What's new

India lags behind Pakistan in nuclear armoury: US expert

hehehe plz dnt tell me u got just 260 million poor coz even china have higher figure then 260 million :D may b there are more then 800 million poor in india who knows india always hide's such news ;).....

talking about infrastructure we have good infrastructure govt is trying to develop infrastructure more by bringing foreign investment and if i am not wrong we have better motorways n highways then yours ;) .... and about growth INSHALLAH we will be back on track sooon...

yes infrastructure is developing here too in all major cities havent u seen karachi ??? lahore n islamabad ???? do search about infrastructure projects of these cities if u are having difficulty in searching then do tell me i will provide u links
do u know, mumbai gdp is 1.5 times of whole pakistan gdp. hard fact to swallow....so stop talking BS..and stick to topic

tum log taliban ko support karna chor do hum unko nist e naboot kar dain gay :D 4 tamache kisko paray bhai ??? zara muje batana pasand karain gay ap

bahany banana chorey yeh kahein ki americans ke sath mil kar bhi aap logo ko itna waqt lag raha hai. kuch na kuch ghotala hai ISI main hi.

ab tareekh gawa hai kisko parey tamache. apky leaders bhi jante hai aur bhool samjhte hai. chorey iss topic ko and come to the main topic about
nuclear advancement.

bahany banana chorey yeh kahein ki americans ke sath mil kar bhi aap logo ko itna waqt lag raha hai. kuch na kuch ghotala hai ISI main hi.

ab tareekh gawa hai kisko parey tamache. apky leaders bhi jante hai aur bhool samjhte hai. chorey iss topic ko and come to the main topic about
nuclear advancement.

ghoom phir kar tum logoun ki sui ISI par he atak jati hai :cheesy:

do u know, mumbai gdp is 1.5 times of whole pakistan gdp. hard fact to swallow....so stop talking BS..and stick to topic

check out the population of ur country obviously your port cities are going to handle more business so whats the big deal ????

ghoom phir kar tum logoun ki sui ISI par he atak jati hai :cheesy:

Dude they even claimed tht a Pigeon was sent by ISI to spy in india and give instructions to new sikh militants which r raising there head :rofl:
In there country if a wife fights with her husband they declare ISI involved:rofl:

There is a high possibility that Next Diwali will have ISI sponsored PATAKHAAS...Report by RAW :)

:lol:sounds bush jr, in each and every speech he would start off with.
"Terrorists" me and my brother used to laugh so much.

Dude they even claimed tht a Pigeon was sent by ISI to spy in india and give instructions to new sikh militants which r raising there head :rofl:
In there country if a wife fights with her husband they declare ISI involved:rofl:

so that means ISI is impotent. :bunny:

now back to the topic

Last edited:
so that means ISI is impotent. :bunny:

now back to the topic

Looks like u lack some senses common is humans?

If a indian women fights with her husband how is ISI impotent?

Unless the indian man was made impotent by ISI!!

Anyways ur the man!

actually those terrorists n unpeaceful areas are not even close too ur states which are progressing .. n ur media dnt show real image of ur mahan baharat thats y ur growth is not being effected if naxals started suicide blasts in ur major cities then i will ask u about ur growth n progress

What is that You know about my state where Maoism first started... Kerala was The first state to Be Hit by Maoism yet the first state to eradicate it, Its Not about growth, But The Passion for Growth.... So Refrain from Bullying Others for Your own Happiness and Blinding Yourself about your Soil which is Even worsly Affected ...

Hi,

Some of my pakistani colleagues are unable to understand what india is going through---just because it doesnot meet their criteria of growth, they beleive that it is not happening.

You see---india has taken a different path towards growth. The have acknowledged that fact that the majority will never be well off---regardless of what you do to them---they will stay the same. So, india had decided to invest in those, who can make the difference---and by looking at what india is going through right now---that strategy has worked very well for them.

India has taken on the challenge of the intellectuals to move the country ahead at all costs---the poor of india will ultimately be left behind. India has decided that it cannot wait for the poor to get in line with the remaining india to move ahead.

So---in the end---there will remain many faces of india---the urban---the rural and those who want to make the change-----those who are making the change---those who cannot make the change due to a thousand and one reasons. India feels sorry for them----in being truthful to itself and to its future and upcoming generations, it cannot be be held back by the weight of its poor.

The poor will have to make do on their own and they will get their assistance from the state---but india has chosen its priorities for now.

Back
Top Bottom