What's new

India involved in Lahore attacks: Police

And when exactly did this happen?

Somebody gets up, produces heaps of words blaming RAW, talks of evidences and proofs. But then nothing happens. Some another authority comes and rubs out all these statements and denies having any information on the issue.

Is that how you come to a 'very clear' conclusion in Pakistan?

Just tell me about a SINGLE real world proof (apart from 'Zaid-Hamid-ish' logics) and we can talk further.

I don't think there is anything for us to talk about since we belong to two very different sides therefore it is impossible for us to come to a single point of understanding, no need of arguing any further.

I don't think there is anything for us to talk about since we belong to two very different sides therefore it is impossible for us to come to a single point of understanding, no need of arguing any further.

It does not matter if we are on two different sides or not. It is about the way you are carrying out your investigations.

If you have the proof of RAW involvement, go ahead & make it a global issue. Make a dossier, present it to the world & UN. Go to global media, make sure you are all over their headlines. And most important, make India accept the fact, as we made Pakistan government accept that Pakistani soil was used for the attacks. I don't see any of this happening.

Why oh why does the title of this thread sound so unconvincing, unsupported, no solid ground to stand on.
If there is proof, why doesn't the Lahori police share it with our government and intelligence agencies, why don't we make a public statement out of it, why don't we come out in the open with it.
If we don't, we're bound to receive more attacks whether it be from India or any other source which is inflicting damage to us.
I also have a strong feeling sometimes that our neighbours in the East have a hand or two in what goes on in Pakistan, but I refuse to put the blame on them if our government is incapable of doing so or cannot fight for its case.
We cannot blame India if our government f*cks up all the time, we can't even make our words loud or take action.
It's all India India India, but where is the proof damned, no proof = no credibility = makes us sound like the Indians during the early stages of Mumbai.

I hear so much from our politicians, some said Indian hand involved, others said it were the Taliban, how on earth are we supposed to work together or find the culprits if opinions are divided over almost everything? You tell me.
These assclows who're running Pakistan cannot investigate in a proper manner, it either means India's intelligence agencies outsmart ours, or ours is slacking.

It does not matter if we are on two different sides or not. It is about the way you are carrying out your investigations.

If you have the proof of RAW involvement, go ahead & make it a global issue. Make a dossier, present it to the world & UN. Go to global media, make sure you are all over their headlines. And most important, make India accept the fact, as we made Pakistan government accept that Pakistani soil was used for the attacks. I don't see any of this happening.

No use, US attacked Iraq and nothing was done by the UN!

Why take long steps when we can solve this issue quickly?

what goes around, comes around.

Why oh why does the title of this thread sound so unconvincing, unsupported, no solid ground to stand on.
If there is proof, why doesn't the Lahori police share it with our government and intelligence agencies, why don't we make a public statement out of it, why don't we come out in the open with it.
If we don't, we're bound to receive more attacks whether it be from India or any other source which is inflicting damage to us.
I also have a strong feeling sometimes that our neighbours in the East have a hand or two in what goes on in Pakistan, but I refuse to put the blame on them if our government is incapable of doing so or cannot fight for its case.
We cannot blame India if our government f*cks up all the time, we can't even make our words loud or take action.
It's all India India India, but where is the proof damned, no proof = no credibility = makes us sound like the Indians during the early stages of Mumbai.

I hear so much from our politicians, some said Indian hand involved, others said it were the Taliban, how on earth are we supposed to work together or find the culprits if opinions are divided over almost everything? You tell me.
These assclows who're running Pakistan cannot investigate in a proper manner, it either means India's intelligence agencies outsmart ours, or ours is slacking.

This sounds vaguely similar to what is happening in Bangladesh. We should share notes.

Well look at it from that cop's perspective. They failed to provide a level of security that was promised by your Federal Govt before the fact. On top of that every single attacker managed to escape with no casualties afterwards. Now it's appears that they've not managed to arrest or track any of them since the attack. That's boatload of heat on their shoulders.

Blaming India would be a no brainer way misdirecting and creating FUD to deflect attention from them. He knows it will be popularly accepted even if it's unsubstantiated. This tread is testament to that.

The Federal Government is by no means locally popular as well so their eventual denials would be moot and brushed off as them being weak and impotent. Furthermore the opposition can score easy brownie points by making the current Admisnistration appear as though they are defending the Indians from accusations.

Meanwhile the Taliban is off the radar in this discussion which is tragic.

Jihad I share your frustration in our case too ...... tendency to blame Pakistan for everything! Similar roots have caused us to have similar politicians and nothing more than that unfortunately. Bloody buggers they all are!!!!

this shitty statement by Rajnath Singh about sending troops into pakistan is another in long line of nonsense.

but one essential difference is that while subsequently India has been able to prove its claims ... right now GoP is unable to .....

Well, one last thing -

India blames Pakistan for 26/11

Pakistani people, experts, media and govt denies

Some proofs and evidences and information is shared

GoP agrees about Pakistani nationals thing

Still many people and experts on media and even think tank on PDF say, "it was the right of Pakistan to deny everything untill some proofs are produced."

Fine, here, NO PROOF is produced yet. What you are coming up are just theories. I can produce a theory blaming Zardari's grandpa for the attack. It doesn't matter really.

You still want the world to take you seriously?

Pakistani Media should be ashamed of blaming India without any proof.I know Indian Media does it and make big claims about ISI Network but we don't have to go that low.If we have proof that release it to Media.I far one just cannot accept that RAW can do this kind of damage under ISI eyes.

You still want the world to take you seriously?

Ohh don't worry about that, the world will going to start taking us seriously one we stand up for what we feel is right. Right now we haven't done that and so at least i for one don't expect others to stand up for us and i have stated the same in numerous posts of mine.

Thank you very very much.

Can't put it better. :enjoy:

You really think without being biased. Congrats and regards.

By the way, its not that RAW is very smart. But GoP and other Pakistani systems are acting like children. They don't do the obvious. Don't you agree?

Latest from Pak: No Indian hand in Lankan team attack

NDTV Correspondent, Saturday April 11, 2009, Islamabad

A day after the Lahore police said that there was evidence of an Indian involvement in the attack on the Lankan cricket team, Pakistan Interior Ministry has said that there is no clue of Indian hand in the attack.

The Lahore police had on Friday alleged India's involvement in the Lahore attack. They had also said that there was evidence of an Indian link in the recent attacks on police facilities in Pakistan.

Referring to the terror threats during the general elections in India, Rehman Malik said that India should share information about the threat with Pakistan.

Malik also talked about the Swat peace deal, saying that Taliban have not complied with the deal.

Last edited:

NDTV Correspondent, Saturday April 11, 2009, Islamabad

A day after the Lahore police said that there was evidence of an Indian involvement in the attack on the Lankan cricket team, Pakistan Interior Ministry has said that there is no clue of Indian hand in the attack.

The Lahore police had on Friday alleged India's involvement in the Lahore attack. They had also said that there was evidence of an Indian link in the recent attacks on police facilities in Pakistan.

Referring to the terror threats during the general elections in India, Rehman Malik said that India should share information about the threat with Pakistan.

Malik also talked about the Swat peace deal, saying that Taliban have not complied with the deal.

:rofl:
We make a laughing stock out of ourselves.
Where is the credibility, it's 0,0%
Our credibility has hit an all time low with Zardari in charge.

Back
Top Bottom