.They were causing economic damage2 india.Even then,pakistan was the first to attack india.

read india pak 1971 war!!

who tld u that sindh water treaty s broken..we cn make 100 dams and stop the water but we are only making dams on our quota of rivers

kashmir is integral part of india..
its solved frm day 1 after king signed the treaty..and *** also belongs to india as our constitution says!!

FUll world thinks of kashmir as a cross border terrorism.Terrorists not only destroyed kashir but also bombed delhi,mumbai,hyderabad and other cities.
World, Haa Where was this world when USA Attacked Afg, Iraq, Where was this world when When Israeal Attacked Leb ? & you talk about world.

Terrorists have killed 10000 hindus in kasmir,and 20000 people in other parts of india!!
& your Army have killed more then 500,000 Kashmiries, & According to your fig Freedom Fightors are still 470,000 behind.

pakistan first attacked kashmir(read operation jibraltar).
I knew about Op.Gibraltor more then you do son , dont read its Indian ver, read its Neutral version What it was & y it was launched. if you dont get it i wil tell u.

pakistan couldnt protect 1 crore people who migrated to india.They were causing economic damage2 india.Even then,pakistan was the first to attack india.
Go to school correct you Facts first then come back. dont write without thinking.

who tld u that sindh water treaty s broken..we cn make 100 dams and stop the water but we are only making dams on our quota of rivers
Yeh Right you are making 40 insted of 1oo, so kind of you.

kashmir is integral part of india..
its solved frm day 1 after king signed the treaty..and *** also belongs to india as our constitution says!!
Your Constitution? Well our constitution also says Fight till Kashmir is back with us, so you go by ur Constitition & we go by ours.

Who is Funding Terrorists in FATA -INDIA
Who is Running RAW bases from Afg ? - INDIA
Who said That Pakistan will not survive for even six monts after its creatinon-INDIA
Whome does Srilanka dont Like ?- INDIA

RAW doesnt need to do damage to pakistan.You are yourself fighting among each other.And dont forget Taliban.i dont think pakistan is in love with taliban as it as it was before 2001 !!so dont expect them to kiss you!!

why RAW needs to fund terrorists in FAtA once all of them are already against Pakistan!!

what will RAW do by running terrorists bases frm afgan,once taliban is giving enough problem for pakistan!!

BD doesnt hate india !!Our relations are better now!BUt what can we do ,if a country has seen 15 coups in last 30 years!!and if a country is only full of corrupt people!!why GULF s throwing bangladeshi out??!And if they do like pakistan now ,its only coz of islam.
let them forget that 3 million people were killed by pakistan

srilanka is benefitting maximum coz of indian support!!

please read the latest news!!india is investing billion and we are helping lanka!!

china dont like india coz india is the only potential competitor to china.!!

but our relations are good and they cant even say it in open that they dont like india!!

RAW doesnt need to do damage to pakistan.You are yourself fighting among each other.And dont forget Taliban.i dont think pakistan is not in love with taliban as it as till 2001 !!so dont expect them to kiss you!!

why RAW needs to fund terrorists in FAtA once all of them are already against Pakistan!!

what will RAW do by running terrorists bases frm afgan,once taliban is giving enough problem for pakistan!!
Who is Funding Taliban ? YOU not us.

BD doesnt hate india !!Our relations are better now!BUt what can we do ,if a country has seen 15 coups in last 30 years!!and if a country is only full of corrupt people!!why GULF s throwing bangladeshi out??!And if they do like pakistan now ,its only coz of islam.
It is bcoz they knew who there Friends are Who there Enemies are.

china dont like india coz india is the only potential competitor.!!

but our relations are good and they cant even say it in open that they dont like india!!
So you Accepted urself that no one likes you may it b of any reason.

That proves my point.

Regards
Wilco

World, Haa Where was this world when USA Attacked Afg, Iraq, Where was this world when When Israeal Attacked Leb ? & you talk about world.

why wont they attack Afganistan if taliban bombed WTC.They are the superpower and they have right to defend themselves!!

In first arab war Israel was attacked by Lebanon,Ezypt,IRaq !!why did they attack israel first?

your Army have killed more then 500,000 Kashmiries, & According to your fig Freedom Fightors are still 470,000 behind.

hehe.....i think you saw them killing 5 lak!!Even unofficial figure of people dead is 90000!
and that included 15000 militants+10000 army +10000 hindu kashmiri+some locals who died from terrorists or coz of fight between army or militants!!

army wrk is to restore peace and remove those who support militancy!!

I knew about Op.Gibraltor more then you do son , dont read its Indian ver, read its Neutral version What it was & y it was launched. if you dont get it i wil tellu.

well i have read only neutral version.for your kind info ,indian media is not banned by army dictators!!
and it was a well planned strategy by Julfikar bhutoo and Zia supported it!!they sent those tribals terrorists and wanted local people to revolt but no local revolted and india had to attack on easter front to contain pakistan unprecedented atttack in kashmir!!
Go to school correct you Facts first then come back. dont write without thinking.

it seems that you have not studied in school.ok even madarssa in india gives modern education now.At present there are 2-3 crore bangladeshis who are living in india !!

Yeh Right you are making 40 insted of 1oo, so kind of you.

we are making on our quota of rivers which was decided by A unbiased international organization
Your Constitution? Well our constitution also says Fight till Kashmir is back with us, so you go by ur Constitition & we go by ours.

ohhh...you have been doing that since 1947!!

Well at present only 200 militants are left in valley!!All top commanders are in heaven!!!

Who is Funding Taliban ? YOU not us.

ISI created taliban.And it has still a big control over it.Many people in army are reluctant to fight taliban.and its coz of USA Pressure that mussharraf is forcing them to fight.so dont start dreaming.There are problems in your army and sort it out !

india hates taliban.it has given us only terrorists.and we dont help our enemies who bombed kashmir/india !!

No civilized society in world will help taliban!!its like feeding milk to snake!!

It is bcoz they knew who there Friends are Who there Enemies are.

surely!!At present bangladesh is also facing islamic terrorism.But its just in breeding phase!!SO they will realize the advantage of it after few years !!

So you Accepted urself that no one likes you may it b of any reason.

That proves my point.

Please do a survey in the world,and ask how many country likes india and how many likes pakistan,and get to know the reality!!

hehe.....i think you saw them killing 5 lak!!Even unofficial figure of people dead is 90000!
and that included 15000 militants+10000 army +10000 hindu kashmiri+some locals who died from terrorists or coz of fight between army or militants!!
& you saw Mujahideens Killing Indian People ???

well i have read only neutral version.for your kind info ,indian media is not banned by army dictators!!
and it was a well planned strategy by Julfikar bhutoo and Zia supported it!!they sent those tribals terrorists and wanted local people to revolt but no local revolted and india had to attack on easter front to contain pakistan unprecedented atttack in kashmir!!
Oh Yeh This showed me how much u have read about it.

op Gib was held in 1965 at that time Gen Ayub yes Gen Ayub not Zia was there & there was no sign of Bhutoo & Zia. as i said before dont just make comments just read out the history first, which urs is very weak.
& this is how much you know Op.Gib indeed they thought you well.

ohhh...you have been doing that since 1947!!

Well at present only 200 militants are left in valley!!All top commanders are in heaven!!!
& these 200 hundrar are killing 3 Indian Soldiers in avg per day, i wonder what will happen when the number will increas to 2000

Please do a survey in the world,and ask how many country likes india and how many likes pakistan,and get to know the reality!!
If you want to know about the behaviour of one person you ask its neighbours Not the ones living in another city.

Regards
Wilco

The original plan for the Operation, codenamed Gibraltar, was prepared as early as the 1950s; however it seemed appropriate to push this plan forward given the scenario. Backed by then foreign minister Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and others, the aim was an "attack by infiltration" by a specially trained irregular force of some 40,000 men, highly motivated and well armed. It was reasoned that the conflict could be confined only to Kashmir. In the words of retired Pakistani General Akhtar Hussain Malik, the aims were "to defreeze the Kashmir problem, weaken Indian resolve, and bring India to the conference table without provoking general war."[10] As a result, groundwork and intelligence gathering for execution of the plan was laid by launching "Operation Nusrat", the purpose of which was to locate gaps in the Cease Fire Line (CFL) that were to serve as entry points for the mujahideen, and to gauge the response of the Indian army and the local population.[11]

ya general Ayub khan!!

but i remembered that bhutto was the one who pushed for the plan!!
later he was criticized by ayub khan!!!

& these 200 hundrar are killing 3 Indian Soldiers in avg per day, i wonder what will happen when the number will increas to 2000

dont wryy.we have spy satelllites and we ll shoot anyone who wll cross the border!!
like we did 2day!!!

just wait for 6 months ,all 200 ll perish!!

How much you wanna bet this will turn into another contest? :D

Should be interesting. However once people sit and actually decide on the practicalities of the issue, the thing won't probably happen.

Pakistan's defensive Navy has nothing to gain other than reveal its defensive tactics it would employ in the coastal areas defence. India has nothing to gain other than revealing its tactics in overpowering PN's coastal defence.

There may not be war now or ever, but they will still keep preparing for any possible war against each other for a long time to come.

Dear friends,

What ever told for India, same thing can be said for Pakistan, in-fact same things are famous in India for Pakistan. So blaming and counter blaming may not be very fruitful and its end less game.

I agree that, all so called critical issues must be solved between both countries, that does not mean that we can start working with non critical issues and any kind of CBMs. Actually we have to find out areas where both of us do not have differences and start working on that.

Both countries have poor people struggling for one time food, in such condition spending disproportionately huge money on arms is beyond my understanding, but this is not going to stop unless we start from some where and sort-out issues.

Again, I would like to say, solving critical issues first without confidence in each other is not at all possible, so some times small confidence building majors which look like meaningless can lead to meaningful results.

any confidence building measure or any number of exercises are meaningless unless and until the core issue of Kashmir is settled for good and also India should stop making dams on rivers which bring water into Pakistan... there are more meaningful ways to promote true friendship and trust... not these makeup efforts.

and for those who have short memories, tell us what happened at the Agra Summit when the Pakistani President Gen. Pervez Musharraf came over to India to ink historic deals with the Indians? We all know what the Indians did at that time and how they backed out at the very last moment. So, plz stop kidding yourselves and lets get down to real business. Solve the core issues and you won't need to worry about CBMs or other fancy words.

hello every body
i'm abhinav a sw developer frm kolkata,india, a newbie n this happens to be my 1st post.

n i must say i'm very disappointed...
after 60 years of mutual acrimony n hostility we "so called" educated folks from both sides of the border don't hesitate while playin the blame game even over a post lk " India offers Pakistan joint naval exercises... which incidentally imho.. shud be taken as an oppurtunity to foster mutual faith n trust.

do we really need to keep up this juvenile finger pointing .... when we really have a chance of moving on to far better relations now that the pakistani political environment have finally stabilized to a great extent.

India offers Pakistan joint naval exercises

NEW DELHI (AFP) — India, which recently staged its first military exercises with China, is ready to carry out naval manoeuvres with Pakistan, the navy chief has said.

Admiral Sureesh Mehta made the offer late Thursday on the sidelines of the inaugural Indian Ocean Naval Symposium (IONS) in New Delhi.

"It would have followed as a matter of course if they (Pakistan) were here," he replied to questions on the possibility of a joint naval manoeuvre with Pakistan, which has fought three wars with India since partition in 1947.

However, a first exercise with Pakistan may not happen in Indian waters, the admiral said.

"But now I suppose it (exercise) may happen in a third country," Mehta said.

Twenty-six navies have sent senior representatives including Australia, Egypt and France to the forum, seen by experts as an effort by New Delhi to assert its strategic presence.

Pakistan, which has never previously held military wargames with India, is represented at the meeting by its envoy in New Delhi and a junior naval officer.

Mehta said he hoped IONS would attract broader participation in the future.

"For the few against whom circumstances have so conspired as to preclude their presence in this inaugural event, I would like to send a message to say: ?rest assured that your places are reserved,?" he had said in a speech to the forum.

India's ties with its estranged neighbour have improved since the two launched a peace process in 2004.

In 2006, coastal security agencies from both countries set up a telephone hotline, but bilateral naval contacts remain limited.

India, which fought a brief border war with China in 1962 and still has unresolved border disputes with Beijing, carried out its first military exercises with the People's Liberation Army on Chinese soil in December.

Out of the box thinking..very cheeky..but my answer is big Noooooooooooooo:pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom