What's new

India, France sign strategic pact on use of each other's military bases

i think french warships on indian bases is not only a problem for china but also for russia.A NATO country will use indian ports and relations with russia will further detoriate.russia don't want NATO countries anyway near indian ocean.i don't know why indian behavior in this indian ocean is changing rapidly.do they want to depend on other countries in case of naval war? russia might not like it.
India is slowly and surely becoming an enemy of Asian countries. They wannabe white and align with western countries. India shouldn't be in Asia.

China at present cannot make each and every country in word enemy . US,india,Japan, ASEAN countries are already standing against them,they can't afford to add entire European union in that list.

Lol please don't delude yourself, which nation dare to stand against China and set a direct confrontation? playing some geo-politic game against China doesn't mean stand against us, not even India dare to confront China in Indian ocean beside of been allergic of our present but still trade and been trade deficit with us, if India has the gut then just break diplomatic relation with China and walk on the confrontation path then you can claim that you're against us. As for US they just show off of their military might but dare not to touch our interest in SCS but still allow us to rip off their economy.

Well, we recently kicked your hinies in your own land...
Never forget the fact that your Panda backed off..;)

Please don't humiliate yourself further, your army came unarmed to earn our pity on them same as Gandhi did with his none-violent movement when face British army, it will be ashamed for PLA to treat Indian army like in 1962.

Please don't humiliate yourself further, your army came unarmed to earn our pity on them same as Gandhi did with his none-violent movement when face British army, it will be ashamed for PLA to treat Indian army like in 1962.

Breathe a little and repost. Can't understand the crap you posted.

Regarding humiliation, the whole has seen and they know who was humiliated. So, chill and relax bro ;)

Breathe a little and repost. Can't understand the crap you posted.

Regarding humiliation, the whole has seen and they know who was humiliated. So, chill and relax bro ;)

Sure you know what I mean but pretend not :lol:, you think your army dare to enter our territory with weapon?

Sure you know what I mean but pretend not :lol:, you think your army dare to enter our territory with weapon?

As per your Panda Xi, we are occupying a lot of land you claim.
For example, Arunachal Pradesh which you claim has Indian bases, huge presence of military.

Oh, don't forget Dokhlam, which you claim and where we entered and stopped you.

So, cry all you want but the world has seen the reality of your commies impotence and nothing will hide your shame.

As per your Panda Xi, we are occupying a lot of land you claim.
For example, Arunachal Pradesh which you claim has Indian bases, huge presence of military.

Oh, don't forget Dokhlam, which you claim and where we entered and stopped you.

So, cry all you want but the world has seen the reality of your commies impotence and nothing will hide your shame.

India can help us to develop South Tibet when we're busy with OBOR and CPEC, we're just too busy to take care of South China sea, US and Pacifc ocean, we will thank India to build road and facilities so we take it back, we don't have to do anything. :lol: India might hold our land but we hold India's fate with water, wait until we dry India up by diverting water from Tibet, your nation will be collapse and in total chaos without the need to fire a single shot and then India will learn to beg us for mercy. and kiss good bye for your +7% GDP, more likely will be -7%

We just wait for this diversion project to kick off and doom shall reign in India :lol:

India might hold our land but we hold India's fate with water, wait until we dry India up by diverting water from Tibet,

What ever Panda Xo is feeding you, please stay off it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You will hold off our water eh..
Better yet, our water will finish eh..

Why don't you claim, the Panda will also ensure India will not get any rains :hang2::hang2::hang2:

What ever Panda Xo is feeding you, please stay off it :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You will hold off our water eh..
Better yet, our water will finish eh..

Why don't you claim, the Panda will also ensure India will not get any rains :hang2::hang2::hang2:

I know you're scare with no argument other than talk none sense with Panda... We hold not only Brahmaputra but your sacred river Ganges too :lol:, the river head is at China's border and those cross Nepal, it require China to make 1% water level drop of the Ganges river, 400 millions Indians depending this river will be in Chaos. You can laugh all you want we don't really care because we're the one who control India water and we're the one to have last laugh.

As for India rain, I already made some thread on how we can steal Indian's monsoon and leave India as desert land as well.

Ganges-Brahmaputra-Meghna_basins.jpg

I know you're scare with no argument other than talk none sense with Panda... We hold not only Brahmaputra but your sacred river Ganges too :lol:, the river head is at China's border and those cross Nepal, it require China to make 1% water level drop of the Ganges river, 400 millions Indians depending this river will be in Chaos. You can laugh all you want we don't really care because we're the one who control India water and we're the one to have last laugh.

As for India rain, I already made some thread on how we can steal Indian's monsoon and leave India as desert land as well.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

LOGIC :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Sir ignore @pothead he is just troll and @pothead think India is shupa dupa powa in the whole universe:enjoy:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom