What's new

India "frustrated" by China's rise: Chinese Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had only US not put the bomb on Japan....

you guys were lucky, and should be thankful to US. Though I'm sorry for whatever Japanese have done to you.

During the same war, just after the pearl harbour, Indians were fighting Japanese to save Hong Kong.

Did you save it or surrendered to the Japs in just a few days? As for HK, we get it back anyway.

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Had only US not put the bomb on Japan....

you guys were lucky, and should be thankful to US. Though I'm sorry for whatever Japanese have done to you.

During the same war, just after the pearl harbour, Indians were fighting Japanese to save Hong Kong.

I'm sorry too. And I'm sorry that the US have only two bombs to drop on Jap's head.

Why can't the Chinese media report their own real news instead of just typing what the government is asking them to?

Because you dont want to end up being tortured and jailed by the CPC for non-conforming viewpoints.

Liu Xiaobo - A professor of literature - jailed for airing his views ..its the USSR scenario all over again ....

Because you dont want to end up being tortured and jailed by the CPC for non-conforming viewpoints.

Liu Xiaobo - A professor of literature - jailed for airing his views ..its the USSR scenario all over again ....

As read somewhere...Chinese communis dictators are digging their own grave...hope common people of china get freedom from evil sooner than later...and they see the world with their own eyes..without any contact lens forced on them..

Free and democractic china is goood for its people and people around that country...

Did you save it or surrendered to the Japs in just a few days?
Indians and Chinese, both were together. BTW, is Hong Kong part of Japan?

I'm sorry too. And I'm sorry that the US have only two bombs to drop on Jap's head.
I understand. Since what Japanese have done to you, your anger is totally understandable.

Indian goods are not necessarily poorer,there are very less Indian products in general compared to others as industrialization is still not on at full levels,but Indian products dont have a low cost label,maybe Indian services do.

India is equally involved in all those activities even though they are no.2 to China but that is no shame,thats way better than Pakistan can ever hope for.

Bollywood doesn't serve a great purpose but it is a great cultural bridger and brings the people closer to the country and hence proves to be a great marketing tool for the consumer goods too.

Keep Pakistan out of this topic.. or wear pink.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

And please make some intelligent posts or this thread will be closed down.

Keep Pakistan out of this topic.. or wear pink.

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

And please make some intelligent posts or this thread will be closed down.

there was no use of inappropriate language in the post u ve quoted...and can u explain why did you say @Keep Pakistan out of this topic.. @ ? ...this is PDF...all news and replies, more or less relate to Pak...we just done waste our time and bandwidth to see such a kiddish biased response from u...

As a Mod, u shud respect every members thought..do not behave like making my presence being felt!

History repeats itself
Scene 1) usa ---------- has Hollywood, democracy, free media
India--------- has bollywood, democracy , free media

Scene 2) Soviet union ---------Communist , was much ahead in every field compare to usa.
China ----------Communist , is much ahead in every field compare to india.
Result
Scene 3) Soviet union broke in many 15 contries
dalai lama sir its time to celebrate now Tibet will free
:triniti:

No wonder India looks more doomed than ever before.

China's Fox News:
Meet "Global Times", the angry Chinese government mouthpiece that makes Bill O'Reilly seem fair and balanced (comparison to O"Reilly notwithstanding - stands on its own merits).

For those of you interested in getting a quick peek into the workings of a leading Chinese paper, here's one to get you started. The English language version of this paper is often "toned down" compared to it's Chinese counterpart.

Often a humorous read but with dark, ominous overtones pandering to the hyper-nationalistic segment. If a significant chunk of Indian media is dribble, this here is frothing. Btw, globaltimes is part of my daily reading ensemble :-)

Check out (add www):
foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/10/31/global_times_china_fox_news
foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/10/31/the_top_10_screeds_in_chinas_global_times?page=0,0

Full disclosure:
I am an Indian in Beijing (lived here for the last 10 years and traveled throughout this fascinatingl nation). Prior to which I was in the U.S. and my motherland, India. Cheers brothers & Sistas of Asia (East, Southeast and South) and have fun!

I only heard about Indian movies in the states because of Indian co-workers and movies that make fun of India like the movie "love guru" In the states, most people don't watch foreign films because of Hollywood influence. The only single Indian movie that made a splash in the US is slum dog millionaire. And that is because it show how poor India is as compare to the rest of the world. As for Taiwan, I can guarantee that no one watch Indian films. They watch Hong Kong, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, American and Taiwanese films. But sorry, no Indian ones.

China's Fox News:
Meet "Global Times", the angry Chinese government mouthpiece that makes Bill O'Reilly seem fair and balanced (comparison to O"Reilly notwithstanding - stands on its own merits).

For those of you interested in getting a quick peek into the workings of a leading Chinese paper, here's one to get you started. The English language version of this paper is often "toned down" compared to it's Chinese counterpart.

Often a humorous read but with dark, ominous overtones pandering to the hyper-nationalistic segment. If a significant chunk of Indian media is dribble, this here is frothing. Btw, globaltimes is part of my daily reading ensemble :-)

Check out (add www):
foreignpolicy.com/articles/2011/10/31/the_top_10_screeds_in_chinas_global_times?page=0,0

Full disclosure:
I am an Indian in Beijing (lived here for the last 10 years and traveled throughout this fascinatingl nation). Prior to which I was in the U.S. and my motherland, India. Cheers brothers & Sistas of Asia (East, Southeast and South) and have fun!

How did you get past immigration? ive never seen an immigrant so filled with hate for his host nation, but there's a first time for everything. Border Guards messed up big time when they failed to deport you.

If China is so bad, get out. Go back to your shining democracy and get out of our "ultranationalist” "totalitarian dictatorship."

History repeats itself

Scene 2) Soviet union ---------Communist , was much ahead in every field compare to usa.
China ----------Communist , is much ahead in every field compare to india.
Result
Scene 3) Soviet union broke in many 15 contries
dalai lama sir its time to celebrate now Tibet will free

With a same tone the same words have been repeated by Europeaners for 20 years!

They've been desiring more for China's collapse than you Indians.But now they have to beg for China's aid.

There are many insanes slurring pathetic nonsense every day in the world,among which China has got used to going more and more prosperous!

History repeats itself

Bollywood?

I have to admitted that I watched an Indian movie named "Slumdog Millionaire".Would I ask you it's shot in the so-called... Bollywood?

"Slumdog Millionaire",which is said to get several Oscar nominations in that year.Whatever nominations it got,the most possible reasons that the U.S. nomitated it,I think, is due to the director's obviously sane self-examination as an Indian and his clear awareness of what you India is,of which,but I find now,some Indians here entirely have no idea.

Could I tell some borings please before wasting your enthusiasm over another advanced nation you should cope with your own issues,for example, of how to shorten the long queues to the toilet of your mass slums in the morning.

China's Fox News:

Check out (add www):

Full disclosure:

As a follow on to the above post and since we are on the topic of India - China media blah blah blah, here's an "odd and not-so-typical" article in the same paper (globaltimes).

India's spiritual guidance for new Chinese culture
(add www)
globaltimes.cn/NEWS/tabid/99/ID/681971/Indias-spiritual-guidance-for-new-Chinese-culture.aspx

Considering some of the venom (sweetly laced or otherwise) that's often spouted, this is like a soft, mellow, mildly schizophrenic side regardless of it's intended purpose and audience. Maybe an editorial goof up or the censors were looking the other way since India + spirituality has little acknowledged resonance in China. meeooooowww!!

Cheers!

(I am an Indian in Beijing (lived here for the last 10 years and traveled throughout this fascinatingl nation). Prior to which I was in the U.S. and my motherland, India. Cheers brothers & Sistas of Asia (East, Southeast and South) and have fun!)

Ohhh God....What a level of frustration these Chinese are into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom