Reaction score
Country
India
1629477222658.png

Watch em butcher this one too...

At this point I am like get one thing right,

I'll even applaud, in the spirit of pan- south Asia

You wont get to use it. so no worries.

I rather not use fake, untested, feel good, show off stuff from India. India was going to save the world but could not even save it's own people. Most mismanaged handling of the Pandemic in the world was in India. Why would I want to do anything related to the Pandemic from India.

Zydus Vaccine approved!
ZyCoV-D is India’s first needle-free vaccine.
It is tested above the 12years on wards.
It has efficacy rate of 66% for symptomatic cases and 100% against moderate cases against Delta virus which was prevailing during its ph-3 trials.

I rather not use fake, untested, feel good, show off stuff from India. India was going to save the world but could not even save it's own people. Most mismanaged handling of the Pandemic in the world was in India. Why would I want to do anything related to the Pandemic from India.
Are you mad or what?
India faced the most virulent delta variant in the 2nd wave of the pandemic in April and May when hardly 3% of Indian population was vaccinated.
US is witnessing 1000 death per day even after 50% vaccination against Delta variants.

Little Jellybeans
Jealous yes of what? people dying on the road side because of lack of Oxygen, thousands of bodies thrown in the Ganges or buried in shallow graves on the river banks, dogs eating uncremated and half cremated bodies, endless funeral pyres, migrant workers walking hundreds of miles to get back home, people living on trees, fake figures with upto 4 million dead due to Covid in reality. Yes I am so jelous. India is the best and your are the brightest.
Zydus Vaccine approved!
Are you mad or what?
India faced the most virulent delta variant in the 2nd wave of the pandemic in April and May when hardly 3% of Indian population was vaccinated.
US is witnessing 1000 death per day even after 50% vaccination against Delta variants.
BTW the real name is India virus. It was given the name Delta to make the Indians feel good. India faced it because of mismanagement and hubris of the Modi government. It was preventable. US is not the best example of good Covid management. Majority of deaths in the US were preventable and they happened because of mismanagement by your god Trump.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom