What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
It decreased because the Indian government changed the definition of people living under the poverty line. Not because the poverty actually declined.
that was for below poverty line my dear.. Please keep you facts correct..

only proper thing in ur crappy post, ya ur league is among countries like bangladesh and below nothing above that, u cant compare pakistan to India in any ways ure too insignificant when compared to us. put tht in ur head............

You got it all wrong. It is India which is much below Pakistan's league.

Who are you people. You don't even have an identity. The new India has not been able to even provide an identity to its people and therefore it seeks its identity in 4000 year old history, which incidentally does not belong to current India.

You are a country where foreigners come because of your slave labour which is available cheaply.

oho, then you don't know that recently one such group held its passing out parade for its officers cadre and announced it in local media. I saw photographs of this event in local Indian press. It was held merely 40 km from Rangapahar, where your HQ of 3 Corps is located. Yet they could not find enough courage to establish government's writ in the area.

These groups run their own governments in many NE states, have their own judiciary, administration and army.

Kahan rehtay ho bhei.

They carry out their daily tamashas in Burma.That incident also happened in Burma.

local goon can shoot you without warning and send you to your maker while police will waste time in warning.....................:woot:

For once we agree.. That's exactly what I was trying to say.. and that's why Sooner or later, the goon and his gun are surely parted.. :lol:

It decreased because the Indian government changed the definition of people living under the poverty line. Not because the poverty actually declined.

You are wrong.

They carry out their daily tamashas in Burma.That incident also happened in Burma.

Naqsha dekh bhutan das. Rangapahar Burma se kitni door hai.

Tum log samajhtay ho ke log tumhari tarha andhay hein.

You are wrong.

I am right.

that was for below poverty line my dear.. Please keep you facts correct..

My facts are correct. it is you people who have to open your eyes and see that India is not shining.

You got it all wrong. It is India which is much below Pakistan's league.

Who are you people. You don't even have an identity. The new India has not been able to even provide an identity to its people and therefore it seeks its identity in 4000 year old history, which incidentally does not belong to current India.

You are a country where foreigners come because of your slave labour which is available cheaply.

They then try to steal and appropriate our Indus Valley Civilization = whereas they should look at the Ganges and deepest dark india for their history.

USA is already running from afghanistan..........they got trapped now being butchered like Buzkashi sheep.

You guys are such babe in the woods, i tell you.. America has lost 2000 soldiers in last 12 years in this war and their civilians are untouched by it... Pakistan (despite not being the target) has lost over 4000 soldiers (declared.. Pakistan anyway is famous for underplaying its military losses so as to maintain its self styled image of a military great :lol:), and many times more civilians in this war.. And you consider its USA that's getting its a$$ kicked.. The funny thing is that Pakistan is getting hammered and doesnt even realize that it is.. ;)

My facts are correct. it is you people who have to open your eyes and see that India is not shining.
we're not there yet, which is why India has decided to keep disputes on hold while we develop.

Brothers and sisters of the soul unite
We are one indivisible and strong
They may try to break us but they dare not under estimate us
They know our memories are long
A mass of sleeping villages
That's how they're pitching it
At least that's what they try to pretend
But check out our history
So rich and revolutionary
A prophecy that we will rise again
That we will rise again...

Again and again until the land is ours
Again and again until we have taken the power

Deep in the forest
High up in the mountains
To the future we will take an oath
Like springing tigers we encircle the cities
Our home is the undergrowth
Because I am just a naxalite warrior
Fighting for survival and equality
Police man beating up me, my brother and my father
My mother crying can't believe this reality
And we will rise again
And we will rise again...

Jump into the future dub zone

Roots rockers

And we have taken the power
And the land is ours
And the land is ours
And the land is ours
And the land is ours
It's ours

Because I am just a naxalite warrior
Fighting for survival and equality
Police man beating up me, my brother and my father
My mother crying can't believe this reality

Iron like a Lion from Zion
This one going all the youth, man and woman
Orginal Master D upon the microphone stand
Cater for no skeptical man- me no give a damn

maoists_flag_20060515.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For once we agree.. That's exactly what I was trying to say.. and that's why Sooner or later, the goon and his gun are surely parted.. :lol:

ha ha ha .......

wow .... how long can you guys live in your make-believing world.

Ankhay kholo aur dekho apnay mulk ko. Paint Brush ki bani huee tasweerein nahin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom