What's new

India has a long term plan to annex Bangladesh in a way or other in future.

Bangladesh needs to play smart here, solution is simple don't try to control your population growth. Increase it tremendously and Pakistan should do that as well. In about 40 years we both should demand that India annexes both of us, by that time our Muslim brothers in India would have increased their share in the population as well, so once they annex us both we should demand that India being a Muslim majority state should become an Islamic republic. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Just try not to kill all the Jamatis by then, we will need them to set such a movement in place.

Sounds like a masterpiece plan, sir!

185.jpg

They pretty much control bangladesh through their puppet Hasina Wajed anyway. Until Bengalis yearn for freedom this will continue.

You point is correct but interpretation is flawed, it's Bangladesh/former East Pakistan who was created on religious lines not India

Not flawed at all. You skipped 1971. Whatever happened in 1947 was undone in 1971. Two nation theory was replaced by bengali nationalism. If it happened in east part, chances are west bengal will also follow the course assuming that no religious zeal persists and countries are civilized enough to let their part go like the Catalans of Spain.

So what will happen to the people already living in orange?

Not flawed at all. You skipped 1971. Whatever happened in 1947 was undone in 1971. Two nation theory was replaced by bengali nationalism. If it happened in east part, chances are west bengal will also follow the course assuming that no religious zeal persists and countries are civilized enough to let their part go like the Catalans of Spain.
Yes I know, but that doesn't change the history
Btw There is no religious separatism in West Bengal, never was
Though I am all in favor of greater economic and social integration of both Bengalis, you two have so much in common, but talking about annexation is rude/insulting and foolish too

They are not interested in Noakhali,

Haha good joke. They are interested in Noakhali. Because many of West Bengal Hindus were refugees of 1947 riot. I was looking for Noakhali related books like history culture and I was astonished to find that majority of them was published from Kolkata by Indians.

By the way They want Sylhet lol. All the Londoni ISIS will be included

A person who is perfidious to his own country how will he faithful to the enemy,s country.

Legit question, why didnt india annex bangla land in 1971?

because of 'Muslim' majority .... there is no way India will accept around '150-160' million more 'Maleesh' in Powatir Baharat ... ruling via proxies is working just fine for Indian establishment ....

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom