What's new

India loses its edge over China's navy

India should not feel nervous. These carriers are not targeting India, not targeting US either.
Primary goal is to protect oversea interest in Africa, Latin America, Middle East etc. When you have a strong Navy, potential bandits will hesitate to rob or destroy China's investments, trade routes. If India compete with China on ship building, you're in a trap of arm racing you will never win. India should focus on its internal issues, which look like a magazine to be exploded.
Na, more likely the first pair are for South China Sea and additional ships will help encircle Taiwan. China would like to see India focus on internal issue, so it doesn't get in China's way. Hence the above implied threat of arms race.

2. UK and USA are blood brothers despite UK ruling USA for quite some time. In fact, France helped US gain independence.

You don't hear of US troops raping British girls in Britain but you hear that in Philippines, Korea, Japan. Says a lot.
Perhaps you should read up on GIs behavior in France in 1944/45 period.

Right.

Some German who signs anti Islamic songs every day and praises China every sentence is not a Chicom.

His argument - shallow like that of a Chicom - is that he is not a falseflagger because he has been a member for 'long'.

I that case, Germany is full of chicoms praising Russia and China and singing anti-islamic songs.

Look at the comments in this national news paper. Full of chicoms:

https://www.welt.de/vermischtes/art...hig-die-Hemmungen-sind-gefallen.html#Comments

Or the comments in this news magazine:

http://www.focus.de/politik/deutsch...-breite-ablehnung-auch-in-cdu_id_6877351.html

Oh, I forgot that US shills don't speak any foreign languages. :lol:

France liberated US from British occupation.

You should check how many Americans have French blood.

On that point, you should check how many Chinese have Japanese Mongol Russian and Manchu blood.

Was it not you who said the Americans didn't rape British girls and that France is seen as American brothers? Then explain to us why did the GI rape French girls?
In case you don't know American =/= race, Americans are immigrants from Europe who massacred Native Americans. On top of that migrated Europeans in USA were race mixing with each other. So tell me are there pure Americans from the beginning? NO Americans have blood from all kinds of races :lol: . China on the other hand a country of 1.4 billion consisting of 56 ethnic groups and 94% are Han.
Americans is not pure white from a single race :rofl: , loads of Africans, Latinos and other races have entered into the so called White American race hauahaha

We expect such lowly crass attacks by Chicoms since you are incapable of beautiful Western logic.

Let's talk about rape of Berlin?

Or about rape of Nanjing?

France has no American bases on its soil.

UK and Germany does.

Is that clear false flagger?

What an idiot, where did I say that France has US bases on its soil? Did you just pull that out of your arse?

Doesn't change the fact that US GIs raped French women. Maybe there was just a misunderstanding with the world liberation, since USAmericans are not the brightest light bulb anyway. :lol:

BTW, how would you evaluate the Charlie Hebdo and Bataclan operations?

Going back to my earlier discussion, a Chinese base in Gwadar = another Singapore (neo Israel) in the making.

Because the only Muslim populations who have interacted in their daily lives in large numbers with Han Chinese are the East Turkestanis, who got nuked to hell e.g. at Lop Nur site and have their rights to grow beards stripped away, and the Malaysians and neighbouring races, who got a nice juicy present in the form of Singapore and now, Chinese interference in their domestic affairs.

Pakistan must think long and hard because its decision to sell out its land to the Chicoms will not be reversible. These are the same Chicoms who have no qualms whatsoever about intervening in Malaysia's internal affairs but preventing you from intervening in their affairs under the fake policy of mutual non interference in domestic affairs.

What part of India are you from? How do you feel about Indian carriers vs Chinese carriers?

Stay on topic.

What part of India are you from? How do you feel about Indian carriers vs Chinese carriers?

Stay on topic.
Chinese ACC can carry more aircrafts and helicopters.The Chinese are interested in SKI-jump tech but I don't know why because it effects the load.

Going back to my earlier discussion, a Chinese base in Gwadar = another Singapore (neo Israel) in the making.

Because the only Muslim populations who have interacted in their daily lives in large numbers with Han Chinese are the East Turkestanis, who got nuked to hell e.g. at Lop Nur site and have their rights to grow beards stripped away, and the Malaysians and neighbouring races, who got a nice juicy present in the form of Singapore and now, Chinese interference in their domestic affairs.

Pakistan must think long and hard because its decision to sell out its land to the Chicoms will not be reversible. These are the same Chicoms who have no qualms whatsoever about intervening in Malaysia's internal affairs but preventing you from intervening in their affairs under the fake policy of mutual non interference in domestic affairs.
Bonjour! Como Tali voo!
Pakistan has thought long and hard before making this decision. I don't see any problems with it.

Do you see an American military base in France? No

Did France colonize North America? Yes

As colonizers, did the French probably do the same on a large scale to Americans? Yes

Why do you butt in here when Amsterdam is the capital of prostitution in Europe?

And what is the topic?

You should stay on topic instead of trolling.

I am warning the Pakistanis about another Israel, East Turkestan and Singapore in the making.

Do Indians call themselves low IQ now?

Who busted whose asses?

You Chicoms are funny.

You mean I need a certificate from some copycat Chicom since your Chicom dream has been busted by me left and right outside your Chicom quarter in PDF?

Got your 2 cent from your Chicom supervisor yet?

Are you from Haiti? Is that how you write "Comment allez-vous?" in your country?

You don't see any problems with Gwadar becoming an independent country, a second Israel, that will cause massive destruction for Muslims around the region?

Fair enough, that's your choice.

You saw what? Did any Chicom's grandma suffer a terrible fate in Nanjing? Like the falseflagger chicom with a German flag? Who sings Chinese praise all day every day? :rofl:
It means how are you in french! Clearly you are not well so that's why I asked.
Atheist from China will turn gwader into a second israel? o_O
It's all about trade not religion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom