What's new

India has done better than any country across world in vaccination: Bharat Biotech CMD

what uighurs do you mean the fakes and terrorists the usa proped up yes we fought them in syria nice headchoppers btw
Now Uighurs not Muslims? How about Arabians? Are they Muslim? Should they be killed? Your lunacy has reached a peak. May be in time you'll join ISIS and liberate the world through Jihad.

Uighurs could be dead for all you care.
like i said get some self perspective for god sakes you people are a mistake you will only damage yourself going forward it will be a huge mess and you are ignorant about it so maybe take all your capabilities and fix your problems because your time is up very soon and it cant be fixed anymore when the people already are running and the sights of blazing ruin becomes a norm and you should have acted when the farmers revolted

Now Uighurs not Muslims? How about Arabians? Are they Muslim? Should they be killed? Your lunacy has reached a peak. May be in time you'll join ISIS and liberate the world through Jihad.
you are blabber mad you make no sense what has anything of any of this to do with arabians or anyone but you hind losers you try to project your own incapacities specially intellectually you are incapable to solve the issue thrown at you right here and this inflexibility is astonishing to me btw

Iran should conquer India just like the Afghans did in the past.
If the pashtos could rule for 1000 years, then imagine the persians.

Or they can try what East India company did.
Setup a base in Bangladesh. Enslave the Bengalis, loot them, grow their power and then use them against India.

After that, they can kill the ruling power like how Britishers killed Bahadur Shah Zafar and brutally murdered all Muslim princesses. Some history for you:

what uighurs do you mean the fakes and terrorists the usa proped up yes we fought them in syria nice headchoppers btw
Btw the guy you are talking to belongs to this group.
main-qimg-6b5cc3c18c4500ebd88e9d530f437a3e.jpeg

They are called Telugu, like nobody in the world knows who the f€€k the are. They act big because their biggest achievement is sucking the north indians dick.

These scums need to be control ASAP

like i said get some self perspective for god sakes you people are a mistake you will only damage yourself going forward it will be a huge mess and you are ignorant about it so maybe take all your capabilities and fix your problems because your time is up very soon and it cant be fixed anymore when the people already are running and the sights of blazing ruin becomes a norm and you should have acted when the farmers revolted
You are just rambling now. Do you think anybody care about your lunacy?

Oh, now an Iranian has a interest in India's farm laws. That's a first. India has 500 million farmers. Not even 100000 protested. Lol.

True, Iranians know how to use punctuation marks.
i deny this norm and its a choice because i dont like byzantian norms they are made to make people less capable rather than more capable
You are just rambling now. Do you think anybody care about your lunacy?

Oh, now an Iranian has a interest in India's farm laws. That's a first. India has 500 million farmers. Not even 100000 protested. Lol.
why did they protest?

Btw the guy you are talking to belongs to this group.View attachment 769968

They are called Telugu, like nobody in the world knows who the f€€k the are. They act big because their biggest achievement is sucking the north indians dick.

These scums need to be control ASAP
I mean can anyone outside of subcontinent point to where Bangladesh is? You want to become a butt of the joke. Lol.

Or they can try what East India company did.
Setup a base in Bangladesh. Enslave the Bengalis, loot them, grow their power and then use them against India.

After that, they can kill the ruling power like how Britishers killed Bahadur Shah Zafar and brutally murdered all Muslim princesses. Some history for you:

Then why didnt you do anything about it? they enslave you too LOL

i deny this norm and its a choice because i dont like byzantian norms they are made to make people less capable rather than more capable

why did they protest?
Who protested? Indian farmers are happy. Middlemen of Punjab are not. You have zero understanding India's politics. Yet you open your big mouth. Only idiots do that.

I mean can anyone outside of subcontinent point to where Bangladesh is? You want to become a butt of the joke. Lol.
i know bangladeshi people actually quite well i have a friend from bangladesh which i consider a good friend yet i dont usually agree with him ideologically wise since he is a communist but he is also revolutionary so i like to talk to him and if you think that i dont know what iam talking about than you are horribly mistaken

Back
Top Bottom