What's new

India "frustrated" by China's rise: Chinese Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i would be an objective source. Since i am from Denmark/Turkey. About the cinema stuff. I watch both Indian movies (Amir Khan's movies especially are superb), Chinese Movies, South Korean movies, Hong Kong movies and Hollywood movies.

Yo be prefectly honest, South Koreans make the best quality movies without any doubt. As for the comparison between Chinese and Indian, I think it heavily depends on your own personality. Indian movies are way more feminine (with the dances, romace etc. more emotional) while Chinese are more stylistic.
As for Europe, Chinese movies are better liked here. But i know a lot of people who love Bollywood movies also (both Danish and Turkish). But i know for a fact that Bollywood movies are more liked in Turkey (turkish psyche being more similar to the Indian psyche).
In the end it is about marketing skills. Europe is drowned in Hollywood production! if Indians and Chinese can advertise their movies as good as the American, i am pretty sure people would watch your movies even more.

Scene 3)India breaks into dozens of small kindoms and pricedoms just like before the British colonization and Kashmir joins Pakistan or becomes independant as the people there long have been hoping for.

Yes if india messes with china this is inevitable

no man how dare you say that...India iz teh supa powers!

India

Republic of India

Several media publications and academics have discussed the Republic of India's potential of becoming a great power or eventually a superpower.[64][65] However, Daniel Lak describes India as the underdog, facing more challenges than advantages, yet it is approaching superpower status. He also mentions that despite the hardships of significant poverty and social inequality, India is overcoming all of this.[66]

Anil Gupta is almost certain that India will become a superpower in the 21st century. As an example, he states that due to India's functional institutions of democracy and its relatively corruption-free society, it will emerge as a desirable, entrepreneurial and resource and energy-efficient superpower in the near future. He predicts that by 2015 India will overtake China to be the fastest growing economy in the world and emerge as a full-fledged economic superpower by 2025. In addition to that, he states, India has the potential to serve as a leading example of how to combine rapid economic growth with fairness towards and inclusion of those at the bottom rungs of the ladder and of efficient resource utilization, especially in energy. [67]
Robyn Meredith claims that both India and China will be superpowers. However, she points out that China is decades ahead of India, and that the average Chinese person is better off than the average Indian person.[68] Amy Chua also adds to this, stating that while India's potential for superpower is great, it still faces many problems such as "pervasive rural poverty, entrenched corruption, and high inequality just to name a few". Also like China, India lacks the "pull" for immigrants, and Indians still continue to emigrate in large numbers. However, she notes that India has made tremendous strides to fix this, stating that some of India's achievements, such as working to dismantle the centuries-old caste system and maintaining the world's largest diverse democracy is historically unprecedented.[31]

Parag Khanna believes that India is not, and will not become a superpower for the foreseeable future, lagging decades behind China in both development and strategic appetite.[69] Instead, he believes India will be a key swing state along with Russia.[70] He says that India is "big but not important", has a highly successful professional class, while millions of its citizens still live in extreme poverty. He also writes that it matters that China borders a dozen more countries than India and is not hemmed in by a vast ocean and the world's tallest mountains. China has a loyal diaspora twice the size of India's and enjoys a head start in Asian and African marketplaces.[71] However in a recent article written by Parag Khanna, he maintains his position that India, along with China will grow ever stronger, while other powers, like Europe, muddles along[72].

Look my friend i dont hate india, you are the one that need reality check, if your bollywood movie is so popular all over the world as you guys bragged here , how come the most expensive bollywood movie only shown in 94 cinimas in UK?
It doesn't happen that way dear. There is a huge following for Hollywood movies in India too, but they don't get released in each and every screen in India. Hope that answers your question.

P.S.
I take my words back that you hate India. My apology.

Who the hell cares what the Chinese media reports to the Chinese people...whether people like India or not or whether Bollywood is popular or not, the fact is that India is growing in power & no doubt about it and if it bothers anybody...too bad.

Chinese movies are bettter like in Europe,Americas,south east Asia. Indian movies are liked in the middle east,ok,fair enough,just I said,if you really like to show off something,please dont use Indian movies,that's really nothing.

Chinese movies are bettter like in Europe,Americas,south east Asia. Indian movies are liked in the middle east,ok,fair enough,just I said,if you really like to show off something,please dont use Indian movies,that's really nothing.

according to wikipedia india is the largest producer of films in the world , in 2009 itself india produced nearly 2961 movies .........chinese movie quality is just same as your third rate electronic products ........

Scene 3)India breaks into dozens of small kindoms and pricedoms just like before the British colonization and Kashmir joins Pakistan or becomes independant as the people there long have been hoping for.

or just like China before the qing dynasty and breaks into fragments. lol wont that be a sight to see, dont worry India is going nowhere neither is China.

or just like China before the qing dynasty and breaks into fragments. lol wont that be a sight to see, dont worry India is going nowhere neither is China.

I don't understand this. Why would you compare one of historic dynasty to your Anglo-Saxon master's colonial company?

Chinese products are crap but that means Indian products are even crappier...consumer goods do not define a country viability as super power..as usual buyer beware and there is actually more high quality goods from China in the market shelves than poor ones..and foreign policy is not decided by bollywood which all indians boast so proudly..you know why arabs love to watch Bollywood..cheap thrills and lot of skin!

China today is building powerplans, railways, petro-chem, construction all over the middle east..and where are the Indian companies sir?

LOL..I can smell the frustration only from the Chinese media which primarily arises from the fact that their fragile ego has been super burst by the Indian firmness on Vietnam.

Cry my lil friends..cry.

If you smell something, that something from your nose. Talking about self-ego, the posters that with the most fragile self ego is from Vietnam, then comes Indian.

clear case of aping Indian Media..but there is huge difference as far as regulation of media is concerned in India and China...

Chinese CCP can get printed whatever they want..but that is not the case here in India...so just see this news as utter frustration of Chinese CCP leaders..

India is good at talking but poor on action. China's industry is about 10 times bigger than indians. And india is still proud to be "No.2 to China". There are many countries, namely South Korea, Russia, Brazil, France, Germany, Japan and US in between india and China's industry abilitiy.

The leader of Manchu were originally a local border general of Ming and they rebelled and won the civil war. The Japs wanted to colonize China but failed. We kicked their *** out.
Had only US not put the bomb on Japan....

you guys were lucky, and should be thankful to US. Though I'm sorry for whatever Japanese have done to you.

And during the WWII we send troops to Burma to the british in india from Jap's invasion.

During the same war, just after the pearl harbour, Indians were fighting Japanese to save Hong Kong.

If you smell something, that something from your nose. Talking about self-ego, the posters that with the most fragile self ego is from Vietnam, then comes Indian.

Is it the Chinese paper or Indian paper here ?

Guess where the frustration comes from ? A super sized ego had been burst on the choppy waters of SCS and the frustration is oozing out..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom