What's new

Why Bangladesh’s Matarbari port is a game changer for India

In West Bengal, there are still many porous borders. Its time to arm local militias to keep vigilance across the border region.

Great idea. Given your caste ridden feuds - guns will be used against your own lot. We can watch the gun battles between your various tribes and castes.

Popcorn time!

Lol there is no hindu who will go to any muslim country illegally , hindus are persecuted in Bangladesh and Pakistan so no question of even dreaming by any hindu to go to these poor countries .

If Hindus are persecuted in Bangladesh…

Given India is richer and Bangladeshi Hindus can legally settle in India under Indian constitution..

WHY IS THE HINDU POPULATION GROWING IN BANGLADESH DESPITE THEIR LOW BIRTH RATE AND ABORTION OF FEMALE FOETUSES???

I mean taking your words at face value even poor Muslims have no problem settling in India and voting??

@bilal @bluesky @Blue Ocean
@saif @Destranator @mmr

Dear PDF Bangladeshis,

Do you have an answer for the above conundrum???

Abe Idiot, we have 1 million illegal Indians working in our textile industry as labours.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If Hindus are persecuted in Bangladesh…

Given India is richer and Bangladeshi Hindus can legally settle in India under Indian constitution..

WHY IS THE HINDU POPULATION GROWING IN BANGLADESH DESPITE THEIR LOW BIRTH RATE AND ABORTION OF FEMALE FOETUSES???

I mean taking your words at face value even poor Muslims have no problem settling in India and voting??

@bilal @bluesky @Blue Ocean
@saif @Destranator @mmr

Dear PDF Bangladeshis,

Do you have an answer for the above conundrum???
Muslims of India and congress plus other pro muslim parties are opposing settlement of pakistani and bangladeshi hindus in India .Hindus of India will unite this time in 2024 elections and after re electing modi we will make law for hindus to get citizenship of India.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Muslims of India and congress plus other pro muslim parties are opposing settlement of pakistani and bangladeshi hindus in India .Hindus of India will unite this time in 2024 elections and after re electing modi we will make law for hindus to get citizenship of India.

What utter bollocks!!!

As per your claims, 20 million Bangladeshi Muslims have settled in Indian land of honey.

But Hindus cannot do the same despite being persecuted in Bangladesh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What utter bollocks!!!

As per your claims, 20 million Bangladeshi Muslims have settled in Indian land of honey.

But Hindus cannot do the same despite being persecuted in Bangladesh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

40 million bangladeshi and rohangias are living illegally in Indaia .

Abe Idiot, we have 1 million illegal Indians working in our textile industry as labours.

Add to these a huge number (I'd say another half million) from Bimaru states working as labourers in all mega projects including any project where Larsen & Toubro and IRCON are contractors (Maitree Power Station and Khulna Mongla Railway are large ones).

Yes, this is all you can do when confronted with the truth. Do pay a visit to Bangladesh to see for yourself whether there are illegal Indian workers working in our textile industry or not.

Yes, this is all you can do when confronted with the truth. Do pay a visit to Bangladesh to see for yourself whether there are illegal Indian workers working in our textile industry or not.
Garment factory owners must be very unpatriotic. I asked one of them why Pakistani, S. Larkana and Indians work in the factories when our own people roam the streets and then migrate to ME.

He said of many reasons. The one important reason he cited is the foreign workers do not play BNP and BAL games inside the factory premises. The BD workers have little discipline and is not controllable.

So, the management hires foreigners including Indians in senior positions. They are docile. But, of course 99% are Bangladeshis who had little affiliation with politics and most are girls. Experienced Pakistanis/ Indians are given lead positions because they have the expertises in the trade.

So, what are you going to do when BD people are unworthy and the Pakistanis and Indians are experts.

Garment factory owners must be very unpatriotic. I asked one of them why Pakistani, S. Larkana and Indians work in the factories when our own people roam the streets and then migrate to ME.

He said of many reasons. The one important reason he cited is the foreign workers do not play BNP and BAL games inside the factory premises. The BD workers have little discipline and is not controllable.

So, the management hires foreigners including Indians in senior positions. They are docile. But, of course 99% are Bangladeshis who had little affiliation with politics and most are girls. Experienced Pakistanis/ Indians are given lead positions because they have the expertises in the trade.

So, what are you going to do when BD people are unworthy and the Pakistanis and Indians are experts.
We have labour law to deal with unruly workers. Most of the Indian workers don't pay tax on the other hand all of the BD workers pay their due taxes on time.

We have labour law to deal with unruly workers. Most of the Indian workers don't pay tax on the other hand all of the BD workers pay their due taxes on time.

Bhai ei lok daha mittha kotha boley jaitesey. Kisui janena.

Shottikar Qualified Bangladeshira kom betoney garments e mgmt. kaj kortey chaina, low level non-prestigious job.

Especially local MBAs passed from IBA, North South Univ. etc. will not accept jobs at factories. Prestige loss.

Behaya Indian aisha ordhek betoney Bangladeshey kaj korey. Sharadin factory tey boisha thakey.

Ei lok jey bharotiyo - ekhon tar bhalo proman pawa gelo.

Many of my friends from Kanpur and Agra have invested in Bangladesh and established there leather goods processing and manufacturing units .

Bhai ei lok daha mittha kotha boley jaitesey. Kisui janena.

Shottikar Qualified Bangladeshira kom betoney garments e mgmt. kaj kortey chaina, low level non-prestigious job.

Especially local MBAs passed from IBA, North South Univ. etc. will not accept jobs at factories. Prestige loss.

Behaya Indian aisha ordhek betoney Bangladeshey kaj korey. Sharadin factory tey boisha thakey.

Ei lok jey bharotiyo - ekhon tar bhalo proman pawa gelo.
এই ছেলে নিজেকে সব জান্তা মনে করে। পলাশী যুদ্ধের ইতিহাস লিখতে গিয়ে এমন সব কথাবার্তা লিখেছে যা পরলে ছাগলে নাস্তা খাবে আর মানুষ ঘাস খাবে। ইতিহাসের কিছুই জানে না কিন্তু ভাবখানা এমন যে সে একজন ইতিহাসবিদ।

বাংলাদেশের গার্মেন্ট শিল্প নিয়ে এমন তথ্য দিয়েছে যা পড়লে বমি চলে আসে। আপনি প্রান্জল ভাষায় অবৈধ ভারতীয় শ্রমিকদের অবস্থা তুলে ধরেছেন বলে অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ। ওদেরকে মাসে পঞ্চাশ হাজার টাকা দিলেও কারখানায় কাজ করবে।

ওযে বাংলাদেশী না তার প্রমান পাওয়া যায় ওর লেখায়। বাংলাদেশকে যে ভাবে অপমান করে তা রীতিমত রাস্ট্রদ্রোহিতা।

Back
Top Bottom