What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
The indian state cannot be trusted she is the reason for the distrust and hatred in the region, the poor indian people that I have seen with my own eyes, struggle to put food on the table, they must have our support and friendship,

You mean gunning them down or blowing them up?

but the indian state is an uncivilized barbaric entity which must be destroyed for the benefit of humanity.
1971 was a very brave effort to do so, sad the noble endeavor failed. :cry:

China and Pakistan - understand this reality - My Jatt clan - has understood this reality for generations - our swords will cut india to shreds if she dares to attack our country,

Will there be Ghosts on horses as per prophetic visions of Zaid Hamid?

we stand ever vigilant against the dark hordes from deepest dark india.

Zulfiqar.jpg

What about USA drones then?

The entity to the east, with it's teeming millions of wretched - is on borrowed time.

China is on borrowed time? how sad :cry:

Dude,Is that a broken sword???

tee5893.jpg

You should try these.If you buy in numbers I can get you a discount. :lol:

He is too much into cartoons. next he will post some missile.. and then he gets angry and starts abusing people... he is the same old ROFLI..

i think our dear neighbors have run out of logical arguments. they are resorting to poetry. mega facepalm

Restoration of image is not a strategic concern. Countries who can not get their way and can not push Pakistan beyond a certain limit have resorted to such propaganda measures since long without major gains.

It is not Pakistan's concern to match India in any way - India is not in Pakistan's league. It can only threaten Bhutan, Nepal, Maldives etc and no more.

Over 500 millions Indians live below the poverty line - pehlay unko khana to do phir dusron ki baat karna. You are a poor country by any standards, despite having so many billionaires.

About 800 million live on less than half a dollar a day, I have been to india and seen the wretchedness and horrific condition of it's people, of young children less than five years old sitting in ***** at the side of the road, no food and shelter it bought tears to my eyes, I tried to help, but there are hundreds of thousands of such unfortunates in india. Rather than the indian state help these people, it has a hegemonic look at the whole region.

Restoration of image is not a strategic concern. Countries who can not get their way and can not push Pakistan beyond a certain limit have resorted to such propaganda measures since long without major gains.

It is not Pakistan's concern to match India in any way - India is not in Pakistan's league. It can only threaten Bhutan, Nepal, Maldives etc and no more.

Over 500 millions Indians live below the poverty line - pehlay unko khana to do phir dusron ki baat karna. You are a poor country by any standards, despite having so many billionaires.

only proper thing in ur crappy post, ya ur league is among countries like bangladesh and below nothing above that, u cant compare pakistan to India in any ways ure too insignificant when compared to us. put tht in ur head............

i think our dear neighbors have run out of logical arguments. they are resorting to poetry. mega facepalm

ROFLI guy is for the thousandth time repeating his trip to India..and how he threw money out of his limousine to all the Indian poor .. True StorY.

About 800 million live on less than half a dollar a day, I have been to india and seen the wretchedness and horrific condition of it's people, of young children less than five years old sitting in ***** at the side of the road, no food and shelter it bought tears to my eyes,

Perverted tears of Joy?

I tried to help, but there are hundreds of thousands of such unfortunates in india

by threatening to blow yourself up?

. Rather than the indian state help these people, it has a hegemonic look at the whole region.

How sad! :cry:

About 800 million live on less than half a dollar a day, I have been to india and seen the wretchedness and horrific condition of it's people, of young children less than five years old sitting in ***** at the side of the road, no food and shelter it bought tears to my eyes, I tried to help, but there are hundreds of thousands of such unfortunates in india. Rather than the indian state help these people, it has a hegemonic look at the whole region.

Ok time for some stats.. from 2006 to 2011 the poverty in your country increased by 14% in India it decreased by 8% from 2005, any valuable comments on this?

There used to be one or two powerful groups with thousands of armed cadres in NE.now there are 80 odd groups with members ranging from zero to few hundreds fighting each other.Most of them only exists in paper.Well about Kashmir,they just had the most peaceful year in 2 decades.Now tell me about karachi.How many died there today??

oho, then you don't know that recently one such group held its passing out parade for its officers cadre and announced it in local media. I saw photographs of this event in local Indian press. It was held merely 40 km from Rangapahar, where your HQ of 3 Corps is located. Yet they could not find enough courage to establish government's writ in the area.

These groups run their own governments in many NE states, have their own judiciary, administration and army.

Kahan rehtay ho bhei.

^must suck to see PK is in no position to take advantage while India can support anti-pak forces with impunity in afghanistan

Ok time for some stats.. from 2006 to 2011 the poverty in your country increased by 14% in India it decreased by 8% from 2005, any valuable comments on this?

It decreased because the Indian government changed the definition of people living under the poverty line. Not because the poverty actually declined.

I truly believe that the vast majority of indians would welcome the removal of the fascist indian regime - the Naxalite Maoist movement proves that the indian state was set up to benefit a few castes at the top, and subjugate the teeming masses - using state oppression.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom