What's new

India launches its 1st indigenous aircraft carrier INS Vikrant

Lol, do you realize the chinese are not able to digest that we have done so much work on our Carrier?

Infact, your frustration is a proof of our Success.

simply because it is more a joke in essence
you people are cheerleading for the incapable government and who is taking you in as fools

the launch looks like temporary effective painkillers which eases your massive troubles.

Does the government have enough funding for the rest 72.5%?

The rupee is falling breaching 61 to the dollar now!

No we do not have the funds. IF that gives you some sleep. lol

There's nothing Middle Eastern countries cannot buy at least materialistically.

I am talking about a smaller sized carrier somewhere between 25-30k ton category.

Ah I forgot, you guys make catapult launched jets.

Russia sold us the Gorshkov (though not entirely as we financed the 75% cutting edge equipment on it after it was destroyed by fire).
I am talking about a conventional carrier, not a nuclear propelled one.

Wonder what's with that channel.

Poverty is a serious concern but we can manage that only if we are safe.

No wonder Bush bombed their news building during Iraq war.. :lol:.

Like I said before, aircraft carriers are dangerous to export whether conventional or nuclear in our view. It can affect the balance of power. And its classified stuff still even today. Hence why I put those reasons in the first place. The Russians sell whatever they want whether its nuclear submarines or aircraft carriers, but we don't do that.

Even for a smaller size carrier still dangerous to export.

you're a trolling retard. How many "launches" a ship has? 20?

It's 30% completion without an island, without elevators, without pulpusion systems, without any electronics, cable wires, ec, without any self-defence weapons, without radars, without interiors, I bet you even without indoor-plumbing and closed sewage systems inside yet ... you name it. Nothing! --- all these will depend on the countless vendors from the entire world: US, UK, Italy, Russia, France, Israel, Germany... (oh, I forgot to China into the list , as eventually most mechanic stuff that it will add come from China originally)

just with a big hole in the middle of this crap (even the ship front paintwork looks extremely dodgy to be honest) and 2 lines of workshop slums on top, is this your 81 IQ's definition of "launch"?

And a HUGE official ceremony with an IQ 52 claim that " India being the 5th country able to build carriers after US, UK, Russia, and France". :omghaha: :rofl: :lol:

1 week later, it will be dragged into the dry dock to repaint, then "launch" again... and again?

:rofl: pretty retarded, isn't it? :omghaha:

Man you just crack me up,
Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Since there is no rule on what is required to get into the podium, Indians are desperately to launch this 30% floating metal into water to prove to the world that India is the 5th nation capable of building the aircraft carrier b4 China regardless if INS Vikrant wiill be delayed for another 20 to 30 years :lol:...India IQ XX

From look of it, this ship is nothing but a shell at this point and does not have even its own power to move. Let alone all systems and sub systems needed for being an AC. It is just hilarious to see how indian are reacting. Most of the systems and subsystems of this shell will be from other countries and it is being called indigenous? If that is the case india would not wasted close to 3 billion for Russian ship.

Thank you gentleman, thank you for the kind words of encouragement. Nobility personified in your post !!

Thanks for the info.

Firstly, politics aside, I think it is great for Asia that India too are rapidly getting stronger.
We need a multi polar world where we are not just dominated by the USA.

Good luck India. Hope to hear more good news on this brand new carrier :tup:

I thought chinis are well mature than ***** but......
Its not like that u said u going to biuld AC tomarow and biulding is started.And we r well aware of delys and its resons.I am extc engineer I know how difficult is designing something and emplimenting rit from zero even if u hav best basic knowlege and block digrams, flowcharts..After d real biulding process started in 2009 them our speed is comparble to other nations even england and france also spend 10 years for biulding and trials. I think we should ignore d chinis posts and post something which contribute d thred

I thought chinis are well mature than ***** but......
Its not like that u said u going to biuld AC tomarow and biulding is started.And we r well aware of delys and its resons.I am extc engineer I know how difficult is designing something and emplimenting rit from zero even if u hav best basic knowlege and block digrams, flowcharts..After d real biulding process started in 2009 them our speed is comparble to other nations even england and france also spend 10 years for biulding and trials. I think we should ignore d chinis posts and post something which contribute d thred

Kids like Shuttler do NOT represent entire China. It is one thing that he (Shuttler) and his trolling ilk think in only one way. There is no reason for us to paint entire Chinese with a broad brush of Shuttler's immaturity.

Of course.

We will NEVER launch any celebration for a 37.5% baked product

Thats true, you launch only 100% baked products while we launch it in its 37.5th percentage. This is another fact that even our half done products are better than your completed ones. Man I would never want to compare our or any product on earth with low quality, cheap Made in China products.

Liaoning is now sailing on high seas according to our schedules now testing for multiple naval tasks. Can this giant ironing board set sail on a straight line right now on its own let alone soing the turning and preparations for aircraft landing

Well INS Virat set sail way before your Liaoning. Whats the big Deal? Make one of your own and then boast buddy.

"eventually" - this will be indian's next catch phrase to replace the 'incredible" indian slogan
> "eventual india" !

Well, Our eventually delivers. Chinese are hopeless even in this regard. What caption do I give it then? Hopeless China??

what the hell did it prove against an opponent who had no equivalent naval power!

It proved its capabilities in a two front war, East and West Pakistan.

Cheap products for cheap people like those in india are buying these a lot
Medium to High quality products can also be found in indian and the other world markets which know our product and pricing strategies well.

Indeed yes, we Indians and people all over buy Chinese products on a use and throw basis. People here laugh if the Chinese products come with a guarantee. We are happy if it serves the purpose for a day or two maximum.

Amateurs are better than low quality incapable veterans

Awwwww. Dont feel bad, you amateurs need to grow and get a life before thinking of surpassing India in carrier warfare. We have proved our capability time and again in both war and war games.

No it causes us to laugh!

Then bigger laughs at the coming mega sized ironing boards!

Well then laugh, who is stopping you from that? I am just pointing out that your country is incapable of even producing this Iron Rod.

The planned weight of 37,500 tonnes will be overshot significantly, saynaval designers, due to weight over-runs on several systems. That will not affect performance, they say.
That weight will include 4,500 tonnes of engine fuel, 1,500 tonnes of aircraft fuel, 1,000 tonnes of fresh water and 500-1,000 tonnes of ammunition. A crew of 1,500-1,600 persons will operate the vessel, and there are facilities to carry a significant number of soldiers (or marines) for operations if required.
It will also include two squadrons (12 fighters each) of MiG-29K and Tejas Light Combat Aircraft (LCA). In addition, there would be about10 helicopters, mainly for anti-submarine searches and to function as airborne command systems.
Broadsword

From look of it, this ship is nothing but a shell at this point and does not have even its own power to move. Let alone all systems and sub systems needed for being an AC. It is just hilarious to see how indian are reacting. Most of the systems and subsystems of this shell will be from other countries and it is being called indigenous? If that is the case india would not wasted close to 3 billion for Russian ship.

Does it look like we are inducting our ship?
Do you know what is lunching of ship?

This is our first home made AC. So this is natural to express joy and happiness in such a manner.
Why your people cheering and opening threads about opening of second multiplex in your country, and funny part is opening of a thread because of opening of a new over bridge. :lol:

Do you know what is globalisation and indigenisation ?

As usual brain fart cheerleader. No surprise here. First build a vessel like this and then talk. Now you can shut your brain fart and **** off from this thread.

Pakistanis stop making fools of yourselves and step aside please :rofl:

Its embarrassing when you guys think you can stand in the same league as India anymore in this day and age. This gift is the Chinese killer (its too advanced to be used against you pakistanis).

We will send a couple of patrol boats to take care of your joke of a navy, but please stop making me laugh thinking that this carrier has anyuthing to do with you :lol:

I believe that was precisely what you Indians were fed after the Mubai false flag operation and Kargil.......however, how big the difference in leagues really is was on display when your almost 1 million military could not muster up National consensus or courage to cross 1 inch of the border/LoC!

I guess 10-12 years is indeed a long time to still remember that.

Are you further confirming yourselves nuts?

We bought it from Ukraine. We never said it was built from scratch. It was a rusty steel block that managed to float on water without a propeller.

Get it!

Forgiven! It looks more like the surface of a giant ironing board than an aircraft carrier to me.

That is what I said you. That is why you can not celebrate that and there won't be completions like 3/8 etc.

So you accepted my point about the quality of chines defense equipment.

Aircraft careers are always Giant iron boards. Some construction is done on the surface for the facility of crew. That will be done later on in next phase of construction.

Back
Top Bottom