What's new

India involved in Lahore attacks: Police

Believe me I could say the same thing about RAW. They have failed miserbaly and failed so many times from predicting attacks on India. ex: Kargil, Parliament attack, Hijacking IA plane, Mumbai attacke etc.

Exactly what i said moments ago good to see you agree:agree:

It's is nothing more than political statment at this moment. I wont be so shocked when GOP will back out on this statment.

Even if it is a political statement atlast our high ups have succeeded in gathering the courage to blame india in open. Soon they will also bring the evidences.

Evidence at the link sir.

Link to what evidence?? Did you even read what I said?

By Gabbar:
I wont be so shocked when GOP will back out on this statment.

This statement is based in assumend future events, will have to wait for the situation to unfold.

Believe me I could say the same thing about RAW. They have failed miserbaly and failed so many times from predicting attacks on India. ex: Kargil, Parliament attack, Hijacking IA plane, Mumbai attacke etc.

Seriously!!

When I saw MBI spreading the RAW paranoia I couldn't stop but laugh laoudly reading through all his posts. My roomate thought I was watching some funny youtube. Then I went through stage 2, he was RAW, trying to get some pathetic credit. :rofl::rofl:

But now I think I know better, about :blah:MBI that is.:blah:

Seriously!!

When I saw MBI spreading the RAW paranoia I couldn't stop but laugh laoudly reading through all his posts. My roomate thought I was watching some funny youtube. Then I went through stage 2, he was RAW, trying to get some pathetic credit. :rofl::rofl:

But now I think I know better, about :blah:MBI that is.:blah:

He is MBI, what ever that means, what can you say!!!

I have learned to ignore his threads, sometime they are comical and some time they dont even make logical sense. Most of them based on hatered toward India.

yep its all indians. Looks like pakistanis now like to be called as Indians??Were they muslims or hindus?

Look who talking .RAW will never make a mistake of attacking Pakistan with Hindus. The only ways they can spread terror in Pakistan boundaries is by using Muslim and miss guiding them. We all see what Indians did in 1971 by misguiding Muslim of Bangladesh. Doing same now in FATA.
The fact is no religion no nation can beat Muslims only tactics they can use to divided and rule can break Muslims.
PAKISTAN FOREVER

Last edited:
He is MBI, what ever that means, what can you say!!!

I have learned to ignore his threads, sometime they are comical and some time they dont even make logical sense. Most of them based on hatered toward India.

This stupider logic is followed by Indian if a dog dies in India they are quick to follow to blames Pakistan. And the resent example is Mumbai attack just after 2 hours with out any investigation the media start blaming Pakistan.

Look who talking .RAW will never make a mistake of attacking Pakistan with Hindus.

But...Zaid Hamid says they have arrested/killed Hindus involved in terror activities, inside Pakistan..and even the leaders talk about that inside Parliament...:what:

Another ZH patta

Look who talking .RAW will never make a mistake of attacking Pakistan with Hindus.

RAW is not a military force, it's an spy and espianoge agency. Just like ISI.

The only ways they can spread terror in Pakistan boundaries is by using Muslim and miss guiding them.

Sir, we can say the same thing about what you guys sending across LOC.

We all see what Indians did in 1971 by misguiding Muslim of Bangladesh.

You really need read to some 1971 related thread on this site. This is an whole different issue and not related to this thread but if you have something to discuss open a new thread.

Doing same now in FATA.
The fact is no religion no nation can beat Muslims only tactics of divided and rule can break Muslims.
PAKISTAN FOREVER

Patriotic statement and I dont think I can comment on that.

And the resent example is Mumbai attack just after 2 hours with out any investigation the media start blaming Pakistan.

And we were right!!!

But...Zaid Hamid says they have arrested/killed Hindus involved in terror activities, inside Pakistan..and even the leaders talk about that inside Parliament...

Another ZH patta

Why so many people are obsseses with him? Dont need to bring him in the discussion. The man is moron.

Its about time. Now that they cant control terrorism on their soil, they are gonna blame India for their biggest embarresment.

Back
Top Bottom