What's new

India has done better than any country across world in vaccination: Bharat Biotech CMD

Forget what we are but Bangladesh is just a poodle of India. Lol.

Thank Allah, India is supplying oxygen to you.
Hindu kafir thanking allah? what happen to krishna or ganesh? why are they not supplying oxygen to their worshippers?

Do you have a whole list of the dead, can you provide? since you claim they are all dead.
they look at their own rivers see only dead and poisonous rot and they think certainly the rest of the world looks like this aswell and when it does not they lie to make it true in their small heads

Then why did you ask for name of "even one dead Uyghur" when you don't have the list of the dead? Who you gonna ask? Straight Ching Ping?
I asked for anyone who was killed by the Chinese government, not an old retired bus driver died from severe disease.

while you indians drop you dead in the river and basically want to explain me that you are doing great please explain to me aswell what do you think happens to the river when you drop so much trash and dead people into it
India has lot of poor. That doesn't mean that we all kill ourselves for your pleasure. I mean how big of a joker are you?

Then why did you ask for name of "even one dead Uyghur" when you don't have the list of the dead? Who you gonna verify it? Ching Ping?
if the uighurs dont care why would we and this is the biggest question which shows that you are blabbering nonsense and irrelevant stuff wasting your own time because until now where are the revolutions where is the daily revolt for god sakes hong kong even had more heat than xinjiang you idiot

Hindu kafir thanking allah? what happen to krishna or ganesh? why are they not supplying oxygen to their worshippers?
When have we not supplied oxygen? We don't think everything on religious lines? We want those who think that way out of our country. Also I asked you to thank Allah. Lol.

India has lot of poor. That doesn't mean that we all kill ourselves for your pleasure. I mean how big of a joker are you?
just forget it your hostility against both muslims and china specially forget to being smart enough to make muslims and china fight you are to stupid to identify why you will go down in the next decade so dont talk up just shut up

Most oxgen provided to India is from China.
they are truely sad creatures arent they misled and sad they have no backbone basically puppets of the west and i wonder everytime they speak if they ever can come up with something they themselves thought up or if its another think tank created talking point after another

just forget it your hostility against both muslims and china specially forget to being smart enough to make muslims and china fight you are to stupid to identify why you will go down in the next decade so dont talk up just shut up
I mean how stupid are you? We have 250 million muslims ourselves. We have best relations with Saudi, UAE. Iran is also not an enemy. I don't know where you get the notion of us being muslim enemy. You are plain stupid that's all I can infer. India and China enmity is territorial, once that is solved there is no issue. We are not ideological enemies at any rate. India and China are mature enough to solve it themselves. Stupids like you have no say in it.
Now you being more pathetic.
i will give you 3 words- BJP

If you want more, search up yogi and his anti-muslim comments
What comments? Quote me any. If you put religion above country, you have no place I our country.

while you indians drop you dead in the river and basically want to explain me that you are doing great please explain to me aswell what do you think happens to the river when you drop so much trash and dead people into it

Ok, every religion has bad sides and bad practices to it.
Even Islam has bad practices.

See what Islam thinks about suicide bombings, they believe that those who kill themselves for Allah will get heaven in afterlife.

Even China has bad practices, though CCP has done a great job in removing all the old and bad practices.
Like for example:

Many Chinese believed that fart smelling can tell about your health.
" Some Chinese who practice alternative medicine apparently believe that each person's flatulence has particular nuances — bitter, savory, sweet, fishy — and these undertones can be used to detect diseases by a trained expert with a sharp sense of smell, according to Rocket News 24. "

Again, you are ignoring your problems and ill practices and focusing on others who do not really care about you.

I mean how stupid are you? We have 250 million muslims ourselves. We have best relations with Saudi, UAE. Iran is also not an enemy. I don't know where you get the notion of us being muslim enemy. You are plain stupid that's all I can infer. India and China enmity is territorial, once that is solved there is no issue. We are not ideological enemies at any rate. India and China are mature enough to solve it themselves. Stupids like you have no say in it.

What comments? Quote me any. If you put religion above country, you have no place I our country.
we dont have enemies besides the usa and the zionist usurper entity and you are not relevant enough to call yourselves our enemies you jokers

What’s so funny in it? We’re doing pretty well.
1629046523821.png

Inappropriate Language

Your a delusional piece of shit.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sc...-but-did-we-expect-his-regime-to-be-so-savage

https://www.google.com/amp/s/indian...-adityanath-citizenship-act-bjp-6240053/lite/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-51382414.amp

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom