What's new

INDIA HAS A HIGH CHANCE OF OVERTAKING CHINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
India Will Overtake China Only by 2020?? , Thats too Late, I was Thinking to celebrate Tomorrow.... :lol:

First the India should overtake the USA, And only then China.
plz think about why.

lol......u must concede the man for working so hard to earn his livlihood......

PS: On a side note trying to imagine India 10 yrs down the line is wonderful idea.....specially for people like me who have seen the growth for last 10 yrs......the idea this author is trying to cash on......

If the thread starter and other thinks that Times of India is not a reliable source of news. Then why these stupids post these things here. The only intention of the thread starter is to create a flame war. Some sadists are finding their fun in different ways.

I am happy it's not an Indian posting this article!

It's not laughable to be optimistic, but optimism should be grounded in reality. I would not say India will never overtake China, since we can't predict too far into the future. Unless China goes through dramatic social turmoils in the next 9 years, I'd say India is certainly not overtaking China in 2020.

I wonder if the guy who wrote this piece of crap jizzed all over himself after submitting it. Times of India is going downhill in terms of quality.
RandyMarshJizz.jpg

May be the newbies don't know about this much but the so called senior members know very well the truth about TOI, such articles and the number of times these have been debunked by us Indians. However these articles keep popping up, if done once or twice or may be when the topic is brought up is different, but to repeat the same daily shows superiority complex bordering on fear of being overtaken eventually. So Chinese members sit tight and don't bring up such articles every day as we know the reality and u being ahead is confirmed for some time to come.

this report is giving very valid point actually.

the fertility rate in east asia are terribly low right now

Six coutries with lowest fertility rate in the world.
Total fertility rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

225 South Korea 1.72 1.22
226 Japan 1.41 1.20
227 Republic of China (Taiwan) 1.76 1.15
228 Singapore 1.16 1.10
229 Hong Kong (PRC) 1.27 1.04
230 Macau (PRC) 1.30 0.91

Actually the fertility rate of PRC given in wikipedia (1.54) is wrong! the actual fertility rate according to 2000 national census is 1.22! the fertility rate of Shanghai is 0.7 and a district in heilongjiang province has the lowest birth rate in world - 0.4!

the first national census in 1950s says Han chinese accounted for 98% of the whole population, in 2000, it dropped to 92%. and 4 out every 10 new-born babies are non-han people.

By 2100, India, USA, Brazil, Indonesia, Pakistan will have more population than China. At that time, Eastern civilization will wither with no doubt.

I am happy it's not an Indian posting this article!

Doesn't matter, we'll still be accused of the "trolling".

Btw that's pathetic to say the least posting the title in ALL CAPS to try gain more attention. I'll leave this thread to rot, couldn't be bothered. My guess is that it will still be active in a month or so just like that Sino-Indian war thread.

yes it is possible but it will take atleast 15-20 yrs if the person in my avatar rules india atleast 10 yrs

Well he was talking about growth rate. Idiots anyone. Please read bloody article before jumping to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom