What's new

India loses its edge over China's navy

How do you know 80% of work is done?

The images don't even show arrestor wires.

The superstructure seems to be devoid of any equipment.

Usually it takes almost a year in fine tuning and sea trials after all the equipment has been installed.

Let's see what will happen.

Anyways, 2018 is not far off. Let's see
I believed the sea trail for an AC takes longer than 1 year.

you know Chinese they will start making one Carrier every year

That's not feasible at all. In fact, Chinese rely more on Russian tactics. Rather than floating carriers which cost $2-4 billion apiece, they prefer putting 3-4 carriers total and rely the rest on accurate missile technologies. That's the reason they are going for anti-carrier ballistic missiles. It will take time but this is far more efficient and cheaper.

The US needs 12 carriers as it has military bases all around the world to police countries and intimidate countries. China's focus will be its immediate maritime borders. I don't see why would China be interested in pushing Argentina around in the future.

That's not feasible at all. In fact, Chinese rely more on Russian tactics. Rather than floating carriers which cost $2-4 billion apiece, they prefer putting 3-4 carriers total and rely the rest on accurate missile technologies. That's the reason they are going for anti-carrier ballistic missiles. It will take time but this is far more efficient and cheaper.

The US needs 12 carriers as it has military bases all around the world to police countries and intimidate countries. China's focus will be its immediate maritime borders. I don't see why would China be interested in pushing Argentina around in the future.

Two things, US doesnt want to bully or scare Argentina unless its in her Economic interests. So, its all about Economic interests and as China grows economically so will her ambitions and needs to protect its interests around the world. By the way if making a 36 story building from scratch in two weeks is possible so is making an AC in one year.

Two things, US doesnt want to bully or scare Argentina unless its in her Economic interests. So, its all about Economic interests and as China grows economically so will her ambitions and needs to protect its interests around the world. By the way if making a 36 story building from scratch in two weeks is possible so is making an AC in one year.

I was just citing Argentina as an example; not literally.

It is very much possible for China to make a carrier in a year, if they wish to. But a carrier comes with an entire armada of carrier battle group ships and submarines. With each carrier, they will need a CBG of its own of at least 12 assets floating alongside.

Unless they are interested in forming military bases around the world that is.

Pakistan should opt for a carrier too..

I was just citing Argentina as an example; not literally.

It is very much possible for China to make a carrier in a year, if they wish to. But a carrier comes with an entire armada of carrier battle group ships and submarines. With each carrier, they will need a CBG of its own of at least 12 assets floating alongside.

Unless they are interested in forming military bases around the world that is.

So was I :)

So, today I learned Indian Navy had an edge over Chinese Navy.

Who comes up with click bait articles like this.

In terms of experience in naval warfare and quality of equipment and aramament.

ins-betwa-story_647_120616021009.jpg

nobody wouldn't be impressed with that :enjoy:
thar capsizing piece of turd,u sure das an 7ndian ship?

post reported indian poster going off topic gloating about 1971 in a thread discussing navy ships.
Mods hand out the ban
post reported indian poster going off topic gloating about 1971 in a thread discussing navy ships.
Mods hand out the ban

Uh okay.....:enjoy: by the way you must also have reported your chinese and pakistani friends for going off topic, trolling and flame baiting, besides i dont really care if i get banned:P on this forum

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom