What's new

India involved in Lahore attacks: Police

OK, how many of the Indians here think that RAW is not financing, planning and fanning terrorism, insurgency and violence in Pakistan? Please raise your hands!

Well, something without proper proof is called a story.

So, police blaming RAW is a story (fairy tale from Pakistan's point of view) until they come up with some solid proofs.

Shouting "we have the proofs" is not enough. Share them with world, and you won't need to blame India.

Ok at the beginning of Mumbai attack I thought it’s for real but after some time I realized it’s a another bollywood movie(this time in real life). In every Bollywood movie there are some missing links.
In this movie missing links are
1. Where the hell Indian navy and costal guards were (I think watching movie)
2. How the terrorist come to know the destination with out being there.(there is a in side hand involved)
3. What the Indian intelligent agency there for.(I think on vacation)
4.i do n t know what kind of commandos India have to continue drama for 42 hours to have world attention.(putting India on sport light)
5. Then playing games with western world calling Mumbai attach India‘s 9/11. (Playing with emotions of western world)
6. Media act like they already had the information. (Sixth sense I am guessing)
7. Everyone came to die in the Mumbai attack expect Ajmal Kasab. (Why? I am guessing for good quality movie)
8. People can be hired from Pakistan by RAW posing as Muslims. (This is also happening in FATA)
On the other hand Pakistan first investigates and then point out the criminals (Indian RAW).if Pakistani involved in attack dose mean government is involved in it.
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN
:pakistan:

Last edited:
OK, how many of the Indians here think that RAW is not financing, planning and fanning terrorism, insurgency and violence in Pakistan? Please raise your hands!

No Indians will think that because they are angles from sky.

For english readers translation of the article by THE NEWS.

Probes reveal foreign hand in Lahore attacks

Saturday, April 11, 2009
By Ansar Abbasi

ISLAMABAD: The March 3 attack at the Liberty Chowk in Lahore, targeting the Sri Lankan cricket team, is believed to be a joint operation of the RAW and an influential international spy agency, marked with exceptional sophistication that is simply beyond the reach of local elements, sources reveal. :angry:

The Manawan terrorist attack, also in Lahore, however, was the handiwork of a local terrorist network led by Baitullah Mehsud. As the authorities made remarkable progress in the Sri Lankan attack, initially considered to be a blind case, investigations show that the amount of money supplied, the type of weapons used, the sophistication applied and the planning of this strike was such that it clearly had the signatures of some international spy agencies, including RAW.

While there are quite a few unique things observed by the investigators in this case, the authorities are simply surprised to detect that a fake Nadra ID card captured by the police and belonging to one of the attackers had all the security features available on the genuine Nadra cards.

According to a source, in order to prepare such a fine Nadra card, dies similar to those acquired by the Security Printing of Pakistan from Switzerland were used. An investigating officer said that the Switzerland-based competing brand of the firm, which had provided these special dies to Pakistan, were approached to make a perfect copy of Nadra cards that were in use of the terrorists, all of whom had escaped after the Liberty attack.

All the security features, hologram, ink and dies, everything was perfect. However, the only slip found was the signature of the former Nadra chairman Salim Moeen instead of the incumbent Ali Arshad Hakeem.

The date of issue of this ID card coincided with the tenure of Hakeem but it had the name of Moeen. The ID card was found by the Lahore police from one of the car dealers from whom the attackers had purchased three rickshaws and two cars.

None of these vehicles was snatched. All were purchased from the market for which the same ID card was used. The police secured the sale-purchase details of all these vehicles and found that in one case, the fake ID card used was deposited with one of the dealers while in all other cases photocopies of the same card were submitted. All the three rickshaws and two vehicles were merely used to reach the Liberty area as the attackers abandoned them while fleeing from the site of the terrorist attack.

In yet another smart move, the attackers, 10 in number, and their two handlers, purchased new mobile sets and SIMs by using the photocopies of genuine ID cards belonging to different people, none of whom had any connection with this terrorist network. None of them knew of the purchase of mobile SIMs, acquired by using the copies of their cards.

Details acquired from the concerned cellular networks also reveal that all the calls made or received from these 12 SIMs were only to each other. None of these SIMs either made or received any call from any other outside number.

Amongst the weapons used by these attackers, the authorities got hold of four anti tank disposable rockets of the same make, which are only in the use of the Indian Army. Two of these rockets were fired by the attackers while the other two remained unused. It is relevant to mention here that the Crime Investigation Department (CID), Punjab, had precisely warned the provincial government on January 22, 2009 about the RAWís plan to target the Sri Lankan cricket team during its visit to Pakistan.

The CID, while referring to a source report, had clearly said that this terrorist attack would be carried out especially while the Sri Lankan team would be traveling ìbetween the hotel and stadium or at hotel during their stayî. What the whole world saw on March 3, precisely happened the same way.

While the foreign intelligence agencies have used their expertise, money and planning, the attackers are believed to be all locals including those belonging to banned organisations like Laskar-e-Jhangvi and some other proscribed outfits.

Regarding the Manawan attack, these sources said that it was the work of Baitullah Mehsud. One main player of the Manawan attack and six-seven key facilitators have been arrested and are presently being interrogated by the authorities.

Probes reveal foreign hand in Lahore attacks

Last edited:
He is also talking about 'another powerful intelligence agency', of course, CIA. They are using these dirty yet tried and tested tricks to pressurize Pakistan. However, Pakistan will go only that far, I am pretty positive about it. Did you read the following column by Mr. Haqqani?

Jang Group Online

Media is the only one that can force the government to come out of its denial mode and actually adopt a tougher stance against the real culprits rather then blaming some XYZ Islamic organization. It has now become very clear that there is a CIA/RAW nexus damaging the interests of Pakistan, purpose seems to be clear, level grounds for US intervention and De nuke Pakistan make India stronger enabling them to counter China.

go media!!
sadly the only organization [except the pakistani armed forces] of pakistan that that could bring change to the nation

Hi,

These again are total SOB STORIES by pakistani media. Why are they not calling for the executions of the 4 superintendants of police who were absent from their duty---that will be the first step.

Ok at the beginning of Mumbai attack I thought it’s for real but after some time I realized it’s a another bollywood movie(this time in real life). In every Bollywood movie there are some missing links.
2. How the terrorist come to know the destination with out being there.(there is a in side hand involved)
4.i do n t know what kind of commandos India have to continue drama for 42 hours to have world attention.(putting India on sport light)
5. Then playing games with western world calling Mumbai attach India‘s 9/11. (Playing with emotions of western world)
7. Everyone came to die in the Mumbai attack expect Ajmal Kasab. (Why? I am guessing for good quality movie)
8. People can be hired from Pakistan by RAW posing as Muslims. (This is also happening in FATA)
On the other hand Pakistan first investigates and then point out the criminals (Indian RAW).if Pakistani involved in attack dose mean government is involved in it.
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

You should have told this to Mr. Zardari BEFORE GoP accepted those claims.

Its worthless to debate on the matter now.

You should have told this to Mr. Zardari BEFORE GoP accepted those claims.

Its worthless to debate on the matter now.
You can do better then this.
Come on have a cup of tea.
Now that the indian navy claims to be a global navy.
Say thnx to Google Earth...:D
Probably YES!
Again probably yes. We got ours in 8 hours...Manawan episode.
They should be given the credit for this. They did achive the goal and brought us under pressure.
They are better than ours, but still they are much impressed by Bollywood.
[/QUOTE]

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

You can do better then this.
Come on have a cup of tea.

Now that the indian navy claims to be a global navy.

Say thnx to Google Earth...:D

Probably YES!

Again probably yes. We got ours in 8 hours...Manawan episode.

They should be given the credit for this. They did achive the goal and brought us under pressure.

They are better than ours, but still they are much impressed by Bollywood.
[/QUOTE]

If my sight serves me right the topic of discussion for this thread was Indian involvement in Lahore incidents. It seems some of my friends have run out of ammunition against India on that front specially after Malik's and PM's statement so what is the next thing on agenda okay pull out the old rabbit out of the hat. We'll continue with Mumbai was done by India.

I really admire the persistance displayed by Pakistani members. It really is difficult to argue against the official statement by your own govt.

I dont think there is much to be added in this saga unless new reports come in. I dont think I would rebutt to report by some Cool Rathore Dude instead of official statement by Interior minister and PM on the contrary.

Infact if this is the level of trust you guys have on the investigation capabilities of ISI and GoP Police then India has to consider other options to bring the perpetuators of Mumbai to justice.

I raise both my hands and have been holding it up for a while... people are now thinking that I have surrendered or something. Can I put my hands down please ?

But seriously, the only reason to think India is involved is if you think that India will reciprocate whatever Pakistan does (or India accuses Pakistan of doing). Spying and espionage, yes. Funding,planning and fanning terror - my guess is no. From the experience of US in Afghanistan (Mujaheddin) and Pakistan (Kashmiri "freedom fighters" ) it is pretty clear that giving extremists guns usually ends up backfiring when the people with guns turn against you. India should have learned that lesson.

Me me me!!!:victory:

But not because they are angels.
Because there is simply no evidence after these many years. Also it would be bad common sense to get risk such a thing and get caught only to weaken India's position on the issues.

Back
Top Bottom