What's new

India lags behind Pakistan in nuclear armoury: US expert

Well if we didnt have the terrorism menace wed be above india dont u think?few a few years back u should have seen our GDP and inshallah after we deal with talis u can compaire anythin u want.

Not to forget our country started with 1 jute mill,1 textil mill,and 1 univ.. and we barely had paper or furniture!

While india was the most industrialised ?! dont deny tht even now u have 46% poverty.

Whatever the case might be. there is terrorism in Pakistan, because of their own faults. absolutely, No excuse for that accepted.

India does have a lot of poverty, but i cannot ignore the fact that today, the Statue kind of India holds in the international affairs describes how important India is. India has poor people, but when you hear India in other countries, you most of the times hear only good things. Now with due respect, i don't wanna know what Pakistan thinks or any Muslims ON this forum.

Last edited:
the US needs to defend its nuke deal with india, and at the same time wants to deny pakistan its nuke deal with china - so therefore these 'US experts' are hired to say the essential things - we shd not fall into this 'trap' or un-neccessarily 'gloat' over this un-verified fact that pakistan has more nukes in its armoury.

Thank you Fatman - I very much agree. As I said in a post on the Air Force thread, with the US it's always best to keep distance.

it's been 60 years since both India and pakistan got Independence. And now look where India stands and than look where pakistan stands.

Than ppl say, Pakistan is safe and a nation that can be compared to India.

patriotism is fine as long as you don't ignore ones faults.

why u always forget our journey after independence was started from zero point ???? we were having only one mill one university now we made this country one of the biggest exporter of cotton and textile products around world ... there are alot of fields we are in top 10 list ...

why u forgeting all this terrorism we facing in pakistan is just coz of ur f**king war on terror

Frankly...I am very comfortable with this....

Its stupid to invest in a weapon we have enough of to destroy our neighbor twice....
In fact its nothing more than deterrant.....a weapon we will never use and Pakistan will have to borrow Zeus's balls if it chooses to.....

I consider nukes as the losers weapon.....when you use it, you've already lost....
Makes me think of the time when we were kids and get into fights....the kid who lost would go crying to his father to intervene.....The Nuke is nothing more than the daddy you went crying to....
Obviously your Dad will kick my ***....but every kid in school also knows you went crying to Daddy....LOL!!

I actually prefer to bolster our conventional, internal security and anti-terror strength....enough with the nuclear arms race....

We all know what happened to our friends the Soviets.....

means US was looser in world war :smitten:

Whatever the case might be. there is terrorism in Pakistan, because of their own faults. absolutely, No excuse for that accepted.

India does have a lot of poverty, but i cannot ignore the fact that today, the Statue kind of India holds in the international affairs describes how important India is. India has poor people, but when you hear India in other countries, you most of the times hear only good things. Now with due respect, i don't wanna know what Pakistan thinks or any Muslims ON this forum.

indians have poverty as well as huge number of freedom fighters (which are terrorists for indians) inside it there media always hide such things one of example is of naxals who killed thousands of police men of india in recent years :mod:

just try to search about this group in india :woot: and after this one u can also get list of freedom fighters active in india :woot:

As of 2009, Naxalites were active across approximately 220 districts in twenty states of India[2] accounting for about 40 percent of India's geographical area,[3] They are especially concentrated in an area known as the "Red Corridor", where they control 92,000 square kilometers.[3] According to India's intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing, 20,000 armed cadre Naxalites were operating in addition to 50,000 regular cadres[4] and their growing influence prompted Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to declare them to be the most serious internal threat to India's national security.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naxalite

its being 60 years atleast we are not facing such problems which india is facing number of freedom fighters fighting against state .. our enemy's tried there best to separate us.. we are having problem in balochistan where indians are supporting extremists n the evidences were given to indian prime minister in sharam al sheikh egypt conference ...

Last edited:
indians have poverty as well as huge number of freedom fighters (which are terrorists for indians) inside it there media always hide such things one of example is of naxals who killed thousands of police men of india in recent years :mod:

just try to search about this group in india :woot: and after this one u can also get list of freedom fighters active in india :woot:

As of 2009, Naxalites were active across approximately 220 districts in twenty states of India[2] accounting for about 40 percent of India's geographical area,[3] They are especially concentrated in an area known as the "Red Corridor", where they control 92,000 square kilometers.[3] According to India's intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing, 20,000 armed cadre Naxalites were operating in addition to 50,000 regular cadres[4] and their growing influence prompted Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to declare them to be the most serious internal threat to India's national security.[5]

Naxalite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

its being 60 years atleast we are not facing such problems which india is facing number of freedom fighters fighting against state .. our enemy's tried there best to separate us.. we are having problem in balochistan where indians are supporting extremists n the evidences were given to indian prime minister in sharam al sheikh egypt conference ...

1. regarding poverty, dont be too smug, pakistan has plenty of it too:
How Rural Poverty Fuels Instability in Pakistan | UN Dispatch

morover india has done great steps to eradicate poverty
BBC News - UN says 227m people escaped slums in past decade

2.Pakistan has its separatist problems too:
Separatist movements of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3.ISI also supports several seperatist movements in india. its a well known fact

Well if we didnt have the terrorism menace wed be above india dont u think?few a few years back u should have seen our GDP and inshallah after we deal with talis u can compaire anythin u want.

Not to forget our country started with 1 jute mill,1 textil mill,and 1 univ.. and we barely had paper or furniture!

While india was the most industrialised ?! dont deny tht even now u have 46% poverty.

British assets were divided in 2:1 ratio in 47

pakistan also recieved massive aid from NATO and later , the arabs

http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/Fi...cold_war_cohen/12_pakistan_cold_war_cohen.pdf

Last edited:
@aks18: India has Poverty , India has Menace of Terrorists or the so called freedom Fighters,. But arent You ashamed that, We even then have better growth rate and Human Development than Your Rich and Peaceful Country?

Please before Ridiculing Others, Think About the Soil You are Standing In?

some people think india is not able to produce nuclear warheads but as i know india govt. is not considering to develop more nuclear warheads bcoz we know no country is not going to fight with each other by nuclear warheads. so why to spend money on nuclear. however 60-80 nuclear is enough to protect yourself....

Anyone having more nukes is gonna destroy more part of this world.... These nukes are just destructors and we should avoid them as much as possible... Anyone having more nukes than the other is not a pride

Just for reminder we dont know the number of war heads Pakistan have and the number of Warheads India have......
Mr Fatman said

The US needs to defend its nuke deal with india, and at the same time wants to deny pakistan its nuke deal with china - so therefore these 'US experts' are hired to say the essential things - we shd not fall into this 'trap' or un-neccessarily 'gloat' over this un-verified fact that pakistan has more nukes in its armoury.

I totally agree with him.

And Pakistan lags behind India in everything from education to infrastructure, political composition, media, tech, etc etc. This is what US expert are worried off that slowly we are being intoxicated with a goal of nothing but keeping india on nuke radar. Someone remember Kim Jong?

1. regarding poverty, dont be too smug, pakistan has plenty of it too:
How Rural Poverty Fuels Instability in Pakistan | UN Dispatch

morover india has done great steps to eradicate poverty
BBC News - UN says 227m people escaped slums in past decade

2.Pakistan has its separatist problems too:
Separatist movements of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3.ISI also supports several seperatist movements in india. its a well known fact

British assets were divided in 2:1 ratio in 47

pakistan also recieved massive aid from NATO and later , the arabs

http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/Fi...cold_war_cohen/12_pakistan_cold_war_cohen.pdf

dnt talk about poverty ,, poverty in many of ur states are worst then african states and almost 800 million ppl are poor in india ...

talking about separate movements in pakistan tell me except blochistan to whome indians are supporting via afghanistan . which movement is like ur naxals ??? who are killing police men and destroying government assests ????

ur wiki link is showing bahawalpur province movement as a separate country movement lolzzzz :rofl: except blochistan i dont think so there is anyother major issue even in blochistan freedom fighters are in miniority :what: almost 10,000 if m not wrong coz population of blochistan is not even 10 million

@aks18: India has Poverty , India has Menace of Terrorists or the so called freedom Fighters,. But arent You ashamed that, We even then have better growth rate and Human Development than Your Rich and Peaceful Country?

Please before Ridiculing Others, Think About the Soil You are Standing In?

actually those terrorists n unpeaceful areas are not even close too ur states which are progressing .. n ur media dnt show real image of ur mahan baharat thats y ur growth is not being effected if naxals started suicide blasts in ur major cities then i will ask u about ur growth n progress

India got the nuke deal in a legitimate way by the approval of IAEA and NSG. I'm sure no one will object if China-Pakistan take same route for the nuke deal instead of defying the international laws and striking back room deals.

This means there is no equality and justice in the eyes of US for weaker countries...:woot::cheesy::lol:
its so sad that they r creating an example of injustice in the world...everybody will feel insecure now....:coffee:
:pakistan::pdf:

dnt talk about poverty ,, poverty in many of ur states are worst then african states and almost 800 million ppl are poor in india ...

talking about separate movements in pakistan tell me except blochistan to whome indians are supporting via afghanistan . which movement is like ur naxals ??? who are killing police men and destroying government assests ????

ur wiki link is showing bahawalpur province movement as a separate country movement lolzzzz :rofl: except blochistan i dont think so there is anyother major issue even in blochistan freedom fighters are in miniority :what: almost 10,000 if m not wrong coz population of blochistan is not even 10 million

if u read this link you will see that poverty in india is decreasing while that in pakistan is increasing.

India today creates the maximum number of jobs link
and has the highest pay increase in the world link

even pakistani americans are coming here
Indian immigrants enticed to go home - The Boston Globe

so think twice before u talk about the economic aspects of india.

india and pak are new countries, so both have seperatist movements.
but i think india will have more sinceit is more diverse in every way

Back
Top Bottom