What's new

India, Indonesia agree on defence cooperation

Russia will be unhappy if you sneak business under its nose. Dont forget India still need Russian AESA to update your MKI fleet. But dont worry, we will provide you AESA radar if you willing to pay cash.

there are Chinese in this forum filled with India hate, then there is you who totally unrealistic offers of JV and AESA Radar, common get real , you want a country to purchased defence equipment from it's potential enemy ?.

Russia will be unhappy if you sneak business under its nose. Dont forget India still need Russian AESA to update your MKI fleet. But dont worry, we will provide you AESA radar if you willing to pay cash.

there are Chinese in this forum filled with India hate, then there is you who make totally unrealistic offers of JV and AESA Radar, common get real , you want a country to purchased defence equipment from it's potential enemy ?.

there are Chinese in this forum filled with India hate, then there is you who totally unrealistic offers of JV and AESA Radar, common get real , you want a country to purchased defence equipment from it's potential enemy
I dont hate India. Thats why i provide the offer........Might be one day, you will buy some weapons from China, who knows? As per Indian member said, geo politics changes all the time.

Apart from BD and PAK majority of the muslim world don't have any idea of how deceptionist, twisted and evil India is. They think that India is a normal country with 10-15% muslim pop. but don't have an iota of idea about how islamophobic they are. Its much worse than both US and israel and I agree with Asad bhai that its the failure of diplomacy on our part. KSA and ME knows India's true character thanks to PAK diplomacy but utterly failed to show the truth of India to Indoneshia and malaysia. Anyway Indoneshia it self is a regional power with a growing economy and won't go for any deep strategic relation with India. :)

Entire Pak diplomacy failed because of BD. BD took India's help to seperate from the land of the pure. After seeing India's help to BD would any body believe accusations of Islamophobia?
If PAK compaigns against India then any Muslim country could say- majority of Muslims of your own country in the East suffered from your attrocities and made their own country. How can you accuse India of Islamophobia when you have done so much injustice to Bengali Muslims?

If BD will compaign against India they would say - If India is so bad why did you take India's help to disintegrate the land of the pure founded for Islam. You have backstabbed the Ummah by breaking the only country made for the sake of Islam and colluded with India and now you accuse India of Islamophobia? For you Pak is also bad, India is also bad, may be you are totally mad.

There is a small frustrated fraction of Bangladeshis who keep wondering why their nation was formed.
Don't you understand ??? That's exactly his problem ;) even his own govt. is PRO India that's what giving him sleepless nights ;)

Entire Pak diplomacy failed because of BD. BD took India's help to seperate from the land of the pure. After seeing India's help to BD would any body believe accusations of Islamophobia?
If PAK compaigns against India then any Muslim country could say- majority of Muslims of your own country in the East suffered from your attrocities and made their own country. How can you accuse India of Islamophobia when you have done so much injustice to Bengali Muslims?

If BD will compaign against India they would say - If India is so bad why did you take India's help to disintegrate the land of the pure founded for Islam. You have backstabbed the Ummah by breaking the only country made for the sake of Islam and colluded with India and now you accuse India of Islamophobia? For you Pak is also bad, India is also bad, may be you are totally mad.
Relationship among India, PAK, Bangla is similiar to Japan ,China, Korea. very complicated and twisted.

1.Indonesia was always wary of Indian hegemonic attitude towards neighbors. Sukarno used to say Andaman - Nicabar either belongd to (E) Pakistan or to Indonesia. He used to call the Indian Ocean the Indonesian Ocean. During 1965 War he had sent a troop of PT-76 tanks with full crew to Chittagong. When Air Marshal Asghar Khan was sent by Ayub to seek help, his counter part had taken him round all major air bases asking him to choose whatever he liked. In 1971 an IN Frigate, chasing a PN gunboat with fleeing Pakistanis just before the surrender, was torpedoed by Indonesian craft within Indonesian waters.

2. Absence of good diplomacy is sending this important Muslim country into the Indian camp. The defect is with both BD and Pakistan - but much more with BD. After Zia and Ershad there was no visionary leader in BD to comprehend the importance of Indonesia to BD's economy and defense.

Repeat after me - "Bye bye, Indonesia!"

Yeah somewhat. But they do a lot of trade among themselves. The mutual trade between India, Pak and BD is way below potential.
Relationship among India, PAK, Bangla is similiar to Japan ,China, Korea. very complicated and twisted.

I dont hate India. Thats why i provide the offer........Might be one day, you will buy some weapons from China, who knows? As per Indian member said, geo politics changes all the time.

Someday I hope but for that China has to stop arming some of the neighbours to the teeth.

Point 1) Never in my service career heard words like "troop of PT-76"
2) Torpedoing INS -- Is this you imagination or Brain FART

Imagination - you must get used to this member thinking and writing in terms of film scripts - over-dramatized, larger than life, exaggerated and totally free of any connection with reality.

Apart from BD and PAK majority of the muslim world don't have any idea of how deceptionist, twisted and evil India is. They think that India is a normal country with 10-15% muslim pop. but don't have an iota of idea about how islamophobic they are. Its much worse than both US and israel and I agree with Asad bhai that its the failure of diplomacy on our part. KSA and ME knows India's true character thanks to PAK diplomacy but utterly failed to show the truth of India to Indoneshia and malaysia. Anyway Indoneshia it self is a regional power with a growing economy and won't go for any deep strategic relation with India. :)

I shuggesht you should leave the government and political eshtablishment of Indoneshia to make theshe decishions for themshelves.

What's exactly Bangladeshi's obsession with Indonesia? do they hire huge number of Bangladeshi's there? Can someone explain what's the equation between Bangladesh and Indonesia.

None. Zero, zilch, nada.

Somebody made a positive post about India, so they are desperately scrambling to find what to say negative about India.

Pathetic losers. Just leave them alone, they have no identity of their own other than denial of India in every way - cultural, religious, linguistic, economic, logistical, every single thing.

Someday I hope but for that China has to stop arming some of the neighbours to the teeth.
Will India stop arming it self granted as China stop arming Pakistan? I think the answer should be BIG NO! we cant help it just geo politics. As China wont sop arming itself even if USA stop Arming Japan, cause China take USA as major threat.
Will India stop arming if China stop build up military muscle? The answer is also Big NO, casue India want to be a super powerhorse in the world! I mean it depends where India plans to stand in the future. The only way of controlling a country's ambitious and defire is making it status quo, same one when it comes to China and India.

Back
Top Bottom