What's new

India has done better than any country across world in vaccination: Bharat Biotech CMD

i know bangladeshi people actually quite well i have a friend from bangladesh i dont usually agree with him ideologically he is a communist but he is also revolutionary so i like to talk to him and if you think that i dont know what iam talking about than you are horribly mistaken
Lol.

Then why didnt you do anything about it? they enslave you too LOL

Just like how you are celebrating Afghans capturing India (ignoring that they also captured Bangladesh, Pakistan), I am celebrating some Bangladeshi and Mughal empire deaths. LOL.

india is a mess it has no future end of story now prove me wrong and fix your problems but to do that first you imbeciles really prove yourself and first identity your problems you are even incapable to do that

Piss of Telugu , Indians are already the joke of world, thanks to covid 19
Of course, Bangladesh is getting oxygen from India. You are yet to control the spread. Your vaccination strategy is non existent except on the papers. You launch a vaccination drive and put up a sign saying no vaccines. Everything with you is the same. You boast with nothing to show for it.
india is a mess it has no future end of story now prove me wrong and fix your problems but to do that first you imbeciles really prove yourself and first identity your problems you are even incapable to do that
You are mental case. What is these problems you are talking about?

Of course, Bangladesh is getting oxygen from India. You are yet to control the spread. Your vaccination strategy is non existent except on the papers. You launch a vaccination drive and put up a sign saying no vaccines. Everything with you is the same. You boast with nothing to show for it.
Lmao your people died from the lack of oxygen and you are here boasting about how you supplied oygen to us. LOL
You people just want to act like a supa powa but you aint one.

Coronavirus cases in past 1 week:

Iran: 269,975
India: 258,041
Bangladesh: 68,822

Both Iran and Bangladesh rank above India on per capita basis on COVID case rate recently. But somehow they like to ignore their problems and lecture others.

Just like how you are celebrating Afghans capturing India (ignoring that they also captured Bangladesh, Pakistan), I am celebrating some Bangladeshi and Mughal empire deaths. LOL.
We welcome the Afghans, they are the reason why i aint sharing my food with you.
BEEF IS GOOD.

Both Iran and Bangladesh rank above India on per capita basis on COVID case rate recently. But somehow they like to ignore their problems and lecture others.
you have no idea how many people in india have what and what not you are not capable to know it because there is basically overpopulation going on in your dirty wastebin you call india for god sakes you drop your dead into the river you want to talk to me in numbers are you kidding me

Old man died of "severe pneumonia and tuberculosis". Indians don't die from disease when they get odl?
That's great, so where is the whole list of dead Uyghurs in your camps, or do Uyghurs don't die in your camps at all?

Lmao your people died from the lack of oxygen and you are here boasting about how you supplied oygen to us. LOL
You people just want to act like a supa powa but you aint one.
Forget what we are but Bangladesh is just a poodle of India. Lol.

Thank Allah, India is supplying oxygen to you.

That's great, so where is the whole list of dead Uyghurs in your camps, or do Uyghurs don't die in your camps at all?
Do you have a whole list of the dead, can you provide? since you claim they are all dead.

while you indians drop you dead in the river and basically want to explain me that you are doing great please explain to me aswell what do you think happens to the river when you drop so much trash and dead people into it

Do you have a whole list of the dead, can you provide? since you claim they are all dead.
Then why did you ask for name of "even one dead Uyghur" when you don't have the list of the dead? Who you gonna verify it? Ching Ping?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom