What's new

India fueling insurgency in Baluchistan

no needs blessings if the terrorist himself claims to be a pakistani.....and also reveals info abt his trainers

besides the reports were right...if it were wrong ...you could have said the above words !!!!!

and kasab came in an indian fishing trawler......besides i dont think trawlers can be located with radars !!!!!!!use some common sense here !!!!!!!and you ll figure it out

yeah right a boat lurking around for weeks and the mighty blue water navy did not suspected. What a joke you guys really are and the so called super power wanna be.

We need to stop pussyfooting about proof.It will not change anything.What we need to do is increase ISI budget and bleed india with hundred cuts (Moist, Kashmir, and support other Insurgents)..period.Indian's cant understand peaceful way..We completely stopped supporting Kashmir Insurgents during 2004-2007 but India still did not come on table.I'd say let them bleed to death in Kashmir and other areas.It's time for them to taste real blood..Setup huge ISI network with a lot of assests in Balochistan and eliminate all separists through covert ops.

We need to stop pussyfooting about proof.It will not change anything.What we need to do is increase ISI budget and bleed india with hundred cuts (Moist, Kashmir, and support other Insurgents)..period.Indian's cant understand peaceful way..We completely stopped supporting Kashmir Insurgents during 2004-2007 but India still did not come on table.I'd say let them bleed to death in Kashmir and other areas.It's time for them to taste real blood..Setup huge ISI network with a lot of assests in Balochistan and eliminate all separists through covert ops.

And India will take the above sitting quietly?

And India will take the above sitting quietly?

When exactly was India quiet from 71 to baluchistan, you guys have already done your best to destabilize/destroy Pakistan.

Absolutely..If it was not for 71..there would be no kashmir insurgency today..

I wonder where were your god when your country began to follow the destructive path towards terrorism,or when your country did not have a stable leadership for 60 years.or recently when your country was in the grip of the Taliban,when your country was consistently ranked among the top 10 failed states,or when even after 60 years your country still lives on aid even after the potential for great economic expansion...
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Where was ur god when we took half of kashmir from u?

I wonder where were your god when your country began to follow the destructive path towards terrorism,or when your country did not have a stable leadership for 60 years.or recently when your country was in the grip of the Taliban,when your country was consistently ranked among the top 10 failed states,or when even after 60 years your country still lives on aid even after the potential for great economic expansion...
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

There is no were, just one god Allah subhan-ho-talla. People whining all the time, blaming others for their misery and living in a fantasy world dreaming about becoming the next super power surpassing China shouldnt talk big either because the day some one wakes your kind up, you will just find yourself in another third world country where majority still lives below the poverty line.
So next time you decide to make a comparision, have a look in the mirror and you will realize India isnt that shinny after all its just another third world country no different then ours.

Dont feed the trolls s90 after all they are here for just one purpose and that is to derail this thread one way or the other. When the time comes they get confused which God to call upon for help since there are to many of them.:disagree:

hmmm.. too many off topic reply.....

why did Mr.Gilani mention balochistan in the joint declaration?
1.) to show that RAW is funding insurgency in Baluchistan and its not an internal insurgency?
2.) or Americans were asking pakistan why they can't control Balochistan, and pakistani are pointing desperately at the Indian Consulates in Afghanistan as their excuse?
whatever be the answer, but your PM has already made it an International issue... people who did not even know on which side of the marz baluchistan was, will now find it... :undecided:

ps. please stop going off topic..

We have them and our youth also works in them but not the whole Pakistan. :P

when you stop laughing...try to grasp the difference in the size of your economy to ours...I can make it sound funny by typing something like..."your people at the universal aid acceptance and embezzling organization outnumber your CC workers"...but it just wont do...

when you stop laughing...try to grasp the difference in the size of your economy to ours...I can make it sound funny by typing something like..."your people at the universal aid acceptance and embezzling organization outnumber your CC workers"...but it just wont do...

Do u know that alone size of economy dont do anything?,check yourself population.

I think we should get back to topic :coffee:

There is no were, just one god Allah subhan-ho-talla. People whining all the time, blaming others for their misery and living in a fantasy world dreaming about becoming the next super power surpassing China shouldnt talk big either because the day some one wakes your kind up, you will just find yourself in another third world country where majority still lives below the poverty line.So next time you decide to make a comparision, have a look in the mirror and you will realize India isnt that shinny after all its just another third world country no different then ours.

there is no ONE god... you must living in your own fantasy world ,probably thats why you guys have such kinda issues in your country .

majority of the country living below the poverty line.. you must be kiddin me.. the middle class is 3 times yur country's population ..its better to chek some facts before posting fr the sake of it.

yes you do that,india will just give one deep cut like in 71 war.

yes you do that,india will just give one deep cut like in 71 war.

Unfortunately for India, the conditions that allowed that to happen - EP separated from WP by Indian territory, a huge population etc. - just do not exist in Pakistan now for India to replicate East Pakistan.

The most India can do is what it is doing now, supporting the insurgency in Baluchistan and possibly some Taliban factions in the North.

talkin abt wars ... did i forgot to tell you about '65,'71 and most recently kargil... ??? .. 3:1 isn't a bad ratio ..is it.. ?? our god ,clearly, ( seriously, writing this makes me laugh) has better motivational skills than your god.. .... man i love playin with kids...you did well to make me remember my childhood days.. thks.. :)

Back
Top Bottom