What's new

India launches its 1st indigenous aircraft carrier INS Vikrant

No it causes us to laugh!

Then bigger laughs at the coming mega sized ironing boards!

Fine with that I was thinking like when are china's warnings department issues a warning on this AC :lol:

Pathetic isn't it? the Air craft carrier is causing you to laugh and you are burning here in this thread :lol:

'Ahunkari ko usaka ahunkar hi le dubta hai'
very soon we will see example

Is the reporter from India? He is a very negative dude. "Maybe 10 years from now there will be fighter planes on this ship." That does not sound too confident at all.

However, why use an aircraft carrier to deter China in Indian ocean? Why not just use land-based jets for that purpose? Aircraft Carriers are offensive weapons. That logic does not seem right to me.

This Timesnow Reporter is a TWAT ! He always says bad things even when India did its best with IAC 1 .These kinda reporters wont even build a Paper Ship on their Own

I don't know... why some people @$$ get burned always and try to criticize what ever Indians do... lolz... i wanted to know who kicked them that much hard...

Cheerleading,hmm what do you call j-20 and j-31?Right now they too are no more than ceremonial toys.

The aircraft are still under testing

Tell me if they only appear as hollow pieces of aircraft shells without cockpits nor any jet engines and then we make huge celebrations for them on our National Day

You still cant find the comedy there in parading your giant ironing board, can you cheerleaders?

Fine with that I was thinking like when are china's warnings department issues a warning on this AC :lol:

Pathetic isn't it? the Air craft carrier is causing you to laugh and you are burning here in this thread :lol:

No I am thanking you for the comedy, another indian masterpiece after "China drones "

Was the last 1/3 of the hull not completed or designed as is? In its current form that portion looks more like a very large helicopter hanger and pad on a destroyer ship

I think its left open for installation of hydraulic lifts but then not sure.

The aircraft are still testing

Tell me if they only appear as hollow pieces of aircraft shelves without cockpits and the jet engines and then we make celebrations for them on our national day

You still cant find the comedy there in parading your giant ironing board

No I am thanking you for the comedy, another indian masterpiece after "China drones "
you guys photochop some pics... like a jet which is covered and been transporting .... start assumption it is j xx, next week another pic come out parked in streets between sexy chicks then j xxx, later then unclear pic come out it is j xxxl project... without proper source not even credible pic you guys made many projects online... atleast the carrier hull you are looking is real than J XXX projects.... lolz yeah J-20 will roll out by next year end and in 2015 j-31 later year J 16, etc....

you guys photochop some pics... like a jet which is covered and been transporting .... start assumption it is j xx, next week another pic come out parked in streets between sexy chicks then j xxx, later then unclear pic come out it is j xxxl project... without proper source not even credible pic you guys made many projects online... atleast the carrier hull you are looking is real than J XXX projects.... lolz yeah J-20 will roll out by next year end and in 2015 j-31 later year J 16, etc....

You have nothing to offer but now turn to libels and comment which further drops down your level as usual

Ask the pentagon cia nsa nasa jane magazine if they cannot see our j-xxx test flying and all the reports on media are photoshops

You have nothing to offer but now turn to libels and comment which further drops down your level as usual

Ask the pentagon cia nsa nasa jane magazine if they cannot see our j-xxx test flying and all the reports on media are photoshops

actually i talked with pentagon officials, even last night i discussed with obama about XXX project... he said you should ask shettler than me..... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

down to my level... thank god you are not in my level... i appreciated many chinese achievements... look how you are trying to criticize Indian members... that is your level....

actually i talked with pentagon officials, even last night i discussed with obama about XXX project... he said you should ask shettler than me..... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

down to my level... thank god you are not in my level... i appreciated many chinese achievements... look how you are trying to criticize Indian members... that is your level....

"i appreciated many Chinese achievements" - there you go!

"look how you are trying to criticize Indian members." No as I said I thank you for the joke!

"that is your level" in a level to enlighten the cheerleaders!

Read post 245 n 261 again if you are still in the dark.

It is a pre-meditated political orchestration trying to cover up the faults more than the achievement in your country!

The aircraft are still testing

Tell me if they only appear as hollow pieces of aircraft shelves without cockpits and the jet engines and then we make celebrations for them on our national day

You still cant find the comedy there in parading your giant ironing board

Even hull is achivement for us and we r going to celibret it as we biulding it ourself right from steel to design.and soon we gona complete it. And we r not happy becouse indian nevy going to have another one air craft career it becouse we lern to biuld aircraft career which meens lots for us aniways u can't understand that plesure cose it doesn't came from revers engineering and stop telling us about ur achivement we all well aware about 'made in china' and and army of slave labors which don't have freedom to even giving birth to second child.

"i appreciated many Chinese achievements" - there you go!

"look how you are trying to criticize Indian members." No as I said I thank you for the joke!

"that is your level" in a level to enlighten the cheerleaders!

Read post 65 again if you are still in the dark.

It is a pre-meditated political orchestration trying to cover up the faults more than the achievement in your country!

stop your reverse engineering ranting here... go and show off some where else...

Even hull is achivement for us and we r going to celibret it as we biulding it ourself right from steel to design.and soon we gona complete it. And we r not happy becouse indian nevy going to have another one air craft career it becouse we lern to biuld aircraft career which meens lots for us aniways u can't understand that plesure cose it doesn't came from revers engineering and stop telling us about ur achivement we all well aware about 'made in china' and and army of slave labors which don't have freedom to even giving birth to second child.

1. you writing is difficult to read lots of short forms and mis-spellings

2. for a giant ironing board which is in many years delay, budget overunning at more than 4 times the original plan and it is still a supersized ironing board

What is there to celebrate about? It appears as if the in-charge is saying we are coming along, eventually we'll be there now cheers and give us more funding

3. the rest of your comment about China is stereotyped low-brainer drivels. Open another thread then we talk about it

Back
Top Bottom