What's new

India loses its edge over China's navy

Lol.. Did they have an "edge" to start with ??!!??!! :D

Do you see an American military base in France? No

Did France colonize North America? Yes

As colonizers, did the French probably do the same on a large scale to Americans? Yes

Why do you butt in here when Amsterdam is the capital of prostitution in Europe?

And what is the topic?
Like I said, your mind is closed. No use discussing anything with you because you will not listen to reason.
G'day.
<done wasting time on you>

Did we ever had edge over Chinese Navy? :undecided:
I too was thinking the same.....

US is now the master of IOR. So your point is irrelevant.
USN is the master of world ocean except barrent sea,if you say USN is now IOR master it's indirectly defaming the might of USN. I don't think no one will challenge theirs might in near future (again i cant say that Kim Jong un will not,he is crazy).

Last edited:
So, today I learned Indian Navy had an edge over Chinese Navy.

Who comes up with click bait articles like this.

Just one or 2 years INS Vikrant Is on its way !!!

Last edited:
CAG report Estimates based on 3 years old audit reports Navy contradicts there claims including Navy chief himself

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/ins-...cted-by-december-2018-says-navy-chief.442275/

But among the Navy and cag, I would say that cag is more neutral because the Navy will get the blame if the commissioning is delayed.

Also I read the cag report, what do you mean by 3 year old audit report?

The data in cag report is upto 2015. Here the cochi shipyard itself is giving a time line of 2023.

But among the Navy and cag, I would say that cag is more neutral because the Navy will get the blame if the commissioning is delayed.

Also I read the cag report, what do you mean by 3 year old audit report?

The data in cag report is upto 2015. Here the cochi shipyard itself is giving a time line of 2023.
CAG Is Not Always Right They are just a audit body they proven wrong In Many Occasions

I Too Have read reports
Please Show Me where Cochin Shipyard Made Such Argument .CAG Make Estimation on non availability of the Latest DATA from OEM on Propellers and other contractors

I Believe in merit These Latest picture of vikrant Which shows 80 % of work is done

Latest%2Bphotos%2Bof%2BIndian%2BNavy%2BAircraft%2BCarrier%2BINS%2BVikrant%2Bunder%2Bconstruction%2B%2B5.jpg

Latest%2Bphotos%2Bof%2BIndian%2BNavy%2BAircraft%2BCarrier%2BINS%2BVikrant%2Bunder%2Bconstruction%2B%2B4.jpg

Last edited:
CAG Is Not Always Right They are just a audit body they proven wrong In Many Occasions

I Too Have read reports
Please Show Me where Cochin Shipyard Made Such Argument .CAG Make Estimation on non availability of the Latest DATA from OEM on Propellers and other contractors

I Believe in merit These Latest picture of vikrant Which shows 80 % of work is done

Latest%2Bphotos%2Bof%2BIndian%2BNavy%2BAircraft%2BCarrier%2BINS%2BVikrant%2Bunder%2Bconstruction%2B%2B5.jpg

Latest%2Bphotos%2Bof%2BIndian%2BNavy%2BAircraft%2BCarrier%2BINS%2BVikrant%2Bunder%2Bconstruction%2B%2B4.jpg

How do you know 80% of work is done?

The images don't even show arrestor wires.

The superstructure seems to be devoid of any equipment.

Usually it takes almost a year in fine tuning and sea trials after all the equipment has been installed.

Let's see what will happen.

Anyways, 2018 is not far off. Let's see

The Edge can be sharpen if india spends more money on defence than China does and start serious focus on making their on indiginous jets and catching up with chinese tech development in their military arsenel

How do you know 80% of work is done?

The images don't even show arrestor wires.

The superstructure seems to be devoid of any equipment.

Usually it takes almost a year in fine tuning and sea trials after all the equipment has been installed.

Let's see what will happen.

Anyways, 2018 is not far off. Let's see
I Know Because I read Actual report CAG

Navy Wants Vikrant ASAP Navy Chief Not Some bureaucrat

Because I trust Actual operators Of the Ships Which is Indian Navy Over Some Babu Pushing Paper in Lutiyans delhi

At Time Of War these People And their Decisions on Which Fate Of Nation Lies Not Some Bureaucrat Which have Zero technical expertise

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom