What's new

India involved in Lahore attacks: Police

What is even more ridiculous is that, in spite of having nabbed a couple of perpetrators, or more, in Lahore police training incident, the police is falling back on the circumstantial evidence of the make of the gun, in case of the Sri-Lanka case. Shouldn't those terrorists be singing RAW by now.

This is bizarre to say the least, when both the incidents are claimed to be connected. This means, either the investigative agencies do not have anything on their plate and are just clutching at straws or the statement was just a personal opinion made out of frustration.

problem is
circumstantial evidence is not enough. u need a smoking gun like our idiot ajmal kasab to prove indian involvement

circumstantial almost borders on delusions ...... whereas GoP relies on circumstantial evidence to prove claims (only to themselves) .... they downplay hard evidence as being fabricated ... classic ploy of 'heads I win and tails I win you have no place in equation' ...... apart from themselves GoP has convinced none ......

even SL has laughed off at India connection ....... only Pakistan can find India in everything .... soon the blame will also be in case a sewage line develops a crack in local politician's house ...... RAW getting down and dirty?

The problem is that it has been a normal practice for the indian media and the officials that whenever something bad happens they blame Pakistan as a reflex action.

Though our media is much irresponsible but during the Sri Lankan team attack they never directly pointed out the indians though they have been comparing both the attacks by showing the videos of both the attacks in a single window.

Enigma, thats not true. Immediately after the SL attack, while the picture was still unfolding GEO was naming RAW agents as per 'reliable' sources. I read it myself.

Later the thing dasappeared. similarly your media keeps reporting on a weekly basis the capture of so many RAW operatives and its just accepted by members here without any follow up. Then nobody bothers to check your govt sources. seriously, what happens to all these indians they catch? Surely they can spare ONE out of scores for publicity? have you wondered yourself? why not made public? THINK.

On the other hand, you will hear follow up on the 'pakistani nationals' arrested in india. they are presented in courts, their pictures sometimes published etc. in case of Ghulam Fareed who was caught in sri nagar in december, an ex PA soldier, his photo was published and PA clarified that he'd left the army some time back etc etc.

Last edited:
They seem to have no direct evidence. The perpetrators were Pakistani/Afghan, and it seems that the only evidence is that the weapons are "different" from the ones used in Afghanistan. I have no idea how that implicates India, but lets wait for more.

In the meanwhile, the Lahore Police Chief (Rathore) has partially backtracked. Here is what he said:

Later on Friday, Rathore said he actually meant “pro-India Afghans” when he spoke about Indian involvement. If meant to be an attempt at damage control, it could hardly enhance India’s confidence in Pakistan’s claim
PM rubbishes Pak claim of India hand - India - The Times of India

"Pro-India Afghans"? seems to be a reference to the TTP, which has no proven India links except in some paranoid sections of the Pakistani press.

Here's another quote from a "senior police official"

Khan has told investigators that all three attackers who blew themselves up within the training centre were Afghans.

Ahmed also said that in the attack on the Sri Lankan team, the "ammunition and communication network is the basis of our claim that it was carried out with the help of a state agency.

Pak's latest: "Pro-India Afghans" behind Lahore attack - Pakistan - World - The Times of India

Ammunition and communication network? Hmmm.....

Last edited:
They seem to have no direct evidence. The perpetrators were Pakistani/Afghan, and it seems that the only evidence is that the weapons are "different" from the ones used in Afghanistan. I have no idea how that implicates India, but lets wait for more.

In the meanwhile, the Lahore Police Chief (Rathore) has partially backtracked. Here is what he said:

Later on Friday, Rathore said he actually meant “pro-India Afghans” when he spoke about Indian involvement. If meant to be an attempt at damage control, it could hardly enhance India’s confidence in Pakistan’s claim

"Pro-India Afghans"? It seems that they are deliberately trying to make a case against India, possibly part of a strategy to get India out of Afghanistan.

Here's another quote from a "senior police official":

Khan (the captured terrorist) has told investigators that all three attackers who blew themselves up within the training centre were Afghans.

Ahmed also said that in the attack on the Sri Lankan team, the "ammunition and communication network is the basis of our claim that it was carried out with the help of a state agency.

Pak's latest: "Pro-India Afghans" behind Lahore attack - Pakistan - World - The Times of India

Ammunition and communication network? Hmmm.....

Another lie from same yellow Indian media. This lie was posted by Times of India last night soon after the Lahore Police cheif said India is involved. ToI immediatly posted a fake story that Lahore police chief had backed off from his earlier statement.

But surprise surprise just after few minutes the TOI removed this fake story after doing its propaganda.

You can check the link you have posted. It is not opening at all.

:tdown: with liars

Survivor, I don't know on what basis you claiming that its a "lie". TOI wouldn't want to become a media pariah by manufacturing quotes. But I'll give you some leeway for paranoia.

Nevertheless, the links seem to be working fine.

Survivor, I don't know on what basis you claiming that its a "lie". TOI wouldn't want to become a media pariah by manufacturing quotes. But I'll give you some leeway for paranoia.

Nevertheless, the links seem to be working fine.

The link is not working check it.

ToI needs to be given leeway for paranoia. It failed to mention where did the chief backed off from his statment and talking to whome. Atleast no media person heard it while he was addressing the press conference in Lahore.

The attack on Sri Lanka only benefited India and harmed Pakistan. But it is bad precedent India has set because it had damaged the future of games in entire region.

Lets examine some more quotes from the Pakistani media:

This is from "The News"

investigations show that the amount of money supplied, the type of weapons used, the sophistication applied and the planning of this strike was such that it clearly had the signatures of some international spy agencies, including RAW.
Probes reveal foreign hand in Lahore attacks

That's it really. Its all based on the assumption that no Pakistan based outfit could carry out such an attack.

More wish-thinking by Pak authorities:

“I must tell you that there is credible evidence of Indian involvement in the attacks,” he said, adding that India’s intelligence agency Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) officers lure the innocent and the poor with money and train them to carry out attacks in Pakistan.

'India involved in attack on Lankan team' | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

And we were right!!!
Just woundering, How does is make you guys right? Those terrorists we Pakistani nationalists!!! this is why!!! USA GB never said that Pakistan's ISI was involved in the attack!!! so its your statement nothing more then that to us...... There could be some sikhs comming to Pakistan and do some wrong but should we blame it to India. the answer is NO, Your media said that proofs were that they had flower ids weapons, brooms, cooking oil stateing made in Pakistan.. I showed your news and media proofs to some of my American friends and no wounder we were laughing our ***** off over your country's statements.. Those were the most stupid and arrogent statements ever made on the face of Planet!!... At one side Pakistan's ISI is blamed one of the most strongest rough agencies on the other hand you call them dumb by stateing that they made sure that every thing should say Made in Pakistan which were carried by terrorists... ahhah WoW to indian media and GOvernment. See its not the hate that we have for India, It's what the stupidness that we get mad at. We say that Oh god if you were going to give us a enemy then why india who is so dumb to make statements like this. There is a saying, "Even enemies should have respect" ..... Lastly Pakistan has directly accused RAW, Just wait we will give out proofs as well but in some time, See i know we are in alot of troubles but we haven't lost our mind by blaming india after 2 hours of attack so wait and watch... Thanks and i usually don't make comments but it were your posts which just aggitated me to reply to you. "meaning you were talking to your other fellow indian for how Pakistanis have hate for india, people here are too much... etc stuff like that"

Lets examine some more quotes from the Pakistani media:

This is from "The News"

investigations show that the amount of money supplied, the type of weapons used, the sophistication applied and the planning of this strike was such that it clearly had the signatures of some international spy agencies, including RAW.
Probes reveal foreign hand in Lahore attacks

That's it really. Its all based on the assumption that no Pakistan based outfit could carry out such an attack.

More wish-thinking by Pak authorities:

“I must tell you that there is credible evidence of Indian involvement in the attacks,” he said, adding that India’s intelligence agency Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) officers lure the innocent and the poor with money and train them to carry out attacks in Pakistan.

'India involved in attack on Lankan team' | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

You think that they should reveal everything before completion of the investigations?

Still much better than Indian claim of arresting Pak trained terrorists with their Passports infiltrated into Indian Occupied Kashmir :agree: we never knew that having valid pasports people infiltrate.

It seems Indians have successfully derailed the thread with their as usual nonsense attitude. My request to Pakistani members is to stop replying to our Indian friends because most of them in this thread are here either for trolling or perhaps flame bait.
Coming back to the topic, i seriously hope that the GOP this time does not down play the whole investigation because their American bosses wont be too happy about it and this time expose the RAW nexus and their collaborators. Moreover the facts should be shared with all friendly countries minus the US, let us see how the world reacts to that. We have suffered enough because of the lack of will on part of the GOP to stand up against the proxy war being laid upon us for decades. When will we wake up, we lost 71 as a result of this proxy war, Pakistan cannot afford to loose again.

Another lie from same yellow Indian media. This lie was posted by Times of India last night soon after the Lahore Police cheif said India is involved. ToI immediatly posted a fake story that Lahore police chief had backed off from his earlier statement.

But surprise surprise just after few minutes the TOI removed this fake story after doing its propaganda.

You can check the link you have posted. It is not opening at all.

:tdown: with liars
Just checked, the link is working fine. The story also appears to remain unaltered. May be its a connection problem you have. Here's the link once again:

Stop applying dramatic stories on real rifle. You Indians are losing touch with reality. RAW is there because Pakistan is still standing tall. and will be for ever.
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

Back
Top Bottom