What's new

India, France sign strategic pact on use of each other's military bases

here is a pic

indofrancemosone_030818071305.jpg

We also have reciprocal peacetime access to US bases in the region,such as Diego Garcia,and maybe Vietnam,Japan and Australia in the future.Chabahar has been handed over to India for 18 months,and Singapore has also provided access.

i think french warships on indian bases is not only a problem for china but also for russia.A NATO country will use indian ports and relations with russia will further detoriate.russia don't want NATO countries anyway near indian ocean.i don't know why indian behavior in this indian ocean is changing rapidly.do they want to depend on other countries in case of naval war? russia might not like it.

France is a legitimate Indian Ocean power as Reunion Island and some other islands are seen as part of metropolitan France.

That will be tough when india has a growing navy that is as good as it gets in the world bar the top four or five powers globally

Come on,dude, you have been posting this video everywhere,give a rest.

Lol that is the best you can said, try harder :lol:, at least you couldn't refuted my arguments for over 7 years. I really don't give a rat A$$ of Indian threads that is not concern China but when you guys invoke China or drag China into discussion, I reserve the right to reply.:coffee:

How cute, grow up buddy.. you guys are so funny.. way better than mr bean.. always breast thumping.. good going..

Ten cents..

China cannot project their power in IOR.

Their only chance is to encircle India through Pakistan.

Very interesting, China can inspire Indo-France's idea to use each other base, I believe that India will have nothing to say if China and Pakistan or Maldives to have some agreement to use each other's base.:lol: China is working on LEMOA idea with SA nations. when we can have a base to supply food, fuel and water for our Navy in Indian Ocean, you can bet we will be permanently there and for ever.

How India can control Indian Ocean when their warships are not safe from DF-21D placed in Tibet, we can virtually make Indian NAVY-LESS :D in case of hostility. Indian Navy is only good to counter small navy or any far far away navy because their don't have the second strike option but DF-21D is China's second artillery against Navy either US, Japan or India.

:lol::rofl::enjoy: good false Indian shupa powa ego @Storm Force
and China don't want to complete control of Indian ocean but keep in check IN in Indian ocean @Storm Force :sarcastic::enjoy:
indians believe in the tortoise vs hare story. But let them be. Their brain is in delusional mode after Donglang. They just remain silent and pretend nothing is happening. Maldives was also a shock for them.no more 1988 indian "heroics"

Very interesting, China can inspire Indo-France's idea to use each other base, I believe that India will have nothing to say if China and Pakistan or Maldives to have some agreement to use each other's base.:lol: China is working on LEMOA idea with SA nations. when we can have a base to supply food, fuel and water for our Navy in Indian Ocean, you can bet we will be permanently there and for ever.

How India can control Indian Ocean when their warships are not safe from DF-21D placed in Tibet, we can virtually make Indian NAVY-LESS :D in case of hostility. Indian Navy is only good to counter small navy or any far far away navy because their don't have the second strike option but DF-21D is China's second artillery against Navy either US, Japan or India.
DF-21 is not for use against a navy wannabe who cannot even take on Pakistan's navy. China has other more than capable, less overkill missiles to deal with the indian navy..
:enjoy:

Come on,dude, you have been posting this video everywhere,give a rest.
Watch carefully. Some footage are not indian. Let them chest thump. They need to have a spiritual victory after so many international embarrassments

We all saw the recent exercises between Japan India and USA in Indian Ocean.

China will be put in its place when the need arises.

China has zero support there are on ttheir own.

You can push the little countries in south China sea.

The Indian navy is. Formidable adversary growing even larger

Well said,now times to go to bed.
Stop all these daddy loves me crap.
Unlike you, we are not good at making wish list but work hard and deliver products.

Last edited:
China cannot project their power in IOR.

Their only chance is to encircle India through Pakistan.

China has no need to project power in IOR but deter India from project their power in IOR such as Maldives case that you can't just have a regime change to a small nation as you wish.

LOL. US Navy is far more powerful than Japanese and Indian Navies combined.

It is PLAN versus USN and China is outproducing USN massively.

What troubles can France bring,some bottles of wine,maybe:-)

i think french submarines are the biggest danger.they are making world class submarines but i hope france stays away from any conflict in indian ocean otherwise this conflict might burn their own house.

:lol::rofl::enjoy: good false Indian shupa powa ego @Storm Force
and China don't want to complete control of Indian ocean but keep in check IN in Indian ocean @Storm Force :sarcastic::enjoy:

Oh dear....here comes the extremely triggered slave of China.

It's ok baba...we know Panda Xi is now their lord and master for life...Can you just use less emojees to cover up your frustration and impotence?

LOL. US Navy is far more powerful than Japanese and Indian Navies combined.

It is PLAN versus USN and China is outproducing USN massively.

US Navy is couple of generations ahead of Chinese Navy in all aspects

i think french submarines are the biggest danger.they are making world class submarines but i hope france stays away from any conflict in indian ocean otherwise this conflict might burn their own house.

French have the ability to send any country on this planet to the stone ages

You mean to say about more terror attacks on french soil ?

US Navy is couple of generations ahead of Chinese Navy in all aspects

French have the ability to send any country on this planet to the stone ages
No mate,they are just a nuclear armed regional power in Europe,with a decent nuclear powered aircraft carrier

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom