What's new

India hesitant over China, but not hostile despite US influence

Status
Not open for further replies.
World Bank define poverty line and whole world follows.

india has its own definition. Agar world bank ki one dollar a day wali definition lag jaye to 70-80% of Indians would be living under poverty line.

I agree. That is why "Shaping the Environment" phase is working in IOK and NE India.

India will give way sooner than later.

:rofl: IOK?? are you that naive ?? The Kashmir situation has already been trumped by the Afghanistan card played by India.. On the eastern front, the Sheikh Hasina govt has dealt irrecoverable blows to the ULFA/Naxal movements.. I think you need to look closer to home where a bomb blast has become so common in all regions except Punjab, that most news site do not even put it as a front page headline.. or the massacre of Shias and Ahamadis has become as common as a road accident..

Truly friend, while your eyes are glued to India in a hope of shaping the environment, you have failed to realize that the environment in Pakistan has already been shaped.. You are already on the anvil and are waiting for the hammer to fall...

india has its own definition. Agar world bank ki one dollar a day wali definition lag jaye to 70-80% of Indians would be living under poverty line.
all the more reason to focus on economy and keep the disputes on hold.
i don't see what the fuss is about.

Dude what happened your avatar. :rofl::rofl:
you no like hello kitty??

Indian Rate of People Living Below Poverty Line

The Hindu : News / National : Now, Planning Commission lowers the poverty line

The Indian Planning Commission in Mar 2012 released the latest poverty estimates for the country showing a decline in the incidence of poverty by 7.3 per cent over the past five years and stating that anyone with a daily consumption expenditure of Rs. 28.35 and Rs. 22.42 in urban and rural areas respectively is considered to be living above the poverty line.

The international poverty line defined by World Bank is $1.25 = 68-69 Indian Rupees

1 US Dollar = Around 54/55 Indian Rupees

India regularly manipulates its definition of people living below the poverty line and keeps on fooling its own people and the rest of the world.

You can draw your own conclusions.

I agree. That is why "Shaping the Environment" phase is working in IOK and NE India.

India will give way sooner than later.

Both NE India and Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir got rid of militancy. :enjoy:

Watever people call it but the truth is usa-pak dynamics is more deeper.neither usa nor pak can afford the divorce and where all it matters.Usa has invested in partnership with pak a lot that it cant afford to lose it.

Keep believing that.. That's exactly what Mushy and NS believed when Mushy asked NS to go to America to extract Pakistan from the Kargil mess.. We all know how that meeting went.. and not to talk of the famous call from USA to Mushy post 9/11.. Allies for sure :rofl:

Afghanistan is coming under the influence of pakistan as was in 1990 that you shall see soon.

At the right time I guess??? Just like we are waiting for rehman malik to give proof of India's involvement in Balochistan at the right time :lol:

Brothers and sisters of the soul unite
We are one indivisible and strong
They may try to break us but they dare not under estimate us
They know our memories are long
A mass of sleeping villages
That's how they're pitching it
At least that's what they try to pretend
But check out our history
So rich and revolutionary
A prophecy that we will rise again
That we will rise again...

Again and again until the land is ours
Again and again until we have taken the power

Deep in the forest
High up in the mountains
To the future we will take an oath
Like springing tigers we encircle the cities
Our home is the undergrowth
Because I am just a naxalite warrior
Fighting for survival and equality
Police man beating up me, my brother and my father
My mother crying can't believe this reality
And we will rise again
And we will rise again...

Jump into the future dub zone

Roots rockers

And we have taken the power
And the land is ours
And the land is ours
And the land is ours
And the land is ours
It's ours

Iron like a Lion from Zion
This one going all the youth, man and woman
Orginal Master D upon the microphone stand
Cater for no skeptical man- me no give a damn

maoists_flag_20060515.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha ha ..... us waqt shia log nahin hotay thay.

he is an icon for shias right ? have read a bit abt sunnia shia conflict, where he was killed by fellow muslims :)

Look at this link
Poverty headcount ratio at $1.25 a day (PPP) (% of population) | Data | Graph

Poverty headcount ratio at $1.25 a day (PPP) (% of population)
Population below $1.25 a day is the percentage of the population living on less than $1.25 a day at 2005 international prices.

Poverty has decreased from 41.6 in 2005 to 32.7 in 2010, so you are absolutely wrong..

And hey, the last resort for Pakistanis is to bring out poverty.. which they think they can win but alas they cant.. facts are facts..

The international poverty line defined by World Bank is $1.25 = 69.27 Indian Rupees

1 US Dollar = Around 54/55 Indian Rupees

Khan baba, Purchasing power parity ya nominal ka naam suna hai,. :enjoy: Waise Rupee ab 52 per dollar hai. :D

Brothers and sisters of the soul unite
We are one indivisible and strong
They may try to break us but they dare not under estimate us
They know our memories are long
A mass of sleeping villages
That's how they're pitching it
At least that's what they try to pretend
But check out our history
So rich and revolutionary
A prophecy that we will rise again
That we will rise again...

Deep in the forest
High up in the mountains
To the future we will take an oath
Like springing tigers we encircle the cities
Our home is the undergrowth
And we will rise again
And we will rise again...

Jump into the future dub zone

Roots rockers

And the land is ours
And the land is ours
And the land is ours
And the land is ours
It's ours

Iron like a Lion from Zion
This one going all the youth, man and woman
Orginal Master D upon the microphone stand
Cater for no skeptical man- me no give a damn

Nice song,Don't show it to Bappi Lahiri.He will copy this one too.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: IOK?? are you that naive ?? The Kashmir situation has already been trumped by the Afghanistan card played by India.. On the eastern front, the Sheikh Hasina govt has dealt irrecoverable blows to the ULFA/Naxal movements.. I think you need to look closer to home where a bomb blast has become so common in all regions except Punjab, that most news site do not even put it as a front page headline.. or the massacre of Shias and Ahamadis has become as common as a road accident..

Truly friend, while your eyes are glued to India in a hope of shaping the environment, you have failed to realize that the environment in Pakistan has already been shaped.. You are already on the anvil and are waiting for the hammer to fall...

Wishful thinking again.

And pakistan regularly violets india's sovereignty last was in mumbai........:D

And we all know what has been happening in Pakistan since that September.. ;)

I am also told that the Salala massacre happened on an anniversary of 26/11 :)

You got it all wrong. It is India which is much below Pakistan's league.

Who are you people. You don't even have an identity. The new India has not been able to even provide an identity to its people and therefore it seeks its identity in 4000 year old history, which incidentally does not belong to current India.

You are a country where foreigners come because of your slave labour which is available cheaply.

I see you are still at it.

Anyway, for all your talk of India not being able provide an identity, pakistanis like you appear to be the loudest and the quickest in resorting to the - "we ruled you for a 1000 years" narrative. The levels of chronic anxiety and desperation speaks volumes about insecurity issues. Quite ironic. Wouldn't you agree?

As for foreigners coming in. They visit both our countries. But the difference is - the invest, profit and create jobs in india. They just bomb the hell out of you guys and leave you with hurt pride and a burning house. Reasonable people, as some claim pakistanis to be, would choose the former.

And thanks for the laughs on the "leagues" remark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom