What's new

Why Bangladesh’s Matarbari port is a game changer for India

My friend, how much is your national budget for 1.4 billion people?

Well let's put it this way, a far cry from the $5 trillion they wish it was (union budget).

Mostly imagined and made up story book - ingredients are fairy sprinkle dust and magic mantra spells.

You will never be able to get the real answer....

1694395070950.png

ঐ পিচ্চি আমাকেও যা খুশী তাই বলছে। @Blue Ocean মনে হয় ভারতের পাচাটা গোলাম অথবা খোদ নিজেই একজন ভারতীয়।:mad:
Idiot Mulla, do our trains running between BD and Kolkata are run by Indians?

Come on @Bilal9, you can do better.
ISIS Jihadists have different training that makes up their mindset. @Bilal9 eagerly shows his Hayena teeth that he grew while taking training.

A moderator must be neutral. He is not. He would sanction anybody who differs from his opinion. Moreover, without a steady job to do, he spends much of his time in this forum. An insane guy without a logic.

I will prefer @Destranator to be a moderator.

ISIS Jihadists have different training that makes up their mindset. @Bilal9 eagerly shows his Hayena teeth that he grew while taking training.

A moderator must be neutral. He is not. He would sanction anybody who differs from his opinion. Moreover, without a steady job to do, he spends much of his time in this forum. An insane guy without a logic.

I will prefer @Destranator to be a moderator.
@Bilal9 looks to be from collaborators of 1971 Al badr and Al shams who acted against own bangali brothers and countrymen .

Some mullahs think that, being a good Mullah = being anti-Indian.

They would find wrong with any and every Indian move.

- If Indian companies want to set up a business in BD - These rascals are trying to set up sub-standard businesses.
-If Indian companies dont’ set up a business - They are trying to steal our jobs.
-If they supply any item - why are they supplying? Must be fishy.

-If they don’t - They want BD to starve.

There is no end to their crying. A bunch of losers, who would never ever be able to do anything due to such a negative mindset.

Some mullahs think that, being a good Mullah = being anti-Indian.

They would find wrong with any and every Indian move.

- If Indian companies want to set up a business in BD - These rascals are trying to set up sub-standard businesses.
-If Indian companies dont’ set up a business - They are trying to steal our jobs.
-If they supply any item - why are they supplying? Must be fishy.

-If they don’t - They want BD to starve.

There is no end to their crying. A bunch of losers, who would never ever be able to do anything due to such a negative mindset.

Well said my bhakt friend. Seems like the whining now is all coming from you. :lol:

If your govt. leaves us the heck alone - that would be the best bet.

But I suspect it never will. Too close and too easy for pickings of low-hanging fruit economically.

Too many cheats and frauds from India have created the trust deficit for anything "Indian" in Bangladesh. This is sad but also a telling proof of the lack of law and order and irresponsible behavior in the Indian court system. Examples are legion where Bangladeshi exporters never got paid from Indian banks. Such things only happen when exporting items to India.

Your govt. hacks should grow half-a-brain and realize that Bangladesh may consume some of the Indian products - but Bangladeshis themselves will never ever become ghar-wapsi Hindus or even Munafiq idiots. The basis of our Iman (belief) is very strong - no propaganda from India can make a dent in it.

The sooner your govt. realizes this and stops the anti-Muslim propaganda, the better it is for our bilateral relations.

Bangladesh is not another Sikkim or another Nepal even. Rules of the game are different in our shores.

Last edited:
@Bilal9 looks to be from collaborators of 1971 Al badr and Al shams who acted against own bangali brothers and countrymen .
I remember he claimed to be a Bihari. I personally do not care about that. Because I was brought up with them and I still have a good command of Urdu.

But, @Bilal9 has the mind of a Collaborator. This kind of people use sweet words but in reality are all against the 1971 war.

It is you who is anti Bangladesh. You want to earn money by selling Bangladesh's sovereignty. You have no knowledge of strategic issues. You are just an illiterate dumb who went to Japan to make money working as a servant. You have no shame and no self respect. You ridicule Bangladesh by saying this and that. I'll shove an irrigation water pump up your a*ss because you don't know that Bangladesh builds ships and export them to Europe and Africa. You are an Indian a*ss licker and will remain so until your death. By the by, unlike you, I never use Indian airlines.
You are the one who does not want business for BD. Matarbari will provide us jobs and earnings if India uses it.

It is the same with Nepal, Bhutan, China and Burma. All these countries should be asked to use Matarbari.

By the way, since when Singapore has lost its sovereignty? Many countries use it and pay it. Why do you talk stupid? although your background is Madrassah.

Bloody Vostok uneducated Mullah!!!!

You are the one who does not want business for BD. Matarbari will provide us jobs and earnings if India uses it.

It is the same with Nepal, Bhutan, China and Burma. All these countries should be asked to use Matarbari.

By the way, since when Singapore has lost its sovereignty? Many countries use it and pay it. Why do you talk stupid? although your background is Madrassah.

Bloody Vostok uneducated Mullah!!!!
I don't want India's N-E to prosper unless and until India gives us a water sharing treaty for all 54 common rivers. Take transit, give water that's the motto recently.

I don't want India's N-E to prosper unless and until India gives us a water sharing treaty for all 54 common rivers. Take transit, give water that's the motto recently.

Whilst I agree with your sentiment - it is not very practical.

Indian central government and big states do not care about the Seven Sisters.

BD’s river dispute is with West Bengal and you want to hold the Seven Sisters hostage?

When integration with Seven Sisters will benefit Bangladesh and make them dependent on Bangladesh over West Bengal.

This is cutting your nose to spite your face.

Furthermore, Bangladeshis need to accept some realities:

1. BD is much smaller and less developed in every way to India. E.g. quality of academics and universities

2. India is not a benevolent neighbour and constantly looks for excuses to be nasty

3. Bangladesh can definitely demand high standards from Seven Sisters as quid pro. And control Islamophobia in Assam etc

If you try to go toe to toe on nastiness - India will spank Bangladesh left right and centre.

Look at how Pakistan (nuclear power) is being economically and culturally being marginalised by India.

1. Recent cricket fiascos
2. Banning even British citizens of Pak ancestry from business visa. Hurting their chances of getting management jobs in IT.
3. India slowly penalising businesses for links to Pakistan

All the above will keep getting harder as India’s and Pakistan’s economic gap widens.

Look at how Modi has dramatically shifted the goals on Kashmir! They are following Israel’s annexation policies.

Nuclear armed Pakistan did not do anything.

DO NOT TRY TO BE PAKISTAN WHEN EVEN PAKISTAN CANNOT BE PAKISTAN.

@bluesky @Blue Ocean

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom