What's new

India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy

My friend, we have not figured out what aryan are never mind have their genes, what did they used to test the Iranian genes against? perhaps hitlers genes lol.

The oldest evidence of aryan is in Iran, in a place called behistoon, according to that aryan simply mean to be from Iranian land. it has nothing to do with blond hair or any of that nonsence.
my friend, you mean like the beauty in your avatar ? ;)

I know what you mean, the man who invented algebra was a persian but the arab said he was arabian.Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī
Persian and Indian mathematician made mega contribution but the western say they made everything.
even calculas was first used by the chinese but british say isacc newton invented it.

Yes, you are true, Arabs copied our decimal system and named it as Arabic Numerals. I still feel agitated when I read word Arabic Numerals in Mathematics books when Indian are using it since 6 century BC. I never know any great mathematicians coming from Arabian peninsula , majority of them are Iranians in Islamic world.

Yes, you are true, Arabs copied our decimal system and named it as Arabic Numerals. I still feel agitated when I read word Arabic Numerals in Mathematics books when Indian are using it since 6 century BC. I never know any great mathematicians coming from Arabian peninsula , majority of them are Iranians in Islamic world.

I always say indian numerals i never said arabian numerals, indians invented zero,negative numbers and many more.
compare Iranian and Indian mathematicians to Arab Mathematicians and tell me which ones are better.

The number zero and the Indian numeric system were not invented in the boundaries of modern India.

The Arabs did have intellectuals of note (al-Khwarizmi)

The number zero and the Indian numeric system were not invented in the boundaries of modern India.

The Arabs did have intellectuals of note (al-Khwarizmi)

i am not contesting arabs, but zero was definitely invented in india.....btw your country flag was pakistani yesterday......who are u??

the first zero appeared in Mesopotamia but they didn't use it well (the fun part if that the romans ignored the existence of their numerical system which was much better than theirs)
the first right use is from India
Indians who created as well the numerical system we are using
zero is a major step for mathematics

roadrunner > Al-Khawarizmi is persian not arab !

the first zero appeared in Mesopotamia but they didn't use it well (the fun part if that the romans ignored the existence of their numerical system which was much better than theirs)

thank u dude.....u just rescued this threads from the trolls...gesture of thanx......

i am not contesting arabs, but zero was definitely invented in india.....btw your country flag was pakistani yesterday......who are u??

the number zero was invented in Pakistan. It's the shunya, my guess is Pingala's treatizes, or if it has to be placed to someone probably it would be Brahmagupta.

the number zero was invented in Pakistan. It's the shunya, my guess is Pingala's treatizes, or if it has to be placed to someone probably it would be Brahmagupta.

your guess and your claims are completely wrong, it was invented by aryabhatta....he also calculated the value of number pi, although i don't know if he was the first one to do it....everyone knows that, quit trolling.....

Read above

It's contested. If he was born in Baghdad, he was most likely an Arab, or an ancestor of some Arabs. He might have been shia.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

your guess and your claims are completely wrong, it was invented by aryabhatta....he also calculated the value of number pi, although i don't know if he was the first one to do it....everyone knows that, quit trolling.....

Arybhatta did not invent the number zero.

The rules for use of the number zero were written down by Brahmagupta who was part of Ancient Pakistan.

Pingala also made use of the number zero but did not place any rules over its use.

Read above

It's contested. If he was born in Baghdad, he was most likely an Arab, or an ancestor of some Arabs. He might have been shia.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Arybhatta did not invent the number zero.

The rules for use of the number zero were written down by Brahmagupta who was part of Ancient Pakistan.

Pingala also made use of the number zero but did not place any rules over its use.

u can beat anyone, but not a troll..

Back
Top Bottom