What's new

India has done better than any country across world in vaccination: Bharat Biotech CMD

things not working well for you hedonistic polytheistic cow worshipping fools are they its because you go up against the big guys out there you know the likes who make you india look small
very unfortunate that you indians were busy kissing on jewish walls thinking that there comes gold out of there when its just pieces of paper and wearing kippah the last decade it just mislead you into believing that you are something you are not its really pathetic indeed how mislead you are

things not working well for you hedonistic polytheistic cow worshipping fools are they its because you go up against the big guys out there you know the likes who make you india look small
You clearly are not an Iranian. Lol.

clearly iam not an iranian lol indeed maybe you should think about it twice because few pakistanis like to call themselves iranian that in fact is absurd how hostile they are towards me at times
iam clearly a muslim and you insulted all of us in the past you are ignorant foolish little cows ready for the slaughter nothing more
your insolence is going on daily still to this day our leader warned you to not insult muslim in kashmir didnt he so why you not listen

clearly iam not an iranian lol indeed maybe you should think about it twice because few pakistanis like to call themselves iranian that in fact is absurd how hostile they are towards me at times

iam clearly a muslim and you insulted all of us in the past you are ignorant foolish little cows ready for the slaughter nothing more
Lol. You just go on displaying foolishness.

you hinds are going down its not as if you were supposed to ever exist if iran had a say in the matter this entity would never be created

you hinds are going down its not as if you were supposed to ever exist if iran had a say in the matter this entity would never be created
It's clear that Iran has no say in it. You should check into a mental asylum. You really need a cure.

you should have jews as enemies for a change these indians are just plainly stupid compared to those serpents 😆
Iran should conquer India just like the Afghans did in the past.
If the pashtos could rule for 1000 years, then imagine the persians.

You got no more friends in the region LOL Deal with it and lick Uncle Sam's boots dry.
they never had any friends we dont do friends with non muslims anyway and the only entity iran works with outside of the muslim world are either oppressed or china which china and iran have since the ancient world basically so to say the "heavenly mandate" to rule in asia so its natural for iran to work with china if it was not china than they would have to come up with a different name for it but it would still be the same civilization of china the same is on our end
"india" is a huge mess in the middle of china and iran and it should not mess around with both ends at once as it does so much already

iam an iranian in fact my ancestors were iranian since atleast 600 years back i know my ancestry and iam living in sari mazandaran tell me hind what would you think i would think of the likes of you do you expect me to like you polytheist son of cows and filthy rivers seriously have some self perspective

Iran should get rid of people with such idiocy.

they never had any friends we dont do friends with non muslims anyway and the only entity iran works with outside of the muslim world are either oppressed or china which china and iran have since the ancient world basically so to say the "heavenly mandate" to rule in asia so its natural for iran to work with china if it was not china than they would have to come up with a different name for it but it would still be the same civilization of china the same is on our end
"india" is a huge mess in the middle of china and iran and it should not mess around with both ends at once as it does so much already

FYI, India has among the highest muslim population in the world (200 million plus)

Uighurs could be dead for all you care.

Back
Top Bottom