What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
War is war be it internal,external or proxy.by the way pak is also fighting internal proxy war.

Not really.. the 2 wars are totally different.. In pakistan though, the line of distinction has become weak since they are being attacked internally by taliban and externally by USA and Afghanistan simultaneously..

Do you even take a look whats happening in your own backyard.
motivated..systematically planned genocide of muslims
i thought the ummah will come to the rescue of the rohingyas, perhaps we expected too much?
where were you when that happened? demanding their right on the internet? :D

You mean to say krishna gave arjun a long fatwa in the form of geeta to fight...........shabash................:rofl:

Your english skills have been shown to be pretty competent.. Read my post again before replying..

^meanwhile Pakistan is busy pleasing India with MFN statuses, huge trade deficits and now freezing kashmir issue for a decade.

Our Armed Forces and Intel will keep a keen eye on the entity to the east, and it's fascist regime.

Arrey, kya tumhein 32 armed groups ka nahin pata jo IOK mein hein aur 80 such grooups in NE India.

Ye kya hai yaar, ya shyed tumhein nazar nahin ata.

There used to be one or two powerful groups with thousands of armed cadres in NE.now there are 80 odd groups with members ranging from zero to few hundreds fighting each other.Most of them only exists in paper.Well about Kashmir,they just had the most peaceful year in 2 decades.Now tell me about karachi.How many died there today??

It's mystery for me, How Husband of Ajtr let her spent hours on PC , to his wife who is expecting baby........ :lol:

My "Dada" (my big brother) had time table for my Bhabi when she was pregnant .

The indian state cannot be trusted she is the reason for the distrust and hatred in the region, the poor indian people that I have seen with my own eyes, struggle to put food on the table, they must have our support and friendship, but the indian state is an uncivilized barbaric entity which must be destroyed for the benefit of humanity.

China and Pakistan - understand this reality - My Jatt clan - has understood this reality for generations - our swords will cut india to shreds if she dares to attack our country, we stand ever vigilant against the dark hordes from deepest dark india.

Zulfiqar.jpg

The entity to the east, with it's teeming millions of wretched - is on borrowed time.

lol for the time being restore ur international image, then dream of matching India. and sweet fact is pakistan can never ever match India, the gap will widen with every passing year :)

Restoration of image is not a strategic concern. Countries who can not get their way and can not push Pakistan beyond a certain limit have resorted to such propaganda measures since long without major gains.

It is not Pakistan's concern to match India in any way - India is not in Pakistan's league. It can only threaten Bhutan, Nepal, Maldives etc and no more.

Over 500 millions Indians live below the poverty line - pehlay unko khana to do phir dusron ki baat karna. You are a poor country by any standards, despite having so many billionaires.

Our Armed Forces and Intel will keep a keen eye on the entity to the east, and it's fascist regime.

good for you, but next time dont give silly reasons saying that ur radars were off blah blah when someone conducts a successful operation again. :rofl:

fas·cism   [fash-iz-uhm]

noun
( sometimes initial capital letter ) a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism.

Who ManMohanSingh? Or you have no idea what it means and have seen the word somewhere and decided to write?

If not try explaining that word on the context of the discussion.

The indian state cannot be trusted she is the reason for the distrust and hatred in the region, the poor indian people that I have seen with my own eyes, struggle to put food on the table, they must have our support and friendship, but the indian state is an uncivilized barbaric entity which must be destroyed for the benefit of humanity.

Atlast .....somebody from the European super rich republic called Pakistan ..Impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom