What's new

India not willing to play by the rules: US lawmakers

Your bankrupt nation barely clings to it's fleeting position because of the H1B. Why is an uneducated fool such as your self, who has probably never even stepped foot into a university, discussing tops far above your mental capacity? This isn't potato farming, boy.
Actually, I am a retired air force officer with over twenty years of service in the USAF and a degree in history from university, but I see you are yet another Indian who whines like a small child about how horrible and unfair the West is....while you are living fat off of it's prosperity in Canada. You are all amazingly consistent in your hypocrisy. :omghaha:

I never whine about the west, I, like nearly all Canadian, despise america. As an Indian, I further loath that place. Grandpa, idc if you are a retired from USAF or a local strip club. As anybody with moderate intelligence will tell you your country exists because of the H1B. Typical chest beating melechha "muh gun, muh country"
You must be such an insecure, sad little man. I feel sorry for you. And it isn't chest beating. It's the education that someone like me, who used to be very pro-Indian and very much an advocate of mutual alliances and relationships between my country and the developing world and who liked traveling and getting to know people from other cultures, has gotten from anti-American hypocrites like you. I now understand how misplaced any sense of friendship or alliance with countries like India really are. You can be as anti-American as you like, but I will make every political effort to ensure that it is no longer on my dime. I now understand my countrymen who bemoan any alliance with those, as they put it, who wish us no good and even harm, who suck off our wealth and our protection, (just as you do in Canada, btw.), while endlessly complaining about us. Who constantly shout how great their countries are compared to America...but then leave them for places like Canada because even they know the real truth of the matter. I am slowly getting an education on how America needs to shut down it's borders, severely restrict immigration, and put an end to any foreign aid and defense agreements outside of NATO, and look out only for Americans and no one else. Thanks for that. I am much wiser now.

end_foreign_aid.jpg

Grandpa by the time you get an education you will have died old age. No need to worry about things your old mind cannot comprehend. Instead worry about how the Filipino maid will treat your xenophobic racist self in your retirement home. Like I keep repeating to you your country exists because of H1B. Finally, nobody wants your conquest under the guise of aid. Indoctrinated by your own nation, what a shame. You potato farmers are much too patriotic for your own good.
Again, I thank you for opening my eyes. You have helped me see the light and move much further to the right, politically. America for the Americans. You may have Canadians fooled while you suck off their tit like a hypocrite, but I won't be fooled any more. And oh, you really need to work on your English if you are going to live in Canada. "You will have died old age", may have cut it back in the country you abandoned, but most Canadians would prefer if their citizens didn't sound quite so ignorant.

Grandpa by the time you get an education you will have died old age. No need to worry about things your old mind cannot comprehend. Instead worry about how the Filipino maid will treat your xenophobic racist self in your retirement home. Like I keep repeating to you your country exists because of H1B. Finally, nobody wants your conquest under the guise of aid. Indoctrinated by your own nation, what a shame. You potato farmers are much too patriotic for your own good.

Today is 4th and July and we have other reminders of how our nation was created. And you are partially correct if you are saying that America is a land of immigrants. But America is a land of immigrants who love this country, no freeloader nor people who want to bomb America. Above all, we don't want people who hate America to enter this country.

Finally, I like to remind you that Canada is under the protection of American nuclear umbrella. And India is not under sanctions for possessing nuclear weapons because USA said so. We can impose sanction on you Indians anytime.

Again, I thank you for opening my eyes. You have helped me see the light and move much further to the right, politically. America for the Americans. You may have Canadians fooled while you suck off their tit like a hypocrite, but I won't be fooled any more. And oh, you really need to work on your English if you are going to live in Canada. "You will have died old age", may have cut it back in the country you abandoned, but most Canadians would prefer if their citizens didn't sound quite so ignorant.

Happy 4th of July and God bless America.

We play by our own policies which are in our best interest. Isn't this the same thing US do ?

Nice try, you hatred for America is well noted. Its not a matter of my opinion. Everyone know that you are pro-India to the core.

like I said if a seditious Chinese in america is the judge and jury- I will gladly take it. There is reason why you guys are a laughing stock in the US

But then, that is the very essence of "give me your poor, tired and hungry". That has and even today is the character of the American State and to a large degree its nation. The Idea that any one from any part of the globe who so believes and desires a chance for equality, liberty and freedom in his/her life ; be it in their social status or their personal status... is welcome. However, at the same time there must also be the desire to accept the values that make up the collective society that is the US of A. As vast and diverse as it is. When you are NOT prepared to do that, are not prepared to add your culture and TAKE the existing culture in stride...Then you truly deserve NOT to be allowed into such a nation.
Unfortunately, there are many .. many more such hypocrites than the one you seem to have taken offense to, who come not for opportunity to struggle and make a life but leech onto a welfare system(such as that in Canada) so that they may laze around the whole day while the state pays for their life in the name of immigration. I encounter many such people from my part of the world here in the U.K.. and while I have no desire for immigration here as I am slated for the U.S.. it is a source of disgust to find men waiting in line for a free healthcare appointment and then criticizing the society and people of the very country that provides them this service.

Yet.. shall that influence a whole in all approach? Should men like Fazlur Khan(of Sears Tower fame) be denied the chance to prove themselves and at the same time add to American knowledge and progress? Should a relative of mine who moved there sixteen years ago and is now a quaterback for a Florida team be categorized that way as well. Should my cousin who is currently a neurosurgeon in Rhode Island be told to head back?
I believe the question lies in truly discerning who is going to be useful for the U.S and who not. Should the U.S deny medical treatment to old people , no it should not. But at the same time, should it let the man who has very little skills of his own and wants to bring in his dying father to the U.S be let in? That is for you to decide in your views.
Or more importantly, the U.S should definitely not let in the children of particular Pakistani politicians who openly critique America's policy and condone the deaths of U.S troops whilst sanctioning bank statements for F-1 visa's.

We play by our own policies which are in our best interest. Isn't this the same thing US do ?
Not entirely. Many Americans certainly advocate the policy you state. That is why they want to shut down our borders, end all foreign aid, end our security assistance to other countries and look out only for ourselves. The guiding principle of American policy for about a hundred years now, has been to defeat totalitarian states like Nazi Germany and the Soviet Empire and promote as an international standard, democratic government, individual rights, free trade, market economies, the rule of law, etc. We most certainly have not always lived up to those ideas, but that has been our guiding principle and why organizations like NATO, the UN, etc. had our support. I used to agree with that but I have since been changing my position to the one you espouse. Perhaps it was a mistake to ever promote, however imperfectly, such policies. For the most part, now, I think they are not appreciated nor wanted. It has fostered even greater anti-Americanism and has cost the American people both blood and treasure in trying to fight for ideas and in countries where neither the ideas or us, are wanted.

So I guess I am saying, you may be right. America needs to sell-out India to the Chinese or Pakistan, when it suits our interest. We should stop caring about whether developing countries collapse or tear themselves apart in religious or ethnic strife and stop concerning ourselves with "human rights." Not one more dollar in aid, not one more bushel of wheat, not one more school built with American tax-payer money, not one more missile or tank sold or given to our so called, "friends" who inevitably, hate us for our efforts. From now on, we should only act in America's interest as you say, and everyone else be dammed.

If India treads on US path in this, then millions of citizens of this third world region will die because of unaffordability of medicines. Yet much of these so called 'wannabe Umreekans' taking pot shots at their life saver for not going in sync with the Americans.

Bloody hypocrites.

@Desertfalcon You talk like an idealist and one with Superiority Complex.

As for "From now on" you will work on America's interests, America has always worked according to its interests.

Remember, you guys created Mujaheedins in Afghanistan and after Soviet fall, you left them used by Pakistan against India.

And what happened after that, we paid the price, the civilians and Indian soldiers.

I wonder where was Americans' So called Moral Compass.

I don't want to go into what US has done in name of bringing Freedom, fighting for Human Rights etc.

I don't know about other nations, India is important for US, if US is important for India.

I will leave it at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
like I said if a seditious Chinese in america is the judge and jury- I will gladly take it. There is reason why you guys are a laughing stock in the US

You must be referring to when America discriminate against Chinese in America. And subscribe to the Fu Manchu stereotypes of oriental people. In India, you discriminate against the "Chini looking" Northeasterner. In America, you are against "orientals" We know that your presence here make America a worse place. Why don't you go back to India. But Indians won't want you either because they would look worse the more you associate with them. I have more respect for ordinary Indians here for talking crap about others because at least they are in India. If you still have loyalty to your India, you should just go back there.

You must be referring to when America discriminate against Chinese in America. And subscribe to the Fu Manchu stereotypes of oriental people. In India, you discriminate against the "Chini looking" Northeasterner. In America, you are against "orientals" We know that your presence here make America a worse place. Why don't you go back to India. But Indians won't want you either because they would look worse the more you associate with them. I have more respect for ordinary Indians here for talking crap about others because at least they are in India. If you still have loyalty to your India, you should just go back there.

Nah I referring to you as an sub standard immigrant group, way behind the Indian Americans in EVERY measure of success in the US and the largely seditious nature of you guys in the US. I being of Indian heritage have no place, desire or upbringing, to make racist or bigoted comments about anyone.

@Desertfalcon You talk like an idealist and one with Superiority Complex.

As for "From now on" you will work on America's interests, America has always worked according to its interests.

Remember, you guys created Mujaheedins in Afghanistan and after Soviet fall, you left them used by Pakistan against India.

And what happened after that, we paid the price, the civilians and Indian soldiers.

I wonder where was Americans' So called Moral Compass.

I don't want to go into what US has done in name of bringing Freedom, fighting for Human Rights etc.

I don't know about other nations, India is important for US, if US is important for India.

I will leave it at that.
Oh, not a superiority complex at all. To the contrary, I now see things as many on this very forum have taught me. I have had the idealism purged completely from me. I have been told repeatedly that no country has friends or allies, just self-interest. Just exactly like India, yes? Surely you are not arguing that India is morally superior, right? That is what you have accused America of and so you wouldn't be arguing that, yes? So you say that when America has acted in her interest that it has cost Indian soldiers lives. My answer, given my new, completely non-idealist approach is...who cares? That is your country's problem, not mine. America should act exactly like India or Pakistan, or China, etc., and so just as they could care less who their policies kill if it's in the national interest and just as your country could care less if your policies kill Pakistanis, if you deem it in your national interest, then why in the world should we Americans give a damn how many Indians die because of ours? Fair is fair. I used to think our countries were allies but posters like you have convinced me of that folly. So don't complain, just realize, we are NOT friends. Our countries are NOT friends and I only now care about American lives. I could care less what happens to your people. They undoubtedly hate America and blame her for all their own problems, in any event, just as you have here, so why should I care what happens to them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, not a superiority complex at all. To the contrary, I now see things as many on this very forum have taught me. I have had the idealism purged completely from me. I have been told repeatedly that no country has friends or allies, just self-interest. Just exactly like India, yes? Surely you are not arguing that India is morally superior, right? That is what you have accused America of and so you wouldn't be arguing that, yes? So you say that when America has acted in her interest that it has cost Indian soldiers lives. My answer, given my new, completely non-idealist approach is...who cares? That is your country's problem, not mine. America should act exactly like India or Pakistan, or China, etc., and so just as they could care less who their policies kill if it's in the national interest and just as your country could care less if your policies kill Pakistanis, if you deem it in your national interest, then why in the world should we Americans give a damn how many Indians die because of ours? Fair is fair. I used to think our countries were allies but posters like you have convinced me of that folly. So don't complain, just realize, we are NOT friends. Our countries are NOT friends and I only now care about American lives. I could care less what happens to your people. They undoubtedly hate America and blame her for all their own problems, in any event, just as you have here, so why should I care what happens to them?

why are you trippin over a few folks who got all riled up because one congressman , whose hands are in the drug industry pockets - accused India? The ones ( Indians) who are trippin don't understand our system, don't get that we have very many idiotic congressmen in the US that blabber but UNLESS the white house says so- it does not matter. Let it go , they are being overtly sensitive...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom