What's new

India, Indonesia agree on defence cooperation

You mean this Sukarno:

450px-Sukarno_with_children_and_Nehru.jpg

Yeah I can see that. :coffee:

I can say the same for Arabian Sea as Indian Sea...but that doesn't change its global name, even though we patrol and control most of it.

WTF did he send? A brigade of troops Or a division of tanks? Make up your mind.

And do bother citing evidence. You know what they like to consider such words here without solid backing...:D

Earlier you said that he sent tanks to fight us off. Now you are saying that Sukarno showed him air bases. Can you elucidate why was Ayub Khan choosing air bases in Indonesia when the war was between Pakistan and us?

But why were Pakistanis fleeing to Indonesia? :blink:

Why not their own country?

Tell you what.... that's some strong stuff you're smoking there.

even a kindergarten can post more sensible than that guy u are replying to.. plz never ever make an effort in this section.. just enjoy !!!

1.Indonesia was always wary of Indian hegemonic attitude towards neighbors. Sukarno used to say Andaman - Nicabar either belongd to (E) Pakistan or to Indonesia. He used to call the Indian Ocean the Indonesian Ocean. During 1965 War he had sent a troop of PT-76 tanks with full crew to Chittagong. When Air Marshal Asghar Khan was sent by Ayub to seek help, his counter part had taken him round all major air bases asking him to choose whatever he liked. In 1971 an IN Frigate, chasing a PN gunboat with fleeing Pakistanis just before the surrender, was torpedoed by Indonesian craft within Indonesian waters.

2. Absence of good diplomacy is sending this important Muslim country into the Indian camp. The defect is with both BD and Pakistan - but much more with BD. After Zia and Ershad there was no visionary leader in BD to comprehend the importance of Indonesia to BD's economy and defense.

What this guy think about himself?

He reminds me of an incident........ after little quarreling a weak guy from neighborhood started shouting at me ...... "hit me...hit me.... hit me..... if you have the guts hit me"....... he was thumping on his chest.... i ignored him.... and then he statred using slangs.... he was doing this for last many months whenever he was on high alcohol..... couldn't bear it anymore, on that day I hit him on his face...... flat.............. he woke up in the morning with headache and never did it again.

Sukarno used to say Andaman - Nicabar either belongd to (E) Pakistan or to Indonesia. He used to call the Indian Ocean the Indonesian Ocean.
:rofl:

Indonesian Ocean!!!! Why don't call it asadian ocean. pacific ocean should be renamed as Munshian ocean. Atlantic as idunian ocean. Arctic as iajdanian ocean.

Russia will be unhappy if you sneak business under its nose. Dont forget India still need Russian AESA to update your MKI fleet. But dont worry, we will provide you AESA radar if you willing to pay cash.

You need not worry for us sir
we will make it on our own
:rofl:

Apart from BD and PAK majority of the muslim world don't have any idea of how deceptionist, twisted and evil India is. :)

This is a gem!!!

BD: India's 'deceptionist, twisted and evil' character gave birth to BD, so they know it pretty much and India is very popular in BD apart from few self made enemies on PDF. Rest of the world don't care about BD.

Pakistan: Rest of the world knows. ;)

1.Indonesia was always wary of Indian hegemonic attitude towards neighbors. Sukarno used to say Andaman - Nicabar either belongd to (E) Pakistan or to Indonesia. He used to call the Indian Ocean the Indonesian Ocean. During 1965 War he had sent a troop of PT-76 tanks with full crew to Chittagong. When Air Marshal Asghar Khan was sent by Ayub to seek help, his counter part had taken him round all major air bases asking him to choose whatever he liked. In 1971 an IN Frigate, chasing a PN gunboat with fleeing Pakistanis just before the surrender, was torpedoed by Indonesian craft within Indonesian waters.

2. Absence of good diplomacy is sending this important Muslim country into the Indian camp. The defect is with both BD and Pakistan - but much more with BD. After Zia and Ershad there was no visionary leader in BD to comprehend the importance of Indonesia to BD's economy and defense.

Bhai ye tank kya airlift hue thy ya tunnel se aaye thy.......Bangladesh ka map dekha hai it doesn't had land border with Indonesia and which PN Gunboat had range of 1500 to 2000 nautical miles to reach Indonesian water.

Niche Bangladesh ka map hai check kar lo

bng-pol.gif

even a kindergarten can post more sensible than that guy u are replying to.. plz never ever make an effort in this section.. just enjoy !!!

But one thing I am extremely curious about is, why were those Pakistani soldiers fleeing to Indonesia? Why not to their own country. And Asad hasn't answered that.

But one thing I am extremely curious about is, why were those Pakistani soldiers fleeing to Indonesia? Why not to their own country. And Asad hasn't answered that.

Bro, I am surprised that you are expecting a logical reply from him!!! Its very usual that atfer writing from his dreams he just run away. Thats it.

Good good do more business with Indonesia while our brothers sell your secrets to us. haha

nah its just helping pilot training not and military aid or alliance
indonesia has zero enemy and have thousand of friend
why you all so worried???

We should increase our cooperation with developing countries like Indonesia. They are good for business.

nah its just helping pilot training not and military aid or alliance
indonesia has zero enemy and have thousand of friend
why you all so worried???

Please explain your foreign policy to the Pakistanis, buddy. They see the world as a place where they're the last bastion of justice, righteousness and alliance that everyone should run to them for.

Trust me, it is very funny sometimes. :P

Back
Top Bottom