What's new

India involved in Lahore attacks: Police

And 2 months later, your government accepted that the attack was carried out and planned in Pakistan by Pakistani.

Within minutes of Mumbai attacks, Zaid Hamid began talking of war.

What do you mean ?Pakistan government was not involved in it. It is possible some Pakistani can be paid by your government to do terror attacks.

Last edited:
1 full month after the attack, and the Police comes up only with a blurred statement.

i thought I am going to come across some solid evidences and sharp accusations. But all we have is "involvement of foreign hand" and "make of launcher".

No need to worry, RAW. A statement took a month. Evidence will take years.

On a more serious note, how they can make such a dry statement? They were bound to come up with something credible by now.

You really need read to some 1971 related thread on this site. This is an whole different issue and not related to this thread but if you have something to discuss open a new thread.

It the same issues 1971 India s were providing military assistance to Bangladesh and now in FATA providing fanatical assistance.
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
:pakistan:

problem is
circumstantial evidence is not enough. u need a smoking gun like our idiot ajmal kasab to prove indian involvement

Lahore Police: Indians Directly Involved in 3/3 Attack
LAHORE: Authorities in Pakistan confirmed this morning to be in possession of credible evidence implicating Indian government and agencies in the March 3rd attack on Sri Lankan cricketers in Lahore.

The Lahore Police announced having information about those responsible for the assault in a press conference.

“With the help of other intelligence agencies there has been considerable progress in this case. One thing is for sure that there is an Indian hand behind the attack,” Lahore Police Chief Pervez Rathore told reporters here.

“I must tell you that there is credible evidence of Indian involvement in the attack,” he said.

Police sources also confirmed the arrest of an Indian intelligence operative in Rawalipindi and recovered important documents from his posession including maps of targets in major cities. The information provided by the arrested Indian national has already led to at least five further arrests.

Now we must wait for the reaction of musheer dakhila.
As usual media will down play this news or some other issue will be staged by the political elite which may put this important news on back track.

Now we must wait for the reaction of musheer dakhila.
As usual media will down play this news or some other issue will be staged by the political elite which may put this important news on back track.

Pakistani media is terrible especially GEO (which is a slave to Indians).

Take a look at Indian media, they mention Pakistan every 10 minutes and they never say anything good about our people and our country.

Pakistani media gives news on Bollywood. Its really pathetic :tsk:

Pakistani media is terrible especially GEO (which is a slave to Indians).

Take a look at Indian media, they mention Pakistan every 10 minutes and they never say anything good about our people and our country.

Pakistani media gives news on Bollywood. Its really pathetic :tsk:

Thankgod, I'm not alone who have noticed it.
I never was a fan of bombay films and since our media started to market bombay films more than hollywood, I have switched off my TV for good.

i have also noticed that since Zardari govt. has taken over, media speaks on behalf of the govt. officials but I never heard the officials telling same.
e.g. Zardari said, 'China is our friend' but no record exists that Zardari really said!

I have also noticed that all PTV staff is new and is clearly below the required level! i wonder why was it required to suddenly change all the news casters, analysts and programme conductors!

Recently, India blamed us for 26/11 terrorist attacks within a few hours after it started. Our eastern border saw heavy mobilization by the enemy particularly to intimidate us. Almost everywhere in India, media was being used to promote Anti-Pakistan war hysteria among their common citizens. Our airspace was violated by enemy fighters, and what was GEO doing RIGHT after reporting all these developments? Showing reports about Bollywood and what's their most recent "Gossip", who's dating who, and who's going to star in another movie for the billionth time.

GEO isn't a television channel. It's a freaking chameleon!

Pardon by virtue of NRO is an irony, indeed. :tdown:
Money in Swiss banks belongs to the people of Pakistan.
Fact remains, popular media of Pakistan failed to hide their unpatriotic objective.

I'm sure Pervez Rathore Sahib must have gotten hold of answers to the following questions.

Unanswered questions Re Lahore 3/3:

1. Who made the last-minute phone call that got the route of the VVIP convoy changed? The phone call shows that the perpetrators were intimately familiar with police procedures.

2. On previous days both cricket teams had left together. Why is it that on 3/3, the Pakistani team was delayed?

3. Why is it that both bus drivers brought their vehicles to a complete standstill? It is important to note that the driver of the SL team bus had kept it stationary in Liberty circle for a full 2 minutes, before he listened to the shouting Sri Lankans and drove away. The driver of the other bus containing the officials had similarly brought it to complete halt and put it into neutral gear.

4. The attackers were coolly walking around and spraying gunfire in Liberty circle for a full twenty minutes, with no sign of any opposition. Sri Lankan witnesses said that the attackers appeared to be under no pressure. How can such lax be possible for a VVIP convoy?

5. All the attackers escaped unhurriedly, it appears that they did not even suffer any injuries.

6. The Liberty market police station was only about 50 metres away! Yet this drama continued unhindered for 20 minutes!!

7. As per cricket officials Chris Broad and Simon Taufel, there were 25 commandos with the VVIP convoy when it left the hotel. It is claimed that 6 were killed. What happened to all the others? Why were the officials abandoned and left to be sitting ducks?

8. The DGP Iqbal Malik had issued an "intelligence warning" that the SL team would be attacked by RAW. Who asked him to do this, and on what basis? Iqbal Malik must be considered to be prime suspect.

9. Previously Pakistani officials were blaming Pakistani organizations like the LeT for this. One Dawn news report even spoke of Hafiz Saeed being questioned to track down suspects. Later reports claim that the perpetrators were identified and included one Mohammed Aquil. Latest reports are trying to implicate India without any evidence. What is going on? Pakistan has not yet officially alleged Indian involvement. Why not? Why have they not officially disclosed any evidence, if at all they have any.

Conclusion: The most likely explanation for this bizarre incident is that it was an attempt by the ISI to portray India as a perpetrator of terrorism, and thereby take pressure off Pakistan in the aftermath of Mumbai 26/11.

This has to be seen as a continuation of other wild stories and allegations recently emanating from Pakistan - for example the story of some "Shukla" supposedly arrested for bomb blasts in Lahore, or some "Indian female spy" arrested in NWFP.

Recently, India blamed us for 26/11 terrorist attacks within a few hours after it started. Our eastern border saw heavy mobilization by the enemy particularly to intimidate us. Almost everywhere in India, media was being used to promote Anti-Pakistan war hysteria among their common citizens. Our airspace was violated by enemy fighters, and what was GEO doing RIGHT after reporting all these developments? Showing reports about Bollywood and what's their most recent "Gossip", who's dating who, and who's going to star in another movie for the billionth time.

GEO isn't a television channel. It's a freaking chameleon!

GEO always try to destablise pakistan!! Geo Should b banned!!
:mod:

Back
Top Bottom