What's new

India lags behind Pakistan in nuclear armoury: US expert

the US needs to defend its nuke deal with india, and at the same time wants to deny pakistan its nuke deal with china - so therefore these 'US experts' are hired to say the essential things - we shd not fall into this 'trap' or un-neccessarily 'gloat' over this un-verified fact that pakistan has more nukes in its armoury.

When a US expert says Pakistan is dangerous place or Pakistan is failed state and bla bla...........they are all right but when they something about India, they are wrong.

Quit being hypocrites.

in an article these u.s xperts were also saying that india can make 1000 warheads.that was the worry 4 china.that article published during george bush came 2 india 4 nuclear deal

they are just saying it while failed to give detailed analysis. it is just waht they believe.

they call indian media fake abd bias when anything is sppoken against them and call credible and truthful when anything is said for them...such hypocrite and opportunistic bunch of people have no right to participate in a socio-geopolitical debates!!

the US needs to defend its nuke deal with india, and at the same time wants to deny pakistan its nuke deal with china - so therefore these 'US experts' are hired to say the essential things - we shd not fall into this 'trap' or un-neccessarily 'gloat' over this un-verified fact that pakistan has more nukes in its armoury.

India got the nuke deal in a legitimate way by the approval of IAEA and NSG. I'm sure no one will object if China-Pakistan take same route for the nuke deal instead of defying the international laws and striking back room deals.

India got the nuke deal in a legitimate way by the approval of IAEA and NSG. I'm sure no one will object if China-Pakistan take same route for the nuke deal instead of defying the international laws and striking back room deals.

u r missing the point!

It's good thing that we both have a lot of nukes otherwise we would have fought 5-6 wars by now and preparing for revenge!

US experts have been saying this thing since a long time. This should not be related to nuke deal in any way, since the requirement of such deals are different than the number of warheads.

When a US expert says Pakistan is dangerous place or Pakistan is failed state and bla bla...........they are all right but when they something about India, they are wrong.

Quit being hypocrites.

Hi there,

Did anyone say they are wrong? Read my post carefully.

Just that they have too much time on their hands. Its sad they did not utilize their time correctly for their research on Iraq WMD.

For anything more regarding the topic of this thread, just read what Fatman Sir said in his post (#63).

Hope sense prevails!

I agree, Times of India is rubbish. People refer to it TOIlet news. More sensational, less of facts.

:bounce::bounce::bounce: Did you guys every accepted anything.........come on ....its not in your control otherwise you start saying that your are the only super power in the world. Fact is fact....u need to accept that... don't be always in denying mode.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

:bounce::bounce::bounce: Did you guys every accepted anything.........come on ....its not in your control otherwise you start saying that your are the only super power in the world. Fact is fact....u need to accept that... don't be always in denying mode.:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

if accepted then wat will happen

buddy, if v accept this, would this change anything?? we are just internet warrior, just satisfying our ego.

Frankly...I am very comfortable with this....

Its stupid to invest in a weapon we have enough of to destroy our neighbor twice....
In fact its nothing more than deterrant.....a weapon we will never use and Pakistan will have to borrow Zeus's balls if it chooses to.....

I consider nukes as the losers weapon.....when you use it, you've already lost....
Makes me think of the time when we were kids and get into fights....the kid who lost would go crying to his father to intervene.....The Nuke is nothing more than the daddy you went crying to....
Obviously your Dad will kick my ***....but every kid in school also knows you went crying to Daddy....LOL!!

I actually prefer to bolster our conventional, internal security and anti-terror strength....enough with the nuclear arms race....

We all know what happened to our friends the Soviets.....

WRT nuclear weapons....no news is good news....

Israel and China are very good examples.....having kept their programs away from the eyes of the "Buri Nazar Wale"

A country who's nuclear weapons or race for them are highlighted in media or become a concern over the rate of their growth end up facing the ire of the world....
case and point Iran....

With the way india and Pakistan boast about their nukes....we will soon need a "Kala Tika" to protect them......

it's been 60 years since both India and pakistan got Independence. And now look where India stands and than look where pakistan stands.

Than ppl say, Pakistan is safe and a nation that can be compared to India.

patriotism is fine as long as you don't ignore ones faults.

it's been 60 years since both India and pakistan got Independence. And now look where India stands and than look where pakistan stands.

Than ppl say, Pakistan is safe and a nation that can be compared to India.

patriotism is fine as long as you don't ignore ones faults.

Well if we didnt have the terrorism menace wed be above india dont u think?few a few years back u should have seen our GDP and inshallah after we deal with talis u can compaire anythin u want.

Not to forget our country started with 1 jute mill,1 textil mill,and 1 univ.. and we barely had paper or furniture!

While india was the most industrialised ?! dont deny tht even now u have 46% poverty.

Back
Top Bottom