What's new

India lags behind Pakistan in nuclear armoury: US expert

That is why fear has to be there. Nukes would not be used in war. But they would limit the war. For example, India would not be in a position to attack deep inside Pakistan, even if it gains conventional ability to do so in future. And if India had not built nukes, what was stopping China from using them? We hope they wouldn't, but we cannot seat idly in that hope. We had to ensure that they don't. Hope for best, prepare for worst. This is how world's armies operate.

US built a bomb. USSR followed. European countries made it fearing USSR. China made cause of US. India made because of China. Pakistan because of India. No one is at fault.

If India hadn't build Nuclear, doesn't mean China would have attacked India again. Having strong army, navy and air force is enough to deal with china. You need to understand that China is NOT a stupid to drop nuclear bomb on India.

Both US and USSR were at the brink of starting nuclear war, but nothing happened. EVEN THOUGHT there was NO single Nation that had power to tell both of these superpowers that "don't drop nuclear bomb". Still BOTH superpowers decided not to use nuclear war, because both knows the effects.

I am not saying that India shouldn't build a nuclear bomb, all i am saying is that no use of building hundreds of nuclear bombs.

^^Ask media who is prompting such discussions.

It is serious issue for Pakistan...looking at the strategic developments.
There are ample indications that india have US sanctions to nuke Pakistan... this will help india in to deter China.

..have you gone completely Batty -BATMAN :cheesy:? What "indications" are you alluding to?

Indications beyond the scope of this untimely article.... i said looking at current strategic developments.

Indications beyond the scope of this untimely article.... i said looking at current strategic developments.

..like what? :lol: The Nuclear deal?

Pakistan also has more nukes than germany,australia,turkey...but thats is not something that makes a country developed....rather makes it pro war and pro military one!!!

Man we already have enough nukes to take care of any offence against us. More over we are in utilizing technology for domastic projects.

We dont need more nukes ...... we are already FULL.

These US experts have too much time to spend nowadays, the only thing they do is keep estimating on who has how much.

If only they would have spent enough time on knowing the real facts on how much Iraq had, they would have been surprised by their own results and a war could have been averted.

:lol: yeah...come on...nuke us...in the future children in our country will read their history books with an added chapter starting like this...Once there was a country named PAKISTAN...

hi,

Indeed----but there won't be any children---radiation would have neutralized almost everyone---there will be no history books left---.

The after effects of nuclear fallout and wind would take out all the civilization that is left alive in the sub-continent of india---there will be no schools to go to and no history books left---due to the direction of winds---the nations of bangladesh--sri lanka--myanmar, thailand, phillipines, vietnam, singapore, indonesia, malaysia, new zealand, australia would be devastated.

My indian colleagues---you are being fooled into beleiving that the surviving kids would read that there is no country known as pakistan---you being sold a piece of goods that does not exist---.

nuc weapons stopped the war in japan---50 nuc strikes would destroy the economic wel being of the word and kill all the life known on the sub-continent of india and pakistan and neighbours.

my friend...i had to say that because of the attitude of some pakistani friends here...They believe that as they have a few more nukes, they can vaporize india ...They cant get the NUKE thing out of their brains..

And you wanted to destroy the fanboy's dreams by becoming one. Dude 90% of these people have no idea what they are talking about, but I never respond to them there is something they are so happy about we have nukes and we have more than India. If that makes them happy fine, why you are trying to break their happiness, spreading and maintaining happiness is good thing. Let them be happy.

Thread starter,
Tell me,how many nukes does India need to destroy Pak and how many does Pak need to destroy India?
Whats the point in having more nukes?
:azn:

Never knew when this expert enters india and above into our installations :undecided:....counted all the weapons n straightforwardly reached media to elaborate............ its really a matter f concern ....... An please whr is dis Expert scientist chap (or US experts) -... after every couple f daz som1 came frm thr n rollovr a bamboo...... n here starts a fight - i jst want to request plz leave us alone with our's 1 or 2 :woot: wateva we have.We have lots of other problems let us concentrate thr too.:what:

Last edited:
they are just saying it while failed to give detailed analysis. it is just waht they believe.

These US experts have too much time to spend nowadays, the only thing they do is keep estimating on who has how much.

If only they would have spent enough time on knowing the real facts on how much Iraq had, they would have been surprised by their own results and a war could have been averted.

When a US expert says Pakistan is dangerous place or Pakistan is failed state and bla bla...........they are all right but when they something about India, they are wrong.

Quit being hypocrites.

Back
Top Bottom