What's new

India, Indonesia agree on defence cooperation

What's exactly Bangladeshi's obsession with Indonesia? do they hire huge number of Bangladeshi's there? Can someone explain what's the equation between Bangladesh and Indonesia.

What's exactly Bangladeshi's obsession with Indonesia? do they hire huge number of Bangladeshi's there? Can someone explain what's the equation between Bangladesh and Indonesia.

Muslim brotherhood bro, it's a hard concept to grasp. Weaker and poorer nations look forward to comparatively powerful nations for help, ie AID. And powerful nations don't give a crap to these weaker nations other than blank promises and assurance. :D

Apart from BD and PAK majority of the muslim world don't have any idea of how deceptionist, twisted and evil India is. They think that India is a normal country with 10-15% muslim pop. but don't have an iota of idea about how islamophobic they are. Its much worse than both US and israel and I agree with Asad bhai that its the failure of diplomacy on our part. KSA and ME knows India's true character thanks to PAK diplomacy but utterly failed to show the truth of India to Indoneshia and malaysia. Anyway Indoneshia it self is a regional power with a growing economy and won't go for any deep strategic relation with India. :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Frankly dude, Your post seems more sarcastic than serious. :P

Tu sach mein lufy hai. :D

Apart from BD and PAK majority of the muslim world don't have any idea of how deceptionist, twisted and evil India is. They think that India is a normal country with 10-15% muslim pop. but don't have an iota of idea about how islamophobic they are. Its much worse than both US and israel and I agree with Asad bhai that its the failure of diplomacy on our part. KSA and ME knows India's true character thanks to PAK diplomacy but utterly failed to show the truth of India to Indoneshia and malaysia. Anyway Indoneshia it self is a regional power with a growing economy and won't go for any deep strategic relation with India. :)

Looks like BD & Pak are self proclaimed messiah of the muslim world against "evil" India :lol:

KSA as well as ME nations are also improving there relations with India, not only this, China, US, Israel, African, latin american nations, etc. all wants friendship with India, also Indonesia is mature enough a country to make there own friends & own foreign policy, if they wants to be friend with India so whats the problem??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like BD & Pak are self proclaimed messiah of the muslim world against "evil" India :lol:

KSA as well as ME nations are also improving there relations with India, not only this, China, US, Israel, African, latin american nations, etc. all wants friendship with India, also Indonesia is mature enough a country to make there own friends & own foreign policy, if they wants to be friend with India so whats the problem??

Not friendship but normal business like relation with India. U can count israel,US as a friend though.

Not friendship but normal business like relation with India. U can count israel,US as a friend though.

OK genius, next time GOI will take a certificate from u as to who is a friend & who is the enemy of India.

1.Indonesia was always wary of Indian hegemonic attitude towards neighbors. Sukarno used to say Andaman - Nicabar either belongd to (E) Pakistan or to Indonesia. He used to call the Indian Ocean the Indonesian Ocean. During 1965 War he had sent a troop of PT-76 tanks with full crew to Chittagong. When Air Marshal Asghar Khan was sent by Ayub to seek help, his counter part had taken him round all major air bases asking him to choose whatever he liked. In 1971 an IN Frigate, chasing a PN gunboat with fleeing Pakistanis just before the surrender, was torpedoed by Indonesian craft within Indonesian waters.

2. Absence of good diplomacy is sending this important Muslim country into the Indian camp. The defect is with both BD and Pakistan - but much more with BD. After Zia and Ershad there was no visionary leader in BD to comprehend the importance of Indonesia to BD's economy and defense.

This makes no sence top my mind. Andaman and Nicobar belonging to Indonesia :cheesy:

They torpedoed the Indian navy ship. What the hell.
:lol: :crazy:

@ BD members

Tu kaun main khamakha :woot: :lol:

Its nothing to do with BD. :no:

Its between the biggest Muslim nation and fast developing power.

Indonesia and India :tup:

It is a deal btw 2 largest muslim nations, those nations that want friendship and true meaning of religion, not otherwise like them.

Indians are not Islamophobic, you fools are Indiaphobic!!

And Pakistanis hate you more than us, because your grandfathers deceived them back in 1971 and got Pakistani army defeated there!!

Back
Top Bottom