What's new

India, Indonesia agree on defence cooperation

Will India stop arming it self granted as China stop arming Pakistan? I think the answer shoudl be BIG NO! we cant help it just geo politics. As China wont sop arming itself even if USA stop Arming Japan, cause China take USA as major threat.

Until then I dint see it happening mate, though I understand and respect your intention.

Looks like BD & Pak are self proclaimed messiah of the muslim world against "evil" India :lol:

KSA as well as ME nations are also improving there relations with India, not only this, China, US, Israel, African, latin american nations, etc. all wants friendship with India, also Indonesia is mature enough a country to make there own friends & own foreign policy, if they wants to be friend with India so whats the problem??

This being the case, why bother with what losers are saying?

Seem to have missed this post by Assad71.

1.Indonesia was always wary of Indian hegemonic attitude towards neighbors. Sukarno used to say Andaman - Nicabar either belongd to (E) Pakistan or to Indonesia. He used to call the Indian Ocean the Indonesian Ocean. During 1965 War he had sent a troop of PT-76 tanks with full crew to Chittagong. When Air Marshal Asghar Khan was sent by Ayub to seek help, his counter part had taken him round all major air bases asking him to choose whatever he liked. In 1971 an IN Frigate, chasing a PN gunboat with fleeing Pakistanis just before the surrender, was torpedoed by Indonesian craft within Indonesian waters.

2. Absence of good diplomacy is sending this important Muslim country into the Indian camp. The defect is with both BD and Pakistan - but much more with BD. After Zia and Ershad there was no visionary leader in BD to comprehend the importance of Indonesia to BD's economy and defense.

If a friend sends a troop of tanks to help you - he is no friend of yours . A troop comprises three tanks who are no good to man or beast.

Can we have a link to this preposterous claim ?

Next, I seem to have missed the sinking of an IN Frigate in 1971 by the Indonesian Navy.

Link please.

Posters seem to have seen too many movies and have vivid imaginations !!!

.. and people even thank them for posting tripe !

Point 1) Never in my service career heard words like "troop of PT-76"
2) Torpedoing INS -- Is this you imagination or Brain FART

Whats wrong with ' a Troop of tanks " ?

A troop is a Sub unit of a squadron of Tanks.

He did say "Bangladeshi's". That is a generalized statement rather than replying to a specific member.

Yeah, cool lecture bro.

And by the way, Indonesia also uses the MK2 variant, with more or order :lol:
Indonesia orders six Su-30MK2s

And do remember, flying in fancy jets while making fun of poor people just because they are poor does not make a man more civilized than others.

Very true, but the poor people could also help in small ways, for instance, by not jumping up and down and spouting insults in an uncivilized manner where they are not supposed to be. And other poor people, instead of jumping to their defence, could also help by kicking the cartoons on their backsides.

勿以小人之心度君子之腹!

As to Indian and Bangladeshi have similiar outlooking, why you call them monkey BTW?

Because they jump up and down - like this :taz:

Apart from BD and PAK majority of the muslim world don't have any idea of how deceptionist, twisted and evil India is. They think that India is a normal country with 10-15% muslim pop. but don't have an iota of idea about how islamophobic they are. Its much worse than both US and israel and I agree with Asad bhai that its the failure of diplomacy on our part. KSA and ME knows India's true character thanks to PAK diplomacy but utterly failed to show the truth of India to Indoneshia and malaysia. Anyway Indoneshia it self is a regional power with a growing economy and won't go for any deep strategic relation with India. :)

Pleashe sholve a very great myshtery for ush, O geniush.

With so much understanding of the evil and Islamophobic nature of India in both Pakistan and Bangladesh, why do hundreds of Pakistanis enter India on tourist visas, issued on humanitarian grounds, and disappear, never to return? Why do thousands of Bangladeshis risk their lives and sneak across the borders to India, and work for a pittance? Why is it that Indian Muslims do not escape to Bangladesh from West Bengal, or Bihar, or Odisha, or Assam? Or to Pakistan from other parts of India (please, please don't say Abu Jundal.

The more you point out how evil India is, the more this paradox bothers me.

Any answers?

there are Chinese in this forum filled with India hate, then there is you who totally unrealistic offers of JV and AESA Radar, common get real , you want a country to purchased defence equipment from it's potential enemy ?.

there are Chinese in this forum filled with India hate, then there is you who make totally unrealistic offers of JV and AESA Radar, common get real , you want a country to purchased defence equipment from it's potential enemy ?.

He was talking about behaviour not looks.

Maybe your training was not good enough.

I don't see why you feel it necessary to take such a rough tone and hostile attitude towards one friendly Chinese voice. Would you rather deal with street thugs like Shuttler? Are we to understand that you secretly come here to this forum hankering for a fight, and anybody who does not give you that fight is a person to be spoken to as roughly as possible?

Pleashe sholve a very great myshtery for ush, O geniush.

With so much understanding of the evil and Islamophobic nature of India in both Pakistan and Bangladesh, why do hundreds of Pakistanis enter India on tourist visas, issued on humanitarian grounds, and disappear, never to return? Why do thousands of Bangladeshis risk their lives and sneak across the borders to India, and work for a pittance? Why is it that Indian Muslims do not escape to Bangladesh from West Bengal, or Bihar, or Odisha, or Assam? Or to Pakistan from other parts of India (please, please don't say Abu Jundal.

The more you point out how evil India is, the more this paradox bothers me.

Any answers?

i know only one lady who got married to pakistani and ws supposed to stay with her husband in pak, but most as pakistani artists flock to India seeking a better life and recognition in society, same case --> shoiab malik too is more of a ghar jamai since his nikkah.

@ topic. Indonesia is a Islamic country but not like a fanatic mullah kind of, its a realistic, progressive, and nationalistic country just like Turkey, the ppl who talk abt islamic brotherhood are only the weaker islamic states not the powerful ones. and here we can see the co-op betwn India and Indonesia only to shatter those peoples wet day dreams :D

P.S : what can be the pros and cons of this gesture by the two nations ? what abt Philippines ?

1.Indonesia was always wary of Indian hegemonic attitude towards neighbors. Sukarno used to say Andaman - Nicabar either belongd to (E) Pakistan or to Indonesia. He used to call the Indian Ocean the Indonesian Ocean. During 1965 War he had sent a troop of PT-76 tanks with full crew to Chittagong. When Air Marshal Asghar Khan was sent by Ayub to seek help, his counter part had taken him round all major air bases asking him to choose whatever he liked. In 1971 an IN Frigate, chasing a PN gunboat with fleeing Pakistanis just before the surrender, was torpedoed by Indonesian craft within Indonesian waters.

2. Absence of good diplomacy is sending this important Muslim country into the Indian camp. The defect is with both BD and Pakistan - but much more with BD. After Zia and Ershad there was no visionary leader in BD to comprehend the importance of Indonesia to BD's economy and defense.

For Jamatis from Indian With love:smitten:

Sukarno Years

He did say "Bangladeshi's". That is a generalized statement rather than replying to a specific member.

Yeah, cool lecture bro.

And by the way, Indonesia also uses the MK2 variant, with more or order :lol:
Indonesia orders six Su-30MK2s

And do remember, flying in fancy jets while making fun of poor people just because they are poor does not make a man more civilized than others.

@Zabaniya....I agree with you and but i feel apart you there are few people from BD members who talks anything sensible apart from showing us down always....So although in general there is hardly any anti BD sentiment in the Indian population itself but in PDF it is little bit different...

勿以小人之心度君子之腹!

As to Indian and Bangladeshi have similiar outlooking, why you call them monkey BTW?

Maybe you provide a lower quotation.......

Monkey is not that derogatory as you think. At least not from India perspective.
He is not called as monkey, rather he was compared with monkey. There is difference to both

I don't see why you feel it necessary to take such a rough tone and hostile attitude towards one friendly Chinese voice. Would you rather deal with street thugs like Shuttler? Are we to understand that you secretly come here to this forum hankering for a fight, and anybody who does not give you that fight is a person to be spoken to as roughly as possible?

I was not rough ....Where was I using the rough tone ??If my tone was rough , I apologize.

I know he is a sensible chinese poster . I know he is not like other chinese clowns like the ones you mentioned , who like most of them are nothing but stupid trolls.

I was merely pointing another reason which must have made Indonesians looks towards us.

I dont hate India. Thats why i provide the offer........Might be one day, you will buy some weapons from China, who knows? As per Indian member said, geo politics changes all the time.

budddy, we are ready to buy now also..please get some offer on the table something we cant refuse.....:victory:

Point 1) Never in my service career heard words like "troop of PT-76"
2) Torpedoing INS -- Is this you imagination or Brain FART

1. Three troops make a squadron of an armor regt. Even if you were serving in ACC you should have known that.

2. That torpedoing was also witnessed by patrolling Malaysian Navy. This has been hushed up by all. But this is a fact, and the records will come out eventually.

Back
Top Bottom