What's new

India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy

yes genius. Well done.

However Classical Sanskrit was the more developed form of Vedic Sanskrit, which was the older form of Sanskrit.

So Vedic Sanskrit came before Old Persian so it is not possible for Sanskrit to come from Old Persian.

Since Old Persian came from the southwest of Iran it is not possible for Old Persian to have come from Vedic Sanskrit either.

In other words, what is the relation? You've not been able to point to any.

Yes, genius read this and stop beating the dead horse.
Proto-Indo-Iranian language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are trying to Prove Punjabi originated from Hindi.

Ancient Iranian have some proper cool name, zoroaster, cyrus,darius xexses,Teispes
by far the best names.

We have two bollywood Parsi actors Cyrus Brocha, Cyrus Sahukar. Cyrus Mistry will the new owner of TATA groups.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Romany isnt it the language of the gypsies ?

Romani started migrating outside since 10th century from western India.

Recetly the worlds oldest writing system was found in Iran, in a place called jiroft.But as usuall the west called it fake, this shows their respect for the Iranian people.
anyway Iranian Elamite is the lnguage which is much older than sanskrt, and apprantly it has some thing in common with the Indian dravinian languages, old persian is old too but no where near as old as elamite.

Iran has been shown many times to be older than mesepotamia in almost every aspect,
for example susa in Iran is centuries older than neigbouring mesepotmaia, even wester sites like wilkipedia say it.

So tell me why mesepotmia is considered the cradle of civilization.

hmm. Same way Aryabhatta said in 5th Century that Earth Revolve around the Sun but still Copernicus has been credited for discovering that 1000 years later.

Talking of cradles of civilizations, check out Gobekli Tepe in Turkey, dated around 10 000 BCE :woot:

Göbekli Tepe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If only i had a nickle...
thw gobeki temple is just an old ruin, you cannot consider a ruin a civilization, you need to find evidence of writing,farming,trade and so on, so in your opinion the stone henge in britain is also a civilization?

hmm. Same way Aryabhatta said in 5th Century that Earth Revolve around the Sun but still Copernicus has been credited for discovering that 1000 years later.

I know what you mean, the man who invented algebra was a persian but the arab said he was arabian.Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī
Persian and Indian mathematician made mega contribution but the western say they made everything.
even calculas was first used by the chinese but british say isacc newton invented it.

thw gobeki temple is just an old ruin, you cannot consider a ruin a civilization, you need to find evidence of writing,farming,trade and so on, so in your opinion the stone henge in britain is also a civilization?

You have a point, but till now only 5% of it has been discovered. We gotta wait till more excavations are done.

Wrong. I can read and understand Sanskrit. I can't understand Avestan.

There are some similarities, but a lot of differences. Hindi, Punjabi, Kashmiri(Sanskrit derived) is more closely related to Sinhalese or Romani, than Farsi, Pashto(Old Persian derived).

Can a Hindi/Punjabi speaker understand Sinhalese or Romani? No!. Forget about Iranian languages then.

mrs11f.jpg

yeah dude,obviously but if u live in the country at the same time when different languages are being formed,u might understand.

i like the Iran,i see in Majid Majidi movies.seems quiet beautiful and the food looks delicious even though i heard,it is not dhamakedaar like desi khana.

My point is that both India-Iran have contributed to the world in past and will do the same in future.

Both civilizations will get better and better and future is next.

it is not only stone henge! there are many other points in Western Europe with the same constructions
In Britain in France you have big fields with dressed stones the same way of stonehenge
It means there was something from Great Britain (it was named Britain before ) and Britain part of France, celtic land. Before the celtic people there was a civilisation but the fact we don't know much about them i guess.

Most Iranians are "not Aryan" | Iranian.com
did you see this?

it is not only stone henge! there are many other points in Western Europe with the same constructions
In Britain in France you have big fields with dressed stones the same way of stonehenge
It means there was something from Great Britain (it was named Britain before ) and Britain part of France, celtic land. Before the celtic people there was a civilisation but the fact we don't know much about them i guess.

did you see this?

Then what exactly is an Aryan? :blink:

did you see this?

My friend, we have not figured out what aryan are never mind have their genes, what did they used to test the Iranian genes against? perhaps hitlers genes lol.

The oldest evidence of aryan is in Iran, in a place called behistoon, according to that aryan simply mean to be from Iranian land. it has nothing to do with blond hair or any of that nonsence.

Back
Top Bottom