What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
23278242399795010781.jpg

and for that kid in the background. it reminds me of this :(

Last edited by a moderator:
China may not be our friend but they are rational people.We should not wait for all territorial disputes to get settled to improve the trade and cultural relations.It will surely benefit both nations..Already 10000s of indian students are studying in china..Mandarin is being introduced in indian schools..Hindi language courses have started to be offered in several chinese universities..Hoping to see more cultural and people-to-people interactions along with increasing trade..

A.R Rahman composition+voice of jolin tsai....Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow after 46 pages noting to do with the topic now this is some serious trollfest. And the main posters who derailed the thread will be the getting infractions including the main posters that feed the trolls.

Wow after 46 pages noting to do with the topic now this is some serious trollfest. And the main posters who derailed the thread will be the getting infractions including the main posters that feed the trolls.
The guilty troll ha ruined many threads like this one. At least I am fed up of these troll fest.

Just waded through 27 pages of this thread backward and yet to come across when you people stopped talking about India, China and US...if someone has the time and mind, pls PM me to let me know the post no. for the derailment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom