What's new

India involved in Lahore attacks: Police

But...Zaid Hamid says they have arrested/killed Hindus involved in terror activities, inside Pakistan..and even the leaders talk about that inside Parliament...:what:

Another ZH patta

It’s an investigation it has to be respected not a media statement which we saw in Mumbai attacks. Of course RAW agents (Hindus and Muslims) are in Pakistan pretending to Muslims. They the one who guides these attacks.

This stupider logic is followed by Indian if a dog dies in India they are quick to follow to blames Pakistan. And the resent example is Mumbai attack just after 2 hours with out any investigation the media start blaming Pakistan.

And 2 months later, your government accepted that the attack was carried out and planned in Pakistan by Pakistani.

Within minutes of Mumbai attacks, Zaid Hamid began talking of war.

Evidence at the link sir.
If they are building a case on the basis that "The arsenal and weaponry used by the attackers had the hallmarks of the Indian intelligence agency," and that "The rocket launchers used in Afghanistan and by the Taliban are of a different brand.", its going to be a loooooooooong walk from here.

Its about time. Now that they cant control terrorism on their soil

There have been many terrorist bombings in Mumbai since 13 co-ordinated bomb explosions killed 257 people and injured 700 on 12 March 1993.

The 1993 attacks are believed to have been arranged by wanted criminal Dawood Ibrahim in retaliation for the Babri Mosque demolition.

On 6 December 2002, a bomb placed under a seat of an empty BEST (Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport) bus exploded near Ghatkopar station in Mumbai, killing two people and injuring 28.

A bomb placed on a bicycle exploded near the Vile Parle station in Mumbai, killing one person and injuring 25 on 27 January 2003, a day before the visit of Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee of India to the city.

On 13 March 2003, a day after the tenth anniversary of the 1993 Bombay bombings, a bomb exploded in a train compartment as the train was entering the Mulund station in Mumbai, killing 10 people and injuring 70.

On 28 July 2003 a bomb placed under a seat of a BEST bus exploded in Ghatkopar, killing 4 people and injuring 32.

On 25 August 2003 two bombs exploded in South Mumbai, one near the Gateway of India and the other at Zaveri Bazaar in Kalbadevi. At least 44 people were killed and 150 injured. No group claimed responsibility for the attack.

On 11 July 2006 seven bombs exploded over a period of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai at Khar, Mahim, Matunga, Jogeshwari, Borivali, and between Khar and Santacruz. 209 people were killed, and over 700 injured.

i am not going to say a word more.....

i never knew the indian media is also a prophecy teller!!
Chill sardar ji:P

I am not trying to defend media. It was goverment that blames Pakistan first. Media was speculating without any info. What evidence GOI had at that time, only high GOI officials can tell you that. Media was also speculating about SIMI as well. That might be proven right as well, who knows? RAW may be involved in Lahore attack, I am not dening that but let the situation unfold and lets see what evidence GOP have. It may be just Batiullah Mehsud after this as well.

And thank you for your kind words. I dont think anybody have called me Sardar ji here. :cheers:

...our high ups have succeeded in gathering the courage to blame india in open. Soon they will also bring the evidences.
Nice strategy. Blame first, provide evidence later.

(We are talking Govt. here, not media)

Same old question is their any link to this on a Pakistani website or another global website I can'[t find it on GEO

There have been many terrorist bombings in Mumbai since 13 co-ordinated bomb explosions killed 257 people and injured 700 on 12 March 1993.

The 1993 attacks are believed to have been arranged by wanted criminal Dawood Ibrahim in retaliation for the Babri Mosque demolition.

On 6 December 2002, a bomb placed under a seat of an empty BEST (Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport) bus exploded near Ghatkopar station in Mumbai, killing two people and injuring 28.

A bomb placed on a bicycle exploded near the Vile Parle station in Mumbai, killing one person and injuring 25 on 27 January 2003, a day before the visit of Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee of India to the city.

On 13 March 2003, a day after the tenth anniversary of the 1993 Bombay bombings, a bomb exploded in a train compartment as the train was entering the Mulund station in Mumbai, killing 10 people and injuring 70.

On 28 July 2003 a bomb placed under a seat of a BEST bus exploded in Ghatkopar, killing 4 people and injuring 32.

On 25 August 2003 two bombs exploded in South Mumbai, one near the Gateway of India and the other at Zaveri Bazaar in Kalbadevi. At least 44 people were killed and 150 injured. No group claimed responsibility for the attack.

On 11 July 2006 seven bombs exploded over a period of 11 minutes on the Suburban Railway in Mumbai at Khar, Mahim, Matunga, Jogeshwari, Borivali, and between Khar and Santacruz. 209 people were killed, and over 700 injured.

i am not going to say a word more.....

We are only 3 months in this year and here is your list: It beats all terror attacks in 60 years in all Indian metros combined

Terrorist Attack in Pakistan in 2009

[edit] January - March 2009
January 4 At least seven people, three of them policemen and two journalists, were killed when a suicide bomber blew himself up in front of the Government Polytechnic College near an imambargah on Multan Road in Dera Ismail Khan. About 25 people were injured, most of them policemen.[204]

January 10 A fierce gunbattle between rival sects in Hangu continued on Saturday amid efforts to broker an early truce to stop bloodshed. Official sources said that 26 people, including the deputy chairman of the local chapter of the Ahli Sunnat Wal Jamaat, Mufti Rustam, had been killed and several others injured in the two-day fighting.[205]

January 26 At least five people have been killed and many more wounded in a bomb blast in north-west Pakistan, police say. The bomb, attached to a bicycle, went off on a busy main road in the town of Dera Ismail Khan.[206] While in an another incident, Hussain Ali Yousafi, chairman of the Hazara Democratic Party, was shot dead by Lashkar-e-Jhangvi in the southwestern city of Quetta.[207]

February 3 One man was killed and 18 others injured in a hand grenade attack on a Sunni mosque at Mohallah Joginwala in Dera Ismail Khan district on Tuesday evening.[208]

February 5 Up to 32 people were killed when a suspected suicide bombing ripped through a crowd of Shia worshippers outside a Dera Ghazi Khan mosque on Thursday. Police said the blast targeted dozens of people converging on the Al Hussainia Mosque after dark, shortly before a religious gathering.[209]

February 7 At least seven officers were killed in an attack on a checkpoint in Mianwali in Punjab near restive North-West Frontier province.[210]

February 11 Awami National Party (ANP) provincial lawmaker Alam Zeb Khan was killed and eight people injured in a remote-controlled blast on Wednesday. The bomb had been fitted to a motorbike parked near the residence of the slain MPA on Dalazak Road in Peshawar. This was the sixth such attack on ANP in less than a year.[211]

February 17 At least three people were killed by a car bomb which exploded outside the home of a government official in north-western Pakistan. The bomb targeted a local anti-Taleban mayor in the suburb of Bazidkhel near the city of Peshawar. He survived but several people were hurt. [212]

February 20 A curfew was imposed in Dera Ismail Khan on Friday and the army called in to quell riots immediately after a suicide bomber killed at least 30 Shia's and injured another 157 who were attending a funeral in southern Dera Ismail Khan district. Witnesses said police ‘ran off’ when gunfire broke out after the blast at the funeral of Shia leader Sher Zaman – who was gunned down a day earlier.[213]

March 2 A suicide bomber killed five and injured 12 people at a girls’ religious school in Pishin District of Balochistan on Monday.[214]

March 3 A convoy carrying Sri Lankan cricketers and officials in two buses was fired upon by 12 gunmen, near the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore. The cricketers were on their way to play the third day of the second Test against the Pakistani cricket team. Six members of the Sri Lankan cricket team were injured. Six Pakistani policemen and two civilians were killed.[215]
Main article: 2009 Lahore attack on Sri Lankan cricket team

March 5 One person was killed and 19 others sustained injuries when a hand-grenade hurled by unidentified miscreants at the worshippers exploded in Ameer Hamza mosque in Dera Ismail Khan.[216] While in Peshawar, unidentified miscreants blew up the mausoleum of the most-revered mystic poet of the Pakhtun land Rahman Baba in the wee hours of Thursday by planting four bombs inside the structure of the shrine.[217]

March 7 A bomb-laden car exploded in Peshawar as police tried to pull a body from it killing eight people and injuring five. Seven of the dead were policemen while the other was a passerby. In a separate incident, a roadside bomb killed three civilians and wounded four troops in the town of Darra Adam Khel.[218]

March 11 NWFP Senior Minister and Awami National Party leader Bashir Bilour survived an assassination attempt that left six people, including two suspected suicide attackers, dead in Namak Mandi in Peshawar on Wednesday. Four persons, including a young girl, who was married on Sunday last, were critically wounded in the firing, grenade attack and suicide blast. This was the second assassination attempt on Bilour in less than six months and seventh suicide attack on ANP in little over a year.[219]

March 16 At least 14 people were killed and 17 injured on Monday when a suicide bomber blew himself up near the busiest bus stand of Rawalpindi at Pirwadhai.[220]

March 18 Five people including three policemen were killed and four injured when over 100 unidentified armed men attacked a police vehicle at the entrance of the University of Malakand at Chakdara in Lower Dir District on Tuesday night.[221]

March 27 At least 48 people were reportedly killed in a blast after Friday prayers at a mosque in Jamrud.

March 30 2009 Lahore police academy attacks.

For more :Chronology of terrorist incidents in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

GOI did the same thing my friend after mumbai. But GOI was able to prove thier claims. Can GOP can do that? That remains to be seen.

I am not trying to defend media. It was goverment that blames Pakistan first. Media was speculating without any info. What evidence GOI had at that time, only high GOI officials can tell you that. Media was also speculating about SIMI as well. That might be proven right as well, who knows? RAW may be involved in Lahore attack, I am not dening that but let the situation unfold and lets see what evidence GOP have. It may be just Batiullah Mehsud after this as well.

That's what i m trying to say. Let's wait for the evidence and we can kill each other:lol:

The problem is that it has been a normal practice for the indian media and the officials that whenever something bad happens they blame Pakistan as a reflex action.

Though our media is much irresponsible but during the Sri Lankan team attack they never directly pointed out the indians though they have been comparing both the attacks by showing the videos of both the attacks in a single window.

In my opinion their only attempt was to show that it can be the same group that is involved behind both the mumbai and lahore attacks, but they played maturely and never pointed out india. Same can be said for the officials atleast during the immediate aftermath.
And thank you for your kind words. I dont think anybody have called me Sardar ji here. :cheers:

Sardar ji tuwadi yaddash bari kamzor aye...i welcomed you in your intro thread by this name and you also thanked me...:oops:

10 Apr 09

LAHORE: India was involved in the attacks on the Sri Lankan cricket team and the police training centre in Lahore, declared chief of police Pervez Rathore Friday.

"This is no lip service. There is evidence of foreign involvement in both attacks," said the CCPO, talking to the media at the opening of a hospital, adding that India’s Research and Analysis Wing or R&AW officers lure the innocent and the poor with money and train them to carry out covert actions in Pakistan.

Responding to the interview, SAMAA's Lahore Bureau Chief Habib Akram said that this was the first time an official has publicly admitted to any foreign involvement.

Akram disclosed that his sources, who were high-ranking officials, had said the same thing when the attack on the Sri Lankan team took place on March 3, 2009. "The arsenal and weaponry used by the attackers had the hallmarks of the Indian intelligence agency," said Akram. "The rocket launchers used in Afghanistan and by the Taliban are of a different brand."

everyone knew it was them

Sir what i was trying to say was that our leaders have always been wary of pointing out fingers to others. The IAF violated our airspace lately and it was our leaders who were giving justifications on your behalf.

So that's what i was saying, atlast they are capable of uttering something now.

As for your point that it was government not media, did the indian govt ever thought even for a while before blaming Pakistan? It has always been a reflex action. And as for the evidences that's what all my post are shouting: let the evidence come forth and we can take on each other than.

Till then chill maro..:D

P.S. What a f!lthy nick you have there..i was taking my dinner (no hard feelings though)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom