What's new

India, Iran cradles of great civilizations: Iranian envoy

Classical Sanskrit!!! You are really an illiterate because your history textbook don't teach you that. There are two types of Sanskrit first phase is Vedic Sanskrit and Second later phase is the Classical Sanskrit.

yes genius. Well done.

However Classical Sanskrit was the more developed form of Vedic Sanskrit, which was the older form of Sanskrit.

So Vedic Sanskrit came before Old Persian so it is not possible for Sanskrit to come from Old Persian.

Since Old Persian came from the southwest of Iran it is not possible for Old Persian to have come from Vedic Sanskrit either.

In other words, what is the relation? You've not been able to point to any.

yes genius. Well done.

However Classical Sanskrit was the more developed form of Vedic Sanskrit, which was the older form of Sanskrit.

So Vedic Sanskrit came before Old Persian so it is not possible for Sanskrit to come from Old Persian.

Since Old Persian came from the southwest of Iran it is not possible for Old Persian to have come from Vedic Sanskrit either.

In other words, what is the relation? You've not been able to point to any.

Old Persian came from Avestan. Avestan and Vedic Sanskrit had similarities, but weren't the same language.

Old Persian came from Avestan. Avestan and Vedic Sanskrit had similarities, but weren't the same language.

Incorrect. no it did not. Avestan came from Old Avestan. Old Persian evolved from a disctinct language to Avestan (phonetic differences).

No.

what no,was there a question for u to answer?

now,the answer for this question is no.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Basically,i understand the difference between these languages is like diff between punjabi,haryanvi and pahaari.

Recetly the worlds oldest writing system was found in Iran, in a place called jiroft.But as usuall the west called it fake, this shows their respect for the Iranian people.
anyway Iranian Elamite is the lnguage which is much older than sanskrt, and apprantly it has some thing in common with the Indian dravinian languages, old persian is old too but no where near as old as elamite.

Iran has been shown many times to be older than mesepotamia in almost every aspect,
for example susa in Iran is centuries older than neigbouring mesepotmaia, even wester sites like wilkipedia say it.

So tell me why mesepotmia is considered the cradle of civilization.

Basically,i understand the difference between these languages is like diff between punjabi,haryanvi and pahaari.

Wrong. I can read and understand Sanskrit. I can't understand Avestan.

There are some similarities, but a lot of differences. Hindi, Punjabi, Kashmiri(Sanskrit derived) is more closely related to Sinhalese or Romani, than Farsi, Pashto(Old Persian derived).

Can a Hindi/Punjabi speaker understand Sinhalese or Romani? No!. Forget about Iranian languages then.

mrs11f.jpg

Pashto isn't Old Persian derived. What's wrong with you? Can't you get anything right?

They are all East Iranian languages. Closely related.

You're confused. Persian (and Old Persian) is a West Iranian language.

Besides classification in the same group doesn't mean they're all derived from Old Persian. End of confusion I hope.

You're confused. Persian (and Old Persian) is a West Iranian language.

Besides classification in the same group doesn't mean they're all derived from Old Persian. End of confusion I hope.

I agree I have zero knowledge about these things:lol:

Thanks for clarifying. My point was that Sanskrit did't originate in Iran. And that still stands.

Wrong. I can read and understand Sanskrit. I can't understand Avestan.

There are some similarities, but a lot of differences. Hindi, Punjabi, Kashmiri(Sanskrit derived) is more closely related to Sinhalese or Romani, than Farsi, Pashto(Old Persian derived).

Can a Hindi/Punjabi speaker understand Sinhalese or Romani? No!. Forget about Iranian languages then.

mrs11f.jpg

Romany isnt it the language of the gypsies ?

Back
Top Bottom