What's new

India not willing to play by the rules: US lawmakers

Its time to stop all these mud sling base on a side topic.

I have no problem with discussing the topic as long as chinese trolls don't interrupt with their BS .

So please continue your discussion .

I guess your anti-American views are well known in this forum. Your views are always pro India, not pro America. I'm originally from Taiwan but have been a loyal American for a long time as I arrive here when I was in grade school. Now, I regard America as my homeland. Since your loyalty is to India, you should give up your American citizenship and stay here as a guest.

you trying to be the class clown with that statement about me- awwesome, the dunce cap is safe on your head . Not only will you be laughed off by those who know me here- but there is not an iota of american loyalty in you. you are a Chinese stool and a seditious one just like the majority of you Chinese Americans are in the US

Auntyji if I am not wrong these were your exact words..."Why do i get the feeling that india will also become anti-american in the future??" I am now sure that you have something seriously wrong as you have no clue of what you write and what you want to mean.

If you still have doubts please go and check your posts.

I am not your aunty! We are not even related. ."Why do i get the feeling that india will also become anti-american in the future??" that was just a prediction by me.Those words don't indicate that India is pro-america (a neutral person can become anti-something also). There is nothing wrong with me or what i say at least I am not disrespectful like you and some other people who i came across in this thread. Plus i don't like to debate with misogynists, So stop quoting me.

you trying to be the class clown with that statement about me- awwesome, the dunce cap is safe on your head . Not only will you be laughed off by those who know me here- but there is not an iota of american loyalty in you. you are a Chinese stool and a seditious one just like the majority of you Chinese Americans are in the US

They know you are not trying to hide your anti American views in here. I don't see you place a comment about America. But I do see a lot of pro-Indian/anti American views, such as in this thread. As long as you are not trying to steal our states secrets and sell to a foreign government, you just make yourself a forum fool. So continue and entertain us.

They know you are not trying to hide your anti American views in here. I don't see you place a comment about America. But I do see a lot of pro-Indian/anti American views, such as in this thread. As long as you are not trying to steal our states secrets and sell to a foreign government, you just make yourself a forum fool. So continue and entertain us.

if the qualification of my American views is coming from a Chinese seditious American... I will gladly take those odds.

I am not your aunty! We are not even related. ."Why do i get the feeling that india will also become anti-american in the future??" that was just a prediction by me.Those words don't indicate that India is pro-america (a neutral person can become anti-something also). There is nothing wrong with me or what i say at least I am not disrespectful like you and some other people who i came across in this thread. Plus i don't like to debate with misogynists, So stop quoting me.

Lo ji aap to battamiji pe utar aaye. You called me keido, hence I addressed you as auntyji. And as far as I know it is not as bad as behenji. Any ways, won't quote you in future.

if the qualification of my American views is coming from a Chinese seditious American... I will gladly take those odds.

Nice try, you hatred for America is well noted. Its not a matter of my opinion. Everyone know that you are pro-India to the core.

The pharmacy industry in America is fiercely protective. Their lobbying power is also one of the most effective in Washington DC.

These guys are about making money caring very little about American people. I doubt they'll care anymore about the Indians or their well being.

lol Americans are cry baby :D

No, we are just sick and tired, (especially of those who choose to come to America and suck off our economic tit while whining about us), of those of other countries who have made a right mess of their own homes and then cry like babies that it's all big mean ole' America's fault. For those who live here, but are not citizens, I have a suggestion, Get out of my country. We don't need them. They can go back home to whatever ****-whole they came from and whine about how it is all America's fault THERE, but to do it while in MY country, is the hight of ingratitude. It is being invited into someone's home and then treating your host with disrespect. The proper response is to toss such an ill-mannered guest right out on his ear. Really, I can't imagine being such a poor guest in someone else's country. If they don't like America, then please, let them just get the hell out!

One thing I have learned here though, and one I plan on letting my Congressman know in full; India is absolutely NOT a friend of America and we would be fools to build any sort of relationship with her or EVER provide any assistance or military equipment to her. I also used to think India was America's friend, but I will never make the mistake of thinking she is again. I will make sure to put that into action with our upcoming elections. Thanks to the Indians here for giving me a good education in that.

No, we are just sick and tired, (especially of those who choose to come to America and suck off our economic tit while whining about us), of those of other countries who have made a right mess of their own homes and then cry like babies that it's all big mean ole' America's fault. For those who live here, but are not citizens, I have a suggestion, Get out of my country. We don't need them. They can go back home to whatever ****-whole they came from and whine about how it is all America's fault THERE, but to do it while in MY country, is the hight of ingratitude. It is being invited into someone's home and then treating your host with disrespect. The proper response is to toss such an ill-mannered guest right out on his ear. Really, I can't imagine being such a poor guest in someone else's country, If they don't like America, then please, let them just get the hell out!

One thing I have learned here though, and one I plan on letting my Congressman know in full; India is absolutely NOT a friend of America and we would be fools to build any sort of relationship with her or EVER provide any assistance or military equipment to her. I also used to think India was America's friend, but I will never make the mistake of thinking she is again. I will make sure to put that into action with our upcoming elections. Thanks to the Indians here for giving me a good education in that.

You are getting worked-up from the comments of some people on a internet forum.
You are a professional,they are teenagers.

I also used to think India was America's friend, but I will never make the mistake of thinking she is again. I will make sure to put that into action with our upcoming elections. Thanks to the Indians here for giving me a good education in that.

Is it that time of the month? :)

For those who wish to **** on America, it is always that time of the month for me. :usflag:

Dont let this forum make you become judgemental about people belonging to various places.This is not a good place for that as mostly lunatics come here.

Indians mostly have a positive image of USA.No one hates your country.I hope you know hating is a strong word.Yeah,people may not like it and there are several Americans also who dont like India.

Our country has good relations but you also have to realise that before 2001 USA had imposed sanctions against India.Hence you find some people being critical about USA.

I'm originally from Taiwan but have been a loyal American for a long time as I arrive here when I was in grade school. Now, I regard America as my homeland. Since your loyalty is to India, you should give up your American citizenship and stay here as a guest.
Chinese talking about loyalty is an oxymoron. Are you loyal to China/Taiwan or America? You can only choose ONE and deep down inside you know it:china:

Chinese talking about loyalty is an oxymoron. Are you loyal to China/Taiwan or America? You can only choose ONE and deep down inside you know it:china:

I'm an American so my loyalty is to America. I never lived in China. Though I lived in Taiwan before, never been there for over 30 years. So are you loyal to Viet con or South Vietnamese government.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom