What's new

Why Bangladesh’s Matarbari port is a game changer for India

আমার ধারণা এই লোক সনাতনী হিন্দু কারণ অকত্থ ভাষায় মুসলিমদের মোল্লা মাওলানা ইত্যাদি বলে গালাগালি করতে থাকে। হিন্দু হলে হোক কিন্তু গালাগালি করার মানেটা বুঝলাম না।

সে আমার ইগনোর লিস্ট এ আছে কারণ আমার সম্বন্ধে কিছু লিখতে গেলেই বেহুদা গালাগালি করতে থাকে। বদ্ধ পাগল।

একে কয়েকবার ব্যান দেয়া হইসে। আরো একটা ব্যান এর টাইম এসে গেসে।

আমার ধারণা এই লোক সনাতনী হিন্দু কারণ অকত্থ ভাষায় মুসলিমদের মোল্লা মাওলানা ইত্যাদি বলে গালাগালি করতে থাকে। হিন্দু হলে হোক কিন্তু গালাগালি করার মানেটা বুঝলাম না।

সে আমার ইগনোর লিস্ট এ আছে কারণ আমার সম্বন্ধে কিছু লিখতে গেলেই বেহুদা গালাগালি করতে থাকে। বদ্ধ পাগল।

একে কয়েকবার ব্যান দেয়া হইসে। আরো একটা ব্যান এর টাইম এসে গেসে।
এই লোক মনে হয় গোবিন্দ প্রামানিকের সহযোগী। ব্যাটা অখন্ড ভারতে বিশ্বাস করে।

এই লোক মনে হয় গোবিন্দ প্রামানিকের সহযোগী। ব্যাটা অখন্ড ভারতে বিশ্বাস করে।

গোবিন্দ প্রামানিক একটা গাধা। সে নিজে নমশূদ্র হয়ে বোঝেনা যে বাংলাদেশী হিন্দু নাগরিক হিসাবে তার দাম ভারতের হিন্দুত্ববাদীদের নিম্নবর্ণের গোলাম হওয়ার থেকে অনেক বেশি। যতদিন ইন্ডিয়া থেকে পয়সা আসতেসে ততদিন ই সুখ।

বাংলাদেশী হিন্দু লিডার রা বেশিরভাগই বেকুব গোছের। ইন্ডিয়া তে যে তাদের হিন্দু হিসাবে কোনো ফিউচার নাই তা এখনো বোঝে নাই।

কঞ্জুস এর গুষ্টি হিন্দুত্ব ধোকাবাজ রা দাওয়াত দেয় ইন্ডিয়া যাইতে, তারা তো নিজেরাই খাইতে পায়না। বাংলাদেশী হিন্দুদের খাওয়াবে কি ?

Last edited:
We have labour law to deal with unruly workers. Most of the Indian workers don't pay tax on the other hand all of the BD workers pay their due taxes on time.
Apply your imaginary labor laws and ask Indian labors to leave BD. Who can stop it if you guys are so law abiding people?

গোবিন্দ প্রামানিক একটা গাধা। সে নিজে নমশূদ্র হয়ে বোঝেনা যে বাংলাদেশী হিন্দু নাগরিক হিসাবে তার দাম ভারতের হিন্দুত্ববাদীদের নিম্নবর্ণের গোলাম হওয়ার থেকে অনেক বেশি। যতদিন ইন্ডিয়া থেকে পয়সা আসতেসে ততদিন ই সুখ।

বাংলাদেশী হিন্দু লিডার রা বেশিরভাগই বেকুব গোছের। ইন্ডিয়া তে যে তাদের হিন্দু হিসাবে কোনো ফিউচার নাই তা এখনো বোঝে নাই।

কঞ্জুস এর গুষ্টি হিন্দুত্ব ধোকাবাজ রা দাওয়াত দেয় ইন্ডিয়া যাইতে, তারা তো নিজেরাই খাইতে পায়না। বাংলাদেশী হিন্দুদের খাওয়াবে কি ?
Gobindo pramanik or what I am not an enemy of BD like you. You should suggest Singapore to disallow other countries’ goods, and do not earn money,

Bloody low IQ idiot, you know nothing about economic fundamentals. Just an imbecile monkeying here with your anti-BD propositions.

Stop bickering, bloody national enemy. An asshole like you would suggest that only BIMAN to use Dhaka Airport and not other airlines.

It is the same with Matarbari. Many countries use it and BD gets service charges for their uses.

Bloody idiot Gobindo Pramanik!!

Last edited:
এই ছেলে নিজেকে সব জান্তা মনে করে। পলাশী যুদ্ধের ইতিহাস লিখতে গিয়ে এমন সব কথাবার্তা লিখেছে যা পরলে ছাগলে নাস্তা খাবে আর মানুষ ঘাস খাবে। ইতিহাসের কিছুই জানে না কিন্তু ভাবখানা এমন যে সে একজন ইতিহাসবিদ।

বাংলাদেশের গার্মেন্ট শিল্প নিয়ে এমন তথ্য দিয়েছে যা পড়লে বমি চলে আসে। আপনি প্রান্জল ভাষায় অবৈধ ভারতীয় শ্রমিকদের অবস্থা তুলে ধরেছেন বলে অসংখ্য ধন্যবাদ। ওদেরকে মাসে পঞ্চাশ হাজার টাকা দিলেও কারখানায় কাজ করবে।

ওযে বাংলাদেশী না তার প্রমান পাওয়া যায় ওর লেখায়। বাংলাদেশকে যে ভাবে অপমান করে তা রীতিমত রাস্ট্রদ্রোহিতা।
Your history knowledge is up to class lV level. So, you know nothing above that level. Do not brag that you know anything or everything.

Now, tell me what your school taught you about the Tibet expedition by Ikhyiar Uddin Bakhtiar. Have you not been taught this?

Now, tell me if the modern-day planes avoid flying over Tibet how could he invade Tibet. I know idiots like you do not have answers and believe in stories written for Class lV students by uneducated writers like you.

After all, you are a master of history, yet you do not know how the country known as Turkey was formed, by whom, when, and under what circumstances.

Do not please break your teeth while learning this history. Very difficult for guys like you or that Billu mia.

Answer the questions by reading many history books written many hundreds of yrs ago. Then you read about Plassey rainfall. You are a real bigot who love to remain uneducated throughout your life. You have no intelligence of a human being.

Last edited:
@waz and @WebMaster bhais, please look at the last two posts. Since this guy was banned sometime ago (under Bluesky ID), he came back with another ID and issuing continuous personal verbal attack and abuse in every post. This person is possibly mentally unwell.

@waz and @WebMaster bhais, please look at the last two posts. Since this guy was banned sometime ago (under Bluesky ID), he came back with another ID and issuing continuous personal verbal attack and abuse in every post. This person is possibly mentally unwell.
This guy is insulting both of us left and right. He thinks he is the owner of this forum.

This is a thread that talks about India but these repeat offenders keep talking in their own language which is against the forum rules. I have reported them, @mods please take action.

Crying to mods again 🤣🤣🤣

This guy is insulting both of us left and right. He thinks he is the owner of this forum.

You two are the worst offenders when it comes to trolling and insults

This is a thread that talks about India but these repeat offenders keep talking in their own language which is against the forum rules. I have reported them, @mods please take action.

Why these bangladeshi fake arab jamatis use hindu sanskrit language bangali ? They should talk in arabic or urdu .

Just do not talk nonsense about Matarbari serving all the countries nearby. Because serving many countries is a recipe for getting money from these countries.

Talking against this means you are an enemy of Bangladesh. And stop bickering and crying.

Did not you insult me by asking if I have heard of Ottomam Empire. I asked you to learn about Seljuk Dynasty and how a Turkish empire was built in a non-Turkic area.

I am waiting for answers. Study and send the answers. By the way, why did you bluff me that a 1 hp motor can irrigate farmland when 20 hp is needed?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom